Powerfist hunting log

The only real problem is how the event spawn mechanics work. There is a cool down of 15 min between events. That is to prevent farming of the bosses I guess. But since my hunting runs are about 2 hours, and I was the only one there, it gives some annoying waiting time.
If you are a little creative you can cut down on this by using a low level weapon to tag a handful of mob's just before the event times out. That will keep them from despawning and help pass the time until the event can be restarted.

You should think yourself lucky - when I did that mission the cooldown time was way longer. 3 hours, iirc? Could be wrong. It was painful, whatever it was :D

They changed it later to be almost exactly as you suggest, with a much shorter (5 minutes?) cooldown if and only if the first wave was failed.

The way those waves work is completely different now, since the dynamic event (never understood the name, doesn't mean anything) system was introduced, and they must have removed the shortened cooldown at the same time. I don't have very much experience of the new ones, but I think it would be good to reinstate the shorter cooldown on a failed first wave. Finishing the first wave solo is much easier than it used to be though (but not with the relatively low dps setup you're using).

Last edited:
Have you not graduated yet? Adjusted Pixie would be a good armor to hunt all those mobs. Would replace the Pixie, shogun and goblin.

I already have these armour sets, so I might as well use them.

But agree, Adjusted Pixie would be the first set of armour I would look for as a new player, and perhaps some low level armour plates, like the ones you can get trough missions. If that isn't protection enough, you are probably hunting something you shouldn't.

For someone a little more experienced and ready to move up to a higher level, something like limited Boar or Jaguar should be both affordable and offer good protection. Perhaps Gremlin or Ghost if you rather prefer a more permanent unlimited solution.

You should think yourself lucky - when I did that mission the cooldown time was way longer. 3 hours, iirc? Could be wrong. It was painful, whatever it was :D

Think the 3 hours is still there if the boss is killed. Haven't tested it though.

But a shorter cool down would be nice, so one or two people could be hunting there. During more busy hours when more people are around and the event progresses to the next stages, the cool down should of course be like it already is for those stages.

Run 32.

Traeskeron. North Fort Victoria.

ArmourFapWeaponLootMUResult.TTResult.MUNote/HoF/Global
3.960152.19116.101-40.05-39.05

Run 33.

Kerberos. Osere tp.

Run 34.

Argonaut. NE Twin Peaks.

3.450.18151.96139.142-16.27-14.27

Run 35.

Kerberos. Osere tp.

2.821.23186.30156.181-34.17-33.17

Run 36.

Kerberos. Jurra Plateau.

New day and more beating up helpless little critters.

Went back to Traeskeron, but loot was not as good as the day before, so only did one round.

Been looking around for some larger maturities Kerberos, since they give more points for the iron mission. Found them around Osere. There are some Stalker and Prowlers mixed in this spawn. They are significantly harder and can easily chew trough my thin Pixie armour, so I had to be careful and avoid those. First mob I killed, dropped around 35 ped so that seemed promising. Got nothing further though and the run ended whit a small profit.

Next I went off to Twin Peaks, where there is a large spawn of Argonaut NE of town. Have been hunting these quite a lot over the years, never whit a powerfist before though.

Loot wise they drop eye oil, wool, some crafting components and iron ore. All stuff which can be sold for a small profit. They are probably one of the most stable mobs to hunt for a newer player, once you can use a weapon in the 20 - 30 damage range.

Went back to first Osere, then Jurra Plateau for more Kerberos. Since the high maturity ones are pushing my little powerfist to the limit, I tried putting some damage enhances on. They don't do a whole lot, since the base damage of the fist is low, but it did make it a bit easier. Let's see how quickly they break.
It also increases the decay on the powerfist itself, so repair cost is higher.

Passed 4k powerfist skill, so about 400 skill points gained since starting. + of course a lot of other general and combat related skills.

Do you know the history of your weapon, by the way? Most likely it's one of the ones we gave away as prizes in one of the old EUWBC tournaments.

Interesting log :)
What weapon is it you use, as if you use the one mentioned in the OP I'm impressed with using that on Traeskeron (or it was too long since I tried them myself hehe)

Using longblade myself, so love seeing logs of other melee users :)

Do you know the history of your weapon, by the way? Most likely it's one of the ones we gave away as prizes in one of the old EUWBC tournaments.

