Entropia Universe 15.18.1 Release Notes

Alright... just checked...

English fen means träsk in Swedish (from þræsk in Old Swedish).

So, Traeskerons it will be... :wise:

Will we get a beret like we did 10 years ago though......? :)

It's the fifteenth anniversary. Obviously it will be ten gallon hats all around, duh. :cowboy:

"Wow" - Owen Wilson

Yes that's the new communication..

Put an NPC with nice goodies at Twin Peaks. Not say a word about this event.
Then release a patch where you say it's the preparation for the FEN event that you didn't announce yet.

Well done for improved communication by the new CEO!

the NPC prolly doesn't work anywhere else :dunce:

a Calypso only event, because, yeah, you know, that's the only planet in game?...

Put in a system to do global events like Mayhem and then don't use it for stuff like this?... If they do use it for this, maybe put npcs on every planet instead of only one?

(If it is a planet based thing, are there plans to do fifth, tenth, etc. for each planet? Now that could be interesting)

(only reason I saw the npc was because of misdirection from CEO about which blasted planet to go to to turn in the compet deeds)

a Calypso only event, because, yeah, you know, that's the only planet in game?...

Put in a system to do global events like Mayhem and then don't use it for stuff like this?... If they do use it for this, maybe put npcs on every planet instead of only one?

(If it is a planet based thing, are there plans to do fifth, tenth, etc. for each planet? Now that could be interesting)

(only reason I saw the npc was because of misdirection from CEO about which blasted planet to go to to turn in the compet deeds)

15 years ago there was only calypso and eudoria island ;)

15 years ago there was only calypso and eudoria island ;)

Are you sure?
I thought that eudoria came later. Wasn't it TI first and then Eudoria?

Damn, getting old. Forgetting things. .

Are you sure?
I thought that eudoria came later. Wasn't it TI first and then Eudoria?

Damn, getting old. Forgetting things. .

You're thinking Amathera, which was the second continent that had treasure island on it

You're thinking Amathera, which was the second continent that had treasure island on it

oops, sorry, my bad. Always mix those 2 names up.

the NPC prolly doesn't work anywhere else :dunce:

And for sure dont say anything about an update .....

I just DC'ed and for some reason I cant log in again but I see suddenly :

Servers are currently in maintenance mode ......

Back