PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    tilka
    Images
    Some positives , some crazy stuff here .
    In case of the plat tokens its great , event contenders buy the tokens with MU off the player-base. Good idea.
    Only issue here is the item and token cost selection . Some melee ,mining amp , new BP , cosmetic items would have sparked even more interest .
    That angels armor is a fail at almost double price as the bc-120 and still 363 ped TT
    Arso chip more expensive then the lp-70 ?
    If the pricing would have bee correct then the price would not plummet after the main weapons are gone .

Now the L stuff is just a cash grab . Ma is auctioning L stuff at 400-800% MU . Its just sad , they not even great items.

Potential for a great event wasted , it could have been so much better .

Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    in other games, and im talking about ALL other games here, events are there to work towards something you can enjoy. something special. something thats for you as a reminder of a great time. the only thing this event gives you is some extra peds that most likely will get lost in the bad return anyway. and even if not you dont really have anything to show for in a few years.

This. Other games I play have bigger and better events than this on a regular basis, nevermind landmark events. A recent example is ESO's Summerset event - it wasn't even about the prizes (that everybody who participated got), it really brought the community together in an amazing way. Everyone was playing together and helping each other and making new friends. I don't think half the people cared about the prizes, it was just great to see the community unite for a fun and common goal.

This FEN event, as anyone who reads this thread can see, has done nothing but divide the player base and make everyone act like dicks towards each other. A lot of people feel left out, a lot of people feel underwhelmed. And this is supposed to celebrate 15 years? I mean, that's quite an achievement, and MA should be very proud of it - imo this event feels like a lazy afterthought by someone who has no idea how to rouse community spirit.

Super Moderator
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WildD3mon View Post
    Some positives , some crazy stuff here .
    In case of the plat tokens its great , event contenders buy the tokens with MU off the player-base. Good idea.
    Only issue here is the item and token cost selection . Some melee ,mining amp , new BP , cosmetic items would have sparked even more interest .
    That angels armor is a fail at almost double price as the bc-120 and still 363 ped TT
    Arso chip more expensive then the lp-70 ?
    If the pricing would have bee correct then the price would not plummet after the main weapons are gone .

Now the L stuff is just a cash grab . Ma is auctioning L stuff at 400-800% MU . Its just sad , they not even great items.

Potential for a great event wasted , it could have been so much better .
    Overall agree but I think you should also consider there is a level of beauty in the event in that the prices for the Plat Tokens will fluctuate as the event goes on to match the estimated value/demand for whatever the "best priced" item currently is in the trader, so even though the Angel Set is very overpriced when compared directly with the BC-120 or some other things, once those things have sold out of their finite quantities and the Angel Armor and other similar less attractive items are all that remain, the plat token prices will change to reflect the demand/value of it.

Keep in mind for the Arso IV chip that it is a massively valuable event winning item, so the value for it in the trader is actually not that crazy.

I do think they could have done more with this event than they have and look forward to them hopefully improving it as it goes on, since they seem to want this event to take place over the next 2-3 months and seem to want to make additions to it as time goes on.
    Visit my avatar on EntropiaWiki and EntropiaLife.

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post

This. Other games I play have bigger and better events than this on a regular basis, nevermind landmark events. A recent example is ESO's Summerset event - it wasn't even about the prizes (that everybody who participated got), it really brought the community together in an amazing way. Everyone was playing together and helping each other and making new friends. I don't think half the people cared about the prizes, it was just great to see the community unite for a fun and common goal.
    wow that sounds incredibly scrubby. in a game like that people might actually bash you for trying to make profit! (I speak from experience).
    My anime/manga/video game blog: http://supersanereviews.blogspot.co.at/

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    All good items gone, event has now ended and tokens will be TT soon enough.

Event Schedule

Event Start - October 12, 2018, 1300 UTC
    Event End - October 18, 2018

Shortest event ever?

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Chris Ferial Book
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpl0jd View Post
    All good items gone, event has now ended and tokens will be TT soon enough.

Event Schedule

Event Start - October 12, 2018, 1300 UTC
    Event End - October 18, 2018

Shortest event ever?
    if thatīs the case, iīm very much interested in buying anyones tokens for TT+1 at this point. Iīll stretch to TT+10 because i think thatīs about as far as my budget reaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferial View Post
    if thatīs the case, iīm very much interested in buying anyones tokens for TT+1 at this point. Iīll stretch to TT+10 because i think thatīs about as far as my budget reaches.
    I'm willing to go in with you on this, heck, make it 15. These items left over are all worthless, I am doing everyone a favor here.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Alpha AG Geek
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I wish they'd chosen to do an RL item or two like the Longu, Hogglos, and Atrox of old. My hogg and trox want company.
    Alpha AG Geek \\ Project Entropia Participant // VU 7.5 Colonist
    Member- VRW Post 9.4.6, Participant- Last "real" Beacon Mission

Quote Originally Posted by LMTR14 View Post
    wow that sounds incredibly scrubby. in a game like that people might actually bash you for trying to make profit! (I speak from experience).
    Maybe not everything should be about making a profit? The event I was talking about brought the players together to celebrate and have fun. Seems like it wouldn't be bad to do that every now and again.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    205 TT for a (L) armor plate??? JUST ONE are you serious?
    MA this is a celebration of how much you rip us off or what?

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20