No I'm afraid not. Brought mine from auction some years ago, but I don't remember who the seller was. It's very likely you are correct though, since I don't think many, if any, have been crafted. Perhaps someone more acquainted whit crafting knows ?

Interesting log :)
What weapon is it you use, as if you use the one mentioned in the OP I'm impressed with using that on Traeskeron (or it was too long since I tried them myself hehe)

Using longblade myself, so love seeing logs of other melee users :)

I was just doing the young and mature ones at the event spawn, they are kinda sweet. Their bigger siblings, I would not want to try whit this equipment though.

Run 37.

Exarosaur. SW Fort Troy.

8.120.58210.95189.784-29.87-25.8719 ped global

Run 38.

Drones. Jason Centre.

7.030.37151.81149.411-9.80-8.80

Run 39.

Kerberos. Jurra Plateau.

2.981.22187.13141.17-8-50.16-58.16

Run 40.

Kerberos. Jurra Plateau.

2.881.36153.81194.05236.0038.004 FEN gold

Run 41.

Kerberos. Jurra Plateau.

2.991.16153.44100.681-56.91-55.913 FEN gold

Another mob I been wanting to try is Exarosaur, and since there was a daily mission on those, it seemed like a good opportunity to kill two birds whit one stone.

Since the highest maturities have relative low health compared to most other mobs, I went for the big ones. Prowlers and stalkers SW of Fort Troy, where there is a big spawn of them mixed in whit Daikiba. I ended up killing a bunch of both types.

Exarosaur have been around for a long time. I never had much luck whit them though. The only good loot I have got, had a VAT 100 in it. A nice little Blp rifle. It's very fun to hunt whit and I still have it somewhere in storage.

This time I was not so lucky though. Some muscle oil, wool , hides and Tier I and II components, nothing that really stands out as making this a worthwhile mob to hunt.
( the spawn is good for the Daikiba mission though, so I might return, perhaps even whit the VAT 100. But that will not be for this hunting log )

Time to try out Drones.

Arriving at Jason Centre was quite the anticlimax. In the past this place was bustling whit activity from robot hunters coming and going, and the spawning grounds North of town would always have several green dot among the red ones.

This time there was only me though. Ever since the Drones stopped carrying Gazzurdite and Erdorium, they have been almost forgotten. Quite a shame considering the important role they play in the whole back story of the game

Easy enough to kill whit my powerfist, but the loot... Filters, cables, some components, but mostly just scrap. I would not recommend anyone to hunt these. You are almost guaranteed a large loss over a longer period.

That being said, the larger maturity drones have a slightly different loot table, so if you are crazy enough to try and grind trough the iron mission, this is where I would place my bet. And they can drop some nice stuff, if you are lucky.

Ended the day whit some Kerberos runs. Nothing special, apart from 7 FEN gold tokens. Have done three runs whit damage enhancers, first two runs went fine, but quickly broke 3 on the third one. Given their high MU cost, they seem to not be worth it for my low level weapon. Their MU cost have been calculated in, and this run ( 39 ) is the first one with a negative MU.

Run 42.

Kerberos. Osere.

2.961.37151.67332.061176.06177.06114 ped global

Run 43.

Kerberos. Osere.

2.941.16152.73163.6216.797.791 FEN Gold

Run 44.

Kerberos. Osere.

2.951.27153.6182.401-75.43-74.43

Went to Jurra Plateau for some large Kerberos, but the first 15 - 20 kills was only low amount of scrap, so I relocated to Osere. One of the first kills here was a Combustive Attack Nanochip IV worth about 30 peds. It's the first time I got one of these from Kerberos, and the third item type total.

Towards the end of the round, a good size global of 114 ped from a Kerberos Old Alpha. Together whit the chip, it made this run the highest profit one yet, and the overall numbers was climbing back into green territory.

But it didn't last for long. Next run gave a small profit, then a massive loss and once again over all results plummeted.

So two record runs in one day, first one whit over 200% return rate, then a few hours later one around 50 % return.

Run 45.

