FEN Event Announcement

to some extend more L weapons, enhancers and others will be needed, which requires some extra mining :) and perhaps raising some of the mu of ores/matters...

Maybe some rare amps or other items will appear as sooto's later, you never know, be cool if some FEN bps (perhaps to craft L versions of fen items) or something looted too then everyone could stop complaining

to some extend more L weapons, enhancers and others will be needed, which requires some extra mining :) and perhaps raising some of the mu of ores/matters...

Right, increased hunting activity on higher level mobs is good for miners and crafters.

Lets face it, nobody will get a good item without spending a fortune buying tokens.

Even 1000 mobs/day means you need to get a token every 19 kills to get the mod fap.

Lets face it, nobody will get a good item without spending a fortune buying tokens.

Even 1000 mobs/day means you need to get a token every 19 kills to get the mod fap.

Well you only need a token every 55 kills to get Armatrix BC-120 FEN Edition
You only need a token every 74 kills to get Arsonistic Chip IV FEN Edition
You only need a token every 31 kills to get Angel Armor FEN Edition.
And that´s with 1000 kills a day.

I´d say each of those qualify as good items.

Well you only need a token every 55 kills to get Armatrix BC-120 FEN Edition
You only need a token every 74 kills to get Arsonistic Chip IV FEN Edition
You only need a token every 31 kills to get Angel Armor FEN Edition.
And that´s with 1000 kills a day.

I´d say each of those qualify as good items.

yep, but i bet drop rate won't even be close to 1 every 100 kills

My body is ready.

cool event idea.

What about miners and crafters though?

Why do we require the tokens and then have to pay peds as well for the rewards? (seems kinda mean :laugh:)

Nice. In mean while, crafters and miners can suck each other... gj

nice hunting event looking forward to how it goes

Oh MAMA!
I want all platinum tokens ingame! give me give me :)
mod fap and other ul, here I come!

o on ark yet,i doubt they even drop here

nice event for people who have hundreds of thousands of peds to waste on lvl 50+ mobs to get a lvl 10 UL weapon. great thinking here. looks like its even worse than i thought but yeah. the ubers are happy. no need to share stuff with normal people, right?

they couldve just made different tokens for different levels so everyoen can grind stuff thats appropriate for his level. but guess fairness wont happen with MA.
and dont even talk about miner and crafter lol.

would be nice if they would be smart enough, for once, to share their train of thought on those events so the people can tell em beforehand how fucking stupid it is so they might change it a bit so they dont look like total retards... for once...

Universe wide but npc on only one planet? Hmmm....

CEO promised compet turn in npc would be on calypso but it was on ark. When event actually starts maybe npc will move to toulan.

Asher question... are tokens lootable in pvp? If so no one is leaving caly

Spiders!

Maturity dropped to minimum so almost entirely youngs (level 52 for FEN event). Density increased a little more.

Taxes still only 1.99%!

Maximize your time, don't waste it running around. :handgun:

Takuta Plateau, located at 38736, 31700, Northwest of Sakura City.

Last edited:
Maturity dropped to minimum so almost entirely youngs (level 52 for FEN event). Density increased a little more.

Taxes still 0.99% until the 21st!

Maximize your time, don't waste it running around.

Takuta Plateau, located at 38736, 31700, Northwest of Sakura City.

wow. this event is certainly nice for you! :) Congratulations

Math done in head at train.
Simplyfied edition.
125 000 platinum tokens.
1.7m peds weekly global value.
17 ish weeks.
Lets say global value is 5 times smaller then accutal cycle.
And then just foundation it too 125m cycle so it spilts easy with the tokens.
That puts it at 1000ped cycle per platinum.

Keep in mind this is very simple but gives an idea hö much works it is

Stop crying . For all that complain for the lvl 50 mobs , i believe that are 3-4 mobs that with a nice L armor or even with gremlin and 5b you can easily kill , not talking about those that you can kill before they reach you another 3 or 4. Damn there is such a big list or mobs . And Btw halloween and MM will be also included in FEN. Sooo happy hunting.

Simplyfied edition.
125 000 platinum tokens.
17 ish weeks.

If its 1000 ped cycle for platinum in in , but not if its 70% return ...

I just wanted to point out the the tokens have a value of 1ped and are TT'able.

So... the stim is 25ped in tokens (at tt value) plus 1ped. 26ped stim. The L items are all super uneco (especially the stims) due to the value of the tokens being lost.

TT them while you can!

Simplyfied edition.
125 000 platinum tokens.
17 ish weeks.

Well. This pretty much means that buying tokens at below 20ped/p is a good idea, and sets the value of mod fap to something like 120k

If its 1000 ped cycle for platinum in in , but not if its 70% return ...

You should get a decent mu selling those in the start since there is 3 guns for 1000pt that should be going over 50k once they have sold out its going to be harder

The rules of event are so cool... I loged in...looted Gold tokens (3 of them) went to vendor NPC and...
Hyperstim costs 25tokens+1ped= 26ped tt since tt value of 1token =1ped
Shity L fap 750tokens+150ped=900ped
Cool very cool event :yay::yay::yay:

The rules of event are so cool... I loged in...looted Gold tokens (3 of them) went to vendor NPC and...
Hyperstim costs 25tokens+1ped= 26ped tt since tt value of 1token =1ped
Shity L fap 750tokens+150ped=900ped
Cool very cool event :yay::yay::yay:

Those TP chips at ~300%... :scratch2:

Normal TP (L) have some MU, too, but it's not like these are radically better.

You should get a decent mu selling those in the start since there is 3 guns for 1000pt that should be going over 50k once they have sold out its going to be harder

Yes, in the beginning the value will be higher and determined by the most desired items, starting with the FEN Terminator (BC-120).

Since you already pay the tokens +TT value of the item you are buying, seems like they meant for the tokens to be 1 pec but someone forgot to move the decimal - or they simply realized they needed to adjust the drop rate for small mobs and forgot to think past that

Just went through 200 ped hunt on Snow Drakes on NI (Lvl 32 - 40) and no token drops at all.

Back