I think the mind force chip should be craftable

kitsune

herp xx derp
lacerating Attack Nanochip are impossible to find for my level I go through 4 to 3 limited chips a day
if I can find that many I play for 12 hours a day hunting

bring back the MU on Chips and ppl dont TT them ... for myself, i don't auction items with 3-4% MU i TT them.

bring back the MU on Chips and ppl dont TT them ... for myself, i don't auction items with 3-4% MU i TT them.

valid argument.
Many chips go straight into the tt.

Maybe make a post that you're buying them?
Maybe offer a good enough MU for people to actually bother to take the effort to sell them to you instead off TT-ing them.

Keep in mind that if they're craftable, the MU will probably be higher.
So, make a good buy offer on the forum, and see what happens ;)

If you want to play 12 hours a day, you need an UL chip. You'll of course outgrow it and may not be able to sell it for the same MU you bought it, but still you'll likely lose less than you'd pay MU for L chips. Or you might ask around your friends to see if you can borrow an UL chip for some time.

L chips are not only hard to buy, they're hard to sell, too. The cause is their low tt. If it has 5.50 ped tt (full Lacerating I (L)), listing for 6 ped doesn't cover the auction fee but 7 ped is already 127% and no one wants it. Making then craftable would not solve this.

Many chips go straight into the tt.

Occationally I use one of the looted chips, just for skilling, but true most of them directly into TT

If you want to play 12 hours a day, you need an UL chip. You'll of course outgrow it and may not be able to sell it for the same MU you bought it, but still you'll likely lose less than you'd pay MU for L chips. Or you might ask around your friends to see if you can borrow an UL chip for some time.

L chips are not only hard to buy, they're hard to sell, too. The cause is their low tt. If it has 5.50 ped tt (full Lacerating I (L)), listing for 6 ped doesn't cover the auction fee but 7 ped is already 127% and no one wants it. Making then craftable would not solve this.

This isn't really the case with mindforce. Between extenders and common implants you can prolong the life of your chips by over 40%, and if you get the low-reload chips they last about the same number of uses as the high-reload ones, so you get more ped cycled through the low-reload ones.

Mindforce chip crafting is the same as old weapon crafting...makes rly no sense...

you for sure would have to buy in mats for good % around and need to sell them then for 130-150%

noone rly would buy em i guess......best is to upper the droprate in loot for them....

Mindforce chip crafting is the same as old weapon crafting...makes rly no sense...

you for sure would have to buy in mats for good % around and need to sell them then for 130-150%

noone rly would buy em i guess......best is to upper the droprate in loot for them....

Actually the drop rate for the chips is fine. I loot low and mid level mindforce chips all the time and chuck 'em right in the TT - as do many others. What MindArk needs to do is make MindForce worth using at the higher levels, to incentivize people to actually skill it - increasing demand for chips at all levels. We need unL amps with 85+ efficiency % like the ranged weapons have, and we need some nice (L) mayhem amps from strongboxes. We also need more high level chips ingame. A lot more.

Back