Kerberos. Jurra Plateau.

2.991.16151.90158.7112.663.661 FEN Gold

Run 46.

Kerberos. Jurra Plateau.

3.091.12151.78139.482-16.51-14.51

Run 47.

Kerberos. Jurra Plateau.

2.750.54140.27113.821-29.74-28.74

Run 48.

Kerberos. Boreas tp.

2.860152.28175.78320.6423.6451 ped global

Run 49.

Kerberos. Osere.

2.921.10151.46172.78117.3018.301 FEN Gold

Just grinding away at the Kerberos iron mission stage V. Skill gains are slowing down and loot have been quite uninspiring. It's been a couple of day since I last saw an item, apart from gold tokens.

Run 50.

Kerberos. Jurra Plateau.

2.801.14151.8086.230-69.51-69.51

Run 51.

Kerberos. Jurra Plateau.

2.970.95152.77133.561-23.13-22.13

Run 52.

Kerberos. Osere.

2.801.33154.54141.331-13.34-12.34

Run 53.

Kerberos. Jurra Plateau.

2.961.09152.96124.001-33.01-32.01

Just a miserable day loot wise. Every run a loss and no items of any kind.

Found a couple of these guys around after the last update. Not sure what that is about.

Perhaps something planned for an upcoming event once the vicious Schnozzle have departed, and these guys were a bit quick to immigrate. Or could it be that this renaming helps improve server performance, who knows ??

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=312942&c=2

Last edited:
Run 54.

Kerberos. Jurra Plateau.

2.910.92154.01151.912-5.93-3.93

Run 55.

Foul. SW Fort Troy.

4.210.20151.75147.402-8.76-6.7614 ped global

Run 56.

Prancer. N Fort Argus.

3.500149.30134.033-18.77-15.77

Run 57.

Kerberos. Jurra Plateau.

2.760.83151.51127.671-27.43-26.43

Time to try out Foul. Went to the big spawn SW of Fort Troy. But like the Merph, not really a good mob for melee imo. The small size makes it hard to aim correct unless you play in first person mode. That means you have the mob fill up a big part of the view and then the weapon effect right on top. It's just not a visually pleasant experience.
Easy to kill though, and okay loot. Eye oil, crafting components and the foul bones, which can be made into buttons. All stuff whit some MU, but I only got 8 bones and a handful of tier II components on a full hunting run.

Onwards to another mob I wanted to try out, partly because there was a daily mission. Prancers !

They do stab damage, something that most low level armours doesn't protect well against. I use my Shogun and 5B plates, but there are probably better choices.
Loot is good. Eye oil, hide, paint and components. Stuff whit fine MU. Got the first item for days, a Regeneration I chip ( L )

Time to try out Foul. Went to the big spawn SW of Fort Troy. But like the Merph, not really a good mob for melee imo. The small size makes it hard to aim correct unless you play in first person mode. That means you have the mob fill up a big part of the view and then the weapon effect right on top. It's just not a visually pleasant experience.
Easy to kill though, and okay loot. Eye oil, crafting components and the foul bones, which can be made into buttons. All stuff whit some MU, but I only got 8 bones and a handful of tier II components on a full hunting run.

An easy way to kill them is to use "Next target" command and bind it to a key (i use "Q" key). Its pretty easy to hunt like that. I've done all 16k Fouls with melee.

Good luck on your powerfist leveling :)

An easy way to kill them is to use "Next target" command and bind it to a key (i use "Q" key). Its pretty easy to hunt like that. I've done all 16k Fouls with melee.

Good luck on your powerfist leveling :)

Thank you for the advice, I will try that and see if it helps.

Run 58.

Kerberos. Boreas tp.

2.420.01151.46229.15375.2678.2639 & 20 ped globals

Run 59.

Kerberos. Boreas tp.

2.890.73150.15106.351-47.42-46.42

Run 60.

Combibo. Fort Lahar.

1.720151.26177.05524.0729.0744 ped golbal, 2 FEN Gold

Run 61.

Kerberos. Jurra Plateau.

2.930.91151.6692.461-63.04-62.04

Finally got time to try hunting some Combibo. Went to the spawn at Fort Lahar, where there is a good location for old ones. There are Exarosaur mixed in, so killed some of those too.

