Havenn Slyk Ragnarok
M83+A106
or
LC-500 CDF+A106
Sometimes a few enhancers, sometimes not
Average mob size 5-8 ped

180k cycled in last 40 days
14450 TT loss

Lots of MU, but even fat ESI, mutated bones, etc can't touch that loss.

M83+A106
or
LC-500 CDF+A106
Sometimes a few enhancers, sometimes not
Average mob size 5-8 ped

180k cycled in last 40 days
14450 TT loss

Lots of MU, but even fat ESI, mutated bones, etc can't touch that loss.

yup, perfectly normal.
Now, move along, nothing to see here.

Just takes a few hours for 711 to also turn your title into " loot whining thread" like he did with mine after I said I didnt have a single global (for 1,5 month now).

Isn't that essentially a 92% return? Seems like that's pretty close to normal.... maybe 2-3% less than MA's targets are for loot 2.0 but those are averages too. Is your TT loss considering the markup on those items?

Keep in mind damage enhancers are NOT eco and the majority of their cost isn't factored into loot since it's mostly markup. They are what 400% - 500%? I'm not even sure if their TT value is factored it.

Isn't that essentially a 92% return? Seems like that's pretty close to normal.... maybe 2-3% less than MA's targets are for loot 2.0 but those are averages too.

Keep in mind damage enhancers are NOT eco and the majority of their cost isn't factored into loot since it's mostly markup. They are what 400% - 500%? I'm not even sure if their TT value is factored it.

They're well under 350%, any MU paid for DMG enhancers is included into +MU and not out of -TT. Keep in mind 3% less than expected average is a cost of $500 more dollars a month.

So you're running roughly 4500 ped per day for 40 days on the trot.

That's the problem with percentages, when you base it on large turnover the impact is much more noticable. I think you've done well though running 180K for that loss.

I'd love to know what a 95% new eco weapon returns for 180K input peds, in todays game and adjustments under the hood.

Maybe the message is your turnover isn't matching your budget expectations. Would you accept 7K loss for 40 days? then maybe you need to halve your activity. Or switch to activities that cost less for the same online time.

People take the pee, when I switched from heavy hunting to taming, but that was the reason for it. More online time, for less cost. Brutal game I know, but that's EU.

Good luck

Rick

Isn't that essentially a 92% return? Seems like that's pretty close to normal.... maybe 2-3% less than MA's targets are for loot 2.0 but those are averages too. Is your TT loss considering the markup on those items?

i don't have any idea about OP's stats. I'm struggling with the loot 2.0 nerfs and this kind of percentage looks pretty decent tbh.

If you're using a weapon with it's efficiency nerfed to 60% you're seeing a 2.8% tax on your loot.

If your looter skill is near level 20 you're seeing a 5.6% tax on your loot.

Granted these aren't 'taxes' in the sense that the loot is simply removed from the loot event calculation rather than taken by a LA owner or planet pertner. But the effect is the same.

Also with bigger mobs I'm wondering if there's a time threshold where they start to 'forget' the TT input used in the loot 2.0 calculation. I hunted levi last month and that's pretty much pushing up as hard as I can for a 7-8 ped mob, that costs me maybe 9-10 PED to kill due to regen and my DPS.

I have a ton of screencaps of me getting 2.xx loots off of them. LEVIATHANS. Ohhh I was pissed. Similar results with big (for me) atrox. Any time I get stuck by a mob and spend over 90 seconds or so killing it, loot goes to total junk.

Based on gear etcetera I'm sure the OP's numbers are different. But it's pretty quick to see how, if you take these sort of numbers off of a targeted average of, say, 97% 'expected' average returns, you end up with something in the low 90's as an overall return percentage once you hit enough events.

I think you are between the 2 lines that MA did not give stats. I live this on many even small or big monsters.
I finished my 6 wombana stage in 1 week and a half and even with a weapon 67 + eff and arriving towards the end of the stage 6 with about -3000ped, I ended up in loss fucked by the dynamic who preferred given my loss to next farmer potential :laugh:

Expect a 7k HOF in your near future to bring you back to 95%... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I had been running quite bearable PED drain up until about 2-3 weeks ago. 2k ped could last a month, hunting every day many hours.

Now its just off again, losing 5-10 bucks an hour......with over 300k ped worth of gear. 2k ped lately lasts about 10 hours.

Dunno what happened, but I have very little faith that MA Cares anymore.
I honestly think they just assume the game is running along dandy and everyone is thrilled to have the opportunity to play their epic game.

Roses never die at MA. Bugs and strange loot activity is just user error.

And while many of us see it directly as we play that more people are giving up, less people are buying things in-game and events have less players, they seem to not think proactively at all to stave off the problem.

I also highly doubt MA knows where to look, or how to fix it if they did find out where the problem is.

Lots of other games out there, really hope MA sees the issue at hand, and tries harder.

For the player....this is just not viable entertainment much of the time anymore.

:beerchug: i'm wrong

Last edited:
the 2 improved Hedoc mayhem loot by the same person is just comic too :rolleyes:

The only comic part is you.
There is a vendor that sell imp hedoc for tokens.
If you have only butter in your head don't stay near the oven.

good to know, now I will know :wise::trout:

Back