Buying: Rare Vehicles/Vehicle BP's

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Hello, I am really wanting to purchase a few rare vehicle BP's or the vehicles themselves. I like collecting things and vehicles are a fun way to show off.

Here is what I am looking for: (See links)

Naglfar Mk1
Sleipnir Mk3
Valkyrie Mk3
And finally THE TANK Megingjord Mk1

Space VTOL X Okay Scratch this one. It is an MA only vehicle.... It was too good to be true. Instead I will replace it with a battleship!!!

Ideally I would prefer full TT unpainted vehicles, but I will not immediately say no to a 'used' vehicle, and I would have to see the paint scheme before purchase to determine if I like it.

Also, if possible I would like to get the weapons for the Megingjord MK1 at the same time if possible. I am also open to purchase other rare vehicles as well. I have looked at the vehicle list on entropiawiki and if there is anything I missed or should take note of, feel free to pm me about.

As for pricing, being that these vehicles are not seen on the auction every day, pricing will have to be negotiated on a case by case basis. There is also a referral reward to anyone who puts me into contact with someone who can provide me one of these vehicles, and if I make a purchase there will be a commission.

I look forward to riding around in my new toys. I appreciate any and all constructive criticism and help on my quest to acquire these new rides.

Thank you,
Xanato

Last edited:
:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

I want this one!!

Engine Power: 1393.6 HP
Max Speed: 576 km/h
Max Structural Integrity: 450

Just 10 times faster than any other sleip :)

... Source: MA Only :(

Still looking for these rare vehicle or prints!!!

I don't see the Dropship on your list.

I don't see the Dropship on your list.

What is that?

Edit:

The Wiki says it was only available to the first few players to make Lieutenant for the IFN. It is also account bound when acquired. I am not a big fan of account bound items that cost me real money.

Last edited:
What is that?

Edit:

The Wiki says it was only available to the first few players to make Lieutenant for the IFN. It is also account bound when acquired. I am not a big fan of account bound items that cost me real money.

It is a mission reward for the Oratan Payback mission , and yes it is account bound. The first few Vangaurd Dropships were a special edition for early finishers of the mission. The vehicle is now available with the firebase name stamped on the side of whichever firebase you are assigned when taking the mission.

It is a very nice vehicle.

It is a mission reward for the Oratan Payback mission , and yes it is account bound. The first few Vangaurd Dropships were a special edition for early finishers of the mission. The vehicle is now available with the firebase name stamped on the side of whichever firebase you are assigned when taking the mission.

It is a very nice vehicle.

Is there a direct cost to acquire it like how you need XXX ped items to acquire Viceroy armor?

Last edited:
Up to the top we go!!!

Thanks for the info on the dropship. It doesn't interest me that much as it isnt 'rare' in the sense of hard to find or difficult to acquire.

Back