Old Combibo got a good amount of hp compared to my damage output, but are quite easy to kill.
The Pixie +2C armour works well for their damage.

Loot seems fine. Got a small 44 ped loot with a full TT Isis LBP 4 ( L ). It looks like a fun little gun. Not so high base damage but a fast rate of fire. If you put a amplifier on, you would get some quite respectable dps for this level of weapon.

Passed 4.2 k powerfist skill.

Yea I hate OTS mode and prefer to be zoomed out. I do tons of small mob grinding for skills so next target is my friend. I actually drive around in my Pitbull herding up mobs then hop out and kill them all just more evader that way and would be good for fisting.

I wanted to try powerfisting Oro at some point but still working on other unlocks at this time. However Oro are Arks best skill grind and if you make it over that way should yield you some good results. Also the repeatable stage 6 mission makes the grind even better.

Thanks for this log and hope that Armatrix Power fist are in our future :yay:

But be aware that you have event. manicure in the middle of the spawn, and then have 6 - 7 mobs against you at the same time .... Otherwise it is a very useful feature :wtg:

Run 62.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

2.920152.23154.881-0.270.7316 ped global

Run 63.

Kerberos. Osere.

2.690.30151.96144.122-10.59-8.5910 ped global

Run 64.

Kerberos. Jurra Plateau.

2.871.07151.96112.501-43.40-42.40

Run 65.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

2.890152.16177.88222.8324.8314 & 30 ped globals

One of the advantages of keeping a hunting log, is that you might be able to identify if something is not working. Looking through the results from the past weeks, a clear pattern emerges from my results.

Out of the 21 hunting runs I have done on the large maturities ( Dominant - Old Alpha ) 15 of those have resulted in a loss. And the profit runs have generally been quite small, while the losing ones, have been rather large. It's clearly not working.
I recon the simple explanation is, I'm killing far fever of the large mob's on each hunting run, and therefore are generating less "looting events".

I do quite like hunting the larger ones. They give more points for the iron hunting mission and also seem to have a better chance of dropping items whit markup. But it's been about a week since I last got an item from one of the larger ones, so something have to be changed.

For the next runs I will try to focus on Provider - Guardian maturity. I'm hoping this can provide a middle ground, where points are still coming at a reasonable rate, while also killing more mob's each run and hopefully that improves loot.

How is the markup 1 ped on some runs with loot more than 100 ped loot? Even if it was all shrap it would make that higher. :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

How is the markup 1 ped on some runs with loot more than 100 ped loot? Even if it was all shrap it would make that higher. :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Net sale value of eye oil has been below 101% for some time, and those inferior cloth extractors are sure 100% regardless of what "market value" says. And OP likely records only realized MU.

I'd try prancers once again, even though the first run was crap. They might be hard to target but the thing is - they're even harder to target with ranged weapons, hence less competition.

How is the markup 1 ped on some runs with loot more than 100 ped loot? Even if it was all scrap it would make that higher. :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

I only count MU for things that I'm actually selling. So for the Kerberos that would be items like the Arso chips, or bulk goods like Muscle Oil and Thin Wool. I'm also getting some crafting components and texture extractors, but they have a rather low MU and I'm not spending my time calculating a few pec here and there and then keeping separate stacks of everything.

To give an example. I typically get 20 - 30 thin wool on a run and just sold 100 wool thread. So that would be wool collected from several runs, but I also do other hunting and get some wool from there.
Either I would have to keep two stacks of wool, or write down how much comes from each hunt.
I also sell stuff trough auction, so auction fee would have to be calculated in, and refiner cost. And what if prices change or items don't sell.
I'm just not going to bother whit all this. Instead I just make a quick estimate. If there is for example 45 ped oil and 5 ped of wool, that would be 2 ped MU.

As for scrap, I save that up in a stack. Either it get turned into ammo or dumped into the TT, dependant on what I need. But that might be a few days after having looted it, so again would have to keep track of how much came from where. And if I already counted it for market price but then end up dumping it into TT, I would need to go back and change numbers.

So the MU might seem low, but at least I know this is an honest number for what I have/will have made as profit.

