Entropia Universe 15.18.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
  • Update for FEN event preparations.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Nice, sound like its ready and wraped to start this friday :) :scratch2:

Can I please have my GR armor before the event starts?

C'mon stop dragging your feet now please.

To me this update introduced a lot of lag.

How about you guys, do you feel any change regarding lag/delay?

I think loot has been adjusted. Mobs that I hunt, that were globaling over 100 ped, only give 10 to 20 ped when I global on them. That and the amount of shrapnel/misc items has seriously gone down.

I guess I"m thinking RoI has seriously gone down to a very low return. and Yes, I realize that I have not been playing that long, so I'm probably going to be told that I don't know what I'm talking about. Its just my feeling from before the patch to after.

Thanks for reading my opinion.

Any chance you could do an update without screwing up item icons. Fed up with storage bouncing around with different sizes, blocked out images etc. Leave it alone (when you've fixed it) :banghead:

Crafting gone from real bad to terribly worse. Taking big break from this game :)

No use depositing when peds are ripped at record speed. Bye-bye fun factor.

Game has gone from expensive to play to unafordable, even for me.

Well...I can afford playing but its gotto be worth the money for me. Im sure you feel the same.

( Somebody doesnt understand the practice of keeping it cheap and have more activity and turnover. Many, through greed, do the very opposite.)

Last edited:
Loot has gone terrible since first weekend of last Hog event was over. Never recovered since.

Those weekly server (including loot) resets just kill it totally now.

Looks like the Competsation fund is still not quite fully paid.

I think loot has been adjusted. Mobs that I hunt, that were globaling over 100 ped, only give 10 to 20 ped when I global on them. That and the amount of shrapnel/misc items has seriously gone down.

I guess I"m thinking RoI has seriously gone down to a very low return. and Yes, I realize that I have not been playing that long, so I'm probably going to be told that I don't know what I'm talking about. Its just my feeling from before the patch to after.

ty for the laugh

So, loot has gone down for everybody.
My loot was already down, so I guess that has been turned back up again now. :yay:

Might as well log in again and try a few shots :wtg:

As you already guessed, you have way too few globals (39) to have some decent data to compare. You also have only 4 globals over 100 PED (one of which is a 2507 ped feffoid) and I'm wondering how do you feel you got less 100+ since the patch? After the big feffoid hof, your loot may have gone down for a while, until there's a balance, that's likely the case here.

Thanks for reading my opinion :)

I remember when I first joined back in 2006, and ever since then people complain about loot before / after update. Before / after major announcements. Before / after their wife / husband / mother / father called them for dinner. Before / after their morning coffee . . . . . .

Rgds

Ace

So, loot has gone down for most of the people.
My loot was already down, so I guess that has been turned back up again now. :yay:

Might as well log in again and try a few shots :wtg:

Much better now.

pfff, how do you know?!?!
You hardly ever hunt!

:tongue2:

Wrong assumption again.Not understanding multiple game changes combined with the the usage of game mechanics + other planets might lead you to believe that.
I am by far the person who spend the most in the hunting profession per year.

pfff, how do you know?!?!
You hardly ever hunt!

:tongue2:

He shoots the comedy/sarcasm arrow...........

Wrong assumption again.Not understanding multiple game changes combined with the the usage of game mechanics + other planets might lead you to believe that.

........and misses!

Don't take everything literally. He did put a smiley icon at the end :tongue2:

Ff

Reactions: das

LOL nothing else to say , MA said the loot is still under design but Messi has already found the technique:lolup:
be glad that MA was kind enough to give you a unique weapon so that you do not cry too much,
So your so-called mechanics of the game you know is not comparable to the majority of players with "normal" weapons.
we do not want to be the ones who spend the most, we want to play a game and not a survival out of nowhere.

and for evey and alina to go there your master it hurts :handjob::laugh:

Damn, guys. Is there ever any time that your right hand knows what the left one does and vice versa? A maintainance window only was announced. If I had known that there will be a download, I'd have taken the pc along to work. Not going to pay for it through the mobile.

what is FEN?

what is FEN?

Yes that's the new communication..

Put an NPC with nice goodies at Twin Peaks. Not say a word about this event.
Then release a patch where you say it's the preparation for the FEN event that you didn't announce yet.

Well done for improved communication by the new CEO!

Maybe he typed "increase confusing information' and then autocorrect screwed it up when they published.

:evilking:

Then release a patch where you say it's the preparation for the FEN event that you didn't announce yet.

Haha was wondering myself what the heck is this FEN about, you nailed it here. New communication? Didn't I hear about it 5 years back? A player went to MA office, took a job and then dissapeared :D I don't like the way EU is going, and no new CEO and his words can change that. Only actions can, but I don't expect any at this point unfortunatelly :(

IDK what you guys did, but this time I was able to update & run the game w/o a hang or reboot!

I kind of like it that way to be honest.

I believe that it’s a play to discover game. If they really didn’t said nothing about , imagine what could’ve been if they did that: new NPC on twin .... players :” yeah great fuck , new npc still we cannot so a shit” “ we got NPC but no bug repairs .” etc .
Tbh it’s irrelevant if they said it or not . It’s still time till the new event and till someone can take something from it.
We still don’t know the rules of the game and still some don’t know the basic rules .
Let’s let those guys do their job and see what’s happening .

Thanks for clearing up what FEN stood for, this is the first time I have heard that term :laugh:. Well said about the communications (face palms).

MA write out "I must try harder with communications" over 9000 times :p

Back