Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Post_History View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why is it our fault you guys don't want to hone/learn to play apart of the game that has been made...
    Because we dont want to play that part of the gane. Its called a sandbox game for a reason: freedom.
    Your idea takes more freedom from the majority.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    PostHistory PostHistory Hax
    Society
    Space Police
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona Simmons View Post
    Didn't mindark drop the fee with the intent to stimulate activity in space and trade ? With your suggestion that fee would be back and getting more often aplied than before for example if you die in space and respawn in a space station you have to pay it again.

I can understand people that choosen the empty, underdeveloped and content free void called space as their main point of interest are bored with the current state of the game but with that change in mind, do you truely believe this would give space a push into more activity and make it more interesting for everyone ? Isn't it more likely this would just have the oposite effect and make space even more empty ?

My personal impression, wich is not representative, let me believe that the overhelming majority of our playerbase isn't interested in the current space setup and adding more fees to something you dont like in the beginning isn't really helping anyone.

I also dont feel obliged to pay for someone elses fun and forcing players to pay that fee for a space pew pew lootpool is nothing i would ever support. I had no issues with a special space zone taking a entry fee, that offers a adequate risk to reward balance and were you can choose if you wish to enter or just completly avoid it. But for the whole space thats too much asked imho.
    Thanks for your input, Yes Traffic has increased and so has our loot collected.
    What I would love to see is more people hunting space creatures, this would then give me something to hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    Maybe rework the whole space looting:

Items can't be looted anymore and then either:
    a) a "pirating lootpool":
    we're paying 5% by getting 95% return something like 4,9% goes to MA and 0,1% is added to "pirating lootpool", which may be payed out when pirates shoot down people and loot them.
    b) pirates get money based on TT-value of materials & ores the person is carrying, like 1% of the TT-value.
    If a person gets looted the item gets marked with a (X) , so it won't give any more money to pirates if shot down again.

This way there should be more material & ore traffic, because people can't loose it all anymore and pirates most likely always get something when they shoot down someone.

To make sure MS warps remain viable, make that the cargo max weight of the vehicle determines how much can be taken into space.
    I.e. you can take only 81kg of ores to space with sleipnir, for 810kg you either need to fly 10 times or charter MS.
    I see potential to this being exploited on the poor ore carrier

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    Because we dont want to play that part of the gane. Its called a sandbox game for a reason: freedom.
    Your idea takes more freedom from the majority.
    So you don't come to space then? because if you do that would be playing that part of the game.
    Player Register: PostHistory PostHistory Hax
    PostHistorys Calypso Trade Booth
    F.O.M.A Shop #3 -=PostHistorys Space Bizaar=-
    Professional In Rebalancing All Trade Economies

Hatchling
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    CrazyCopyCat

Angry Free is best!

I think you want to get more players in the game! Charging & taxing everything just isn't going to do that.

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger
    fuck pvp, so NO what a crazy idea
    you don't have to walk their way
    you don't have to watch the show
    you don't have to play their game
    and you don't have to die to leave entropia
    (c) Pain of Salvation, Leaving Entropia (Epilogue)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6