@OP I would try Berycled. They drop wood boards that sell for 400-600%

Run 66.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

2.880151.92138.432-16.37-14.3714 ped global

Run 67.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

2.630152.20132.602-22.23-20.2315 ped global

Run 68.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

3.220151.69154.241-0.670.3315, 14 & 18 ped globals

Finished off stage V of the Kerberos iron mission and started on the last stage.

Run 69.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

2.690151.93130.712-23.91-21.9116 ped global

Run 70.

Mayhem catagory 1.

4.491.12153.08183.15024.4624.464 FEN gold

Run 71.

Mayhem catagory 1.

4.860.92151.81143.200-14.39-14.39

Run 72.

Cornundacauda. W Fort Zeus.

4.760151.58149.905-6.44-1.44

Run 73.

Mixed creatures. SE Rogue Plains East.

4.230151.72125.204-30.75-26.75

Passed 4.3 k powerfist skills. Hoping to be done whit both long blades and powerfist before Christmas and set some new goals for 2019.

The plan about lower maturity Kerberos didn't work. The losses are lower, but still losses. I had really hoped to finish off this iron mission. The first runs I did went quite well, but then something seemed to change and loot returns just went downward. I will abandon this mission for now.

There is still a bit of way to go before I reach my skill goal. Perhaps changing to other mob types can recover some of the loss, we shall see.

Run 74.

Combibo. Fort Lahar.

Run 75.

Cornundacauda. Fort Zeus.

4.650153.14186.46328.6731.6711 ped global

Run 76.

Combibo. Fort Lahar.

1.880149.49143.033-8.34-5.34

Run 77.

Combibo. Fort Lahar.

2.080151.53152.924-0.693.3119 ped global

Run 78.

Prancer. N Fort Argus.

5.880.15149.99188.86532.8437.8431 ped global

Been trying to switch around more between places and mob types, and so far it seem to work better.

First did a more or less a break even run at Fort Lahar hunting Combibo. Got 2 armour pieces so hopefully a bit of MU.
Then Cornundacauda at Fort Zeus. I have been avoiding these until now. Not that there is anything wrong whit them, they are great mob's, but I already did the iron mission and most of it whit powerfist. One thing brought me back though. Focus lense components ! Prices of these are going up and Cornundacauda drop them.

Finally I followed Haruto Rat's advice and did another run on Prancers. Went to try the big ones for more or less same reason. Crafting components whit MU.
While the small are quite easy to handle, the large maturities are a different matter. Standing nearly 3 times as tall as an average avatar, these guys pack quite a punch.
Managed to kill a few and looted a ( L ) gun, then changed to the smaller ones at Fort Argus, where I got another low level gun.

Run 79.

Combibo. Fort Lahar.

1.840152.01150.385-3.471.5310 ped global

Run 80.

Argonauts. Twin Peaks.

3.900152.23126.062-29.97-27.97

Run 81.

4.440152.38133.875-22.95-17.95

Run 83.

Combibo. Fort Lahar.

1.940151.90149.873-3.97-0.9711 ped global

Run 83.

Prancer.

6.000.13151.87115.064-49.94-45.94

Run 84.

Combibo. Fort Lahar.

1.960151.70143.705-9.96-4.96

Run 85.

4.410152.88136.613-20.68-17.68

Run 86.

Kerberos. Jurra Plateau.

2.810.82152.76131.972-24.43-22.43

Run 87.

Combibo. Fort Lahar.

2.090151.82148.123-5.79-2.7911 ped global

Run 88.

4.810151.81136.773-19.85-16.85

Run 89.

Daikiba. Odysseus Landing.

6.320.24170.52165.526-11.56-5.5610 & 15 ped globals

Run 90.

Kerberos. Jurra Plateau.

3.130.99152.34106.171-50.29-49.29

Run 91.

Combibo. Fort Lahar.

1.930151.63158.0724.516.5124 ped global. 1 FEN Gold

Run 92.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

2.570121.00135.25211.6813.681 FEN Gold

Run 93.

Cornundacauda.. Camp Phoenix.

