Face tattoos

I don't have the right word for this talent. Keep up the good work!

OMG this is awesome Eve. Very good job from your wife!

Samurai warrior mask

The amount of hours needed for this one exceeded our expectations but we are mad about it. It's too awesome to keep it for ourselves, since we already both have some amazing masks so this one could be looking for an owner :ahh:

MA - please allow further zooming in, so higher detail can be possible, thank you.

1.jpg

thumbs.jpg

Last edited:
The amount of hours needed for this one exceeded our expectations but we are mad about it. It's too awesome to keep it for ourselves, since we already both have some amazing masks so this one could be looking for an owner :ahh:

MA - please allow further zooming in, so higher detail can be possible, thank you.

1.jpg

thumbs.jpg

Wow, i can imagine how long you had for this awesome mask! Especial with the slow system and poor resolution we have on make up.
Realy nice done! How much hour was need to get this done?

Wow, i can imagine how long you had for this awesome mask! Especial with the slow system and poor resolution we have on make up.
Realy nice done! How much hour was need to get this done?

Thank you very much Trance, and everyone else, the mask needed almost 20 hours.

Samurai warrior mask did find a happy owner and looks pretty baddass with it :D

iWPXaAd.png

Last edited:
Thor's hammer tattoo by demand.

download_14.jpg
screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited:
These are absolutely amazing..seriously.

Great work and I am so amazed at the talent. :wtg:

We recently finish viewing the Star Wars series with our 8 years old son so we had to do this one :D
(It's already sold, sorry)

2darthmaul.jpg
1darthmaul.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool cool :D

just now seeing these and they are amazing!!!!! your wife has some awesome talent!!!!

Hi evey
Amazing work!
What are prices on masks like these?

Hi evey
Amazing work!
What are prices on masks like these?
Thank you! It depends on the complexity, the time needed and some mats so each case is unique :)

Wow these are stunning. Fantastic to see such talent ingame and compliments to the boss (y)

Amazing!

The outfit overall looks badass! You could try change the whole eye color too, to blue, with any face deterioration services, for even better outcome.
Thank you for posting it here! Looks great!

Hello
I updated the first post (long overdue todo) with all the masks.

OK, Mind blown!!! BOOOM!

I am trying to find a picture for one I might want you to make, I will PM you when I do.

i got it in my not too far in future bucket list to have a face tatoo from you, just need to scrape some money together first. I love your work

I am trying to find a picture for one I might want you to make, I will PM you when I do.
Or you can tell us what you like and maybe we can find something cool to make you? usually that's how it goes, we do the research too and propose a mask for the client.

i got it in my not too far in future bucket list to have a face tatoo from you, just need to scrape some money together first. I love your work
Thank you. They're not that expensive as you may think :)
Let us know what you like and we will come with a proposition for you and a budget.

Regards

I would be interested in something that would look cool with mohawk and behind angel helmet. I tend to like the more gruesome warrior look. Any rough idea what cost would be?

Back