4.720151.95135.813-20.86-17.86

Run 94.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

2.730151.93160.4425.787.7824 & 10 ped globals

Run 95.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

2.680152.64155.6520.332.3317 ped global, 2 FEN Gold

Daily mission on Snarksnot, so went to Fort Lahar. The plan was to kill a few of those, the finish the rest of the hunt on Combibo. But I had only just arrived, when the robots attacked and killed off all the mobs in the area.

So decided to finish off another mission. Stage two of the enigma key. Just needed to go to the cave and that was quite easy to solve compared to the first one. Stage 3 was all about killing Kerberos and Cornundacauda. Luckily it seems that the loot on Kerberos have improved somewhat. Still no sign of any items, but 3 runs whit green results. The Cornundacauda on the other hand are not good atm. The mark up on focus lense components is great, but you only get a handful on each run.

Sold the FEN gold tokens. Since the 1 ped token value is already calculated in, it's only the MU that is affected. 19 ped have been added to overall MU.

Run 96.

Combibo. Fort Lahar.

1.820152.23154.6440.594.592 FEN Gold

Run 97.

Prototype Robots. Fort Sissypus.

3.580151.57122.663-32.59-29.59

Run 98.

Combibo. Fort Lahar.

1.960151.42137.611-15.77-14.77

Run 99.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

2.920152.35127.431-27.84-26.84

Run 100.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

3.050151.54164.0429.4511.4516 & 18 ped globals

Run 101.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

2.910151.93114.960-39.88-39.88

Passed 4.5 k powerfist skill.

Run 103.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

3.150154.21170.03312.6715.6746 & 15 ped globals. 2 FEN Gold

Run 104.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

3.030152.02138.842-16.21-14.2118 ped global

Run 105.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

2.740153.21181.48225.5327.5315 & 17 ped globals

Run 106.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

2.870152.61164.7129.2311.2313 ped global

Run 107.

Traskeron/Snag. E Camp Icarus.

3.450151.66111.382-43.73-41.73

Run 108.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

2.840152.52134.322-21.04-19.0415 ped global. 1 FEN Gold

Run 109.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

3.050151.84122.941-31.95-30.95

Run 110.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

2.890156.26115.411-43.74-42.7410 ped global

Run 111.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

2.750153.01101.010-54.75-54.75

The keen eye might have noticed I've gone back to Kerberos.

I have tried out a number of different mobs. They all seem to suffer from the same loot swings. Some runs are good and give a fine return, but often the next run is a big loss. Some of those mobs have good MU items, like crafting components, but you only get a few each run and it's just not making much of a difference. So I might as well stick to what's easiest to hunt.

I did make one small exception. It turns out there is a spawn of low maturity Traskerons I didn't know about. They can be found in a swampy area between Camp Icarus and Fort Lahar. They are mixed in whit young maturity Snag. It seems like a nice area to hunt.

Sold some more FEN Gold tokens. Over all MU have been adjusted whit 4 ped.

Run 112.

Atrax / Berycled. E Eurus.

7.590151.42127.683-31.33-28.331 FEN Gold

Run 113.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

3.280152.38444.624288.96292.93299 Hof & 17 ped global

Run 114.

Kerberos. Jurra Plateau.

2.900.88152.14131.762-24.16-22.16

Run 115.

Kerberos. Fort Lahar.

2.950152.40127.641-27.71-26.71

I wanted to try out some low level Atrax, so I went to Eurus where there is a spawn mixed whit Berycled. It's a quite nice place to hunt, but a bit difficult to reach. Eurus used to have a teleporter in the past, but for some unknown reason it was removed. Quite frankly I think MA just forgot to re-add it when they updated the outpost there.

Next run was Kerberos again. About 1/3 into the hunting run and loot was not too good, but then suddenly it happened. Thick golden swirlies and sound of cheering. I had hit a HoF !
Some bottles of diluted sweat, 50 ped worth of muscle oil and a large pile of scrap. Whit a total worth of 299, it was just enough to get the bottom spot 100 on the HoF list.
Second last kill of this run gave a 17 ped global, and finally after about 3 weeks and several thousand killed Kerberos, I got an item again. Just a Regeneration chip ( L ), but still, perhaps things are about to turn around ?

Back