FEN Event Announcement

looks like cyrene is screwed too.

They need change golden token value from 1 ped to 1 pec :yup::yup:

Need to make the tokens tt value 1 pec or less and give people the remainder tt value back in ped/pec. Doing this before they can be put on auction would be best. 1 ped tt value for gold coins make the vendor items ridiculously expensive and makes the gold coins tt food.

:umn:

Need to make the tokens tt value 1 pec or less and give people the remainder tt value back in ped/pec. Doing this before they can be put on auction would be best. 1 ped tt value for gold coins make the vendor items ridiculously expensive and makes the gold coins tt food.

:umn:

Yep, it's not an event to win prizes, you're just paying MA 6000ped for your mod fap 'prize'

the air is salty with some drops of pepper

My question is what we will do with the remaining platinum tokens in case all UL items in the Vendor are sold out

TT them :)

Although since the items are limited in quantity, seems the platinum tokens will be too - which means that as more are looted, the harder it will be to get the remaining ones.

I won't be surprised if there are unclaimed items left after the event ends, with the amount of tokens split between a few people

TT them :)

Although since the items are limited in quantity, seems the platinum tokens will be too - which means that as more are looted, the harder it will be to get the remaining ones.

I won't be surprised if there are unclaimed items left after the event ends, with the amount of tokens split between a few people

You mean to say MA would only put in the exact amount that equals how many are required to get all the guns and armor? Noooo, they wouldn't do that. It not like they want people to grind to find the last 5 they need that some new player got from a Shared mob :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

[*]Cost: 150 FEN Token Gold + 55 PED
[*]Quantity Available: 1000
[*]Max Value: 55 PED
[*]Durability: 15000
[*]Equip Effect: 2% Damage Block Chance
[*]Protection Impact: 15
[*]Protection Cut: 15
[*]Protection Stab: 15
[*]Protection Burn: 5

505 PED for a 55 PED TT limited armor plate :confused:

No way that I have the bankroll to save up that many tokens, sucks that their so high tt

Oh MAMA!
I want all platinum tokens ingame! give me give me :)
mod fap and other ul, here I come!

This was more my mindset. :wtg: :laugh:

I wonder if they will do Mayhem at the same time, either way. :handgun:

Last edited:
I just wanted to point out the the tokens have a value of 1ped and are TT'able.

this means that all the item ecos are off. Sure. For the UL items, the more you cycle the less the discrepancy matters.
But let´s look at the adjusted(L) for instance,

They claim that the hpp of the adjusted fap is 37.33 this means that the decay is ~1.5 pec. (For future reference this is in "good" durability rating)

Now if you factor in the TT value of the tokens into this. Cost: 250 FEN Token Gold + 115 PED

it has a 115 ped max value but you pay 265 PED for it which means you pay 2.3x the price, thus increasing the cost per click by the same amount. so, 3.456 pec per click. for 56 heal. That is 16.2 hpp.

Furthermore, the token trader says that the adjusted fap durability is "below average" which means that the decay is actually 10-24.99 which somewhat implies that MA accidentally put the decimal at the wrong place and the decay is actually 15 pec per click.

making those tokens tradeable was a huge failure as well. they could just add the items to the auction house with their respective buyout and finish this bullshit event crap.

Due to trade-able tokens this event will be virtually over in 2 weeks. All good items will be bought, not won, by the deep pockets then they'll be 3 months of crap items.

Untrade-able tokens and leave shop open till everything bought would have been better.

so not even an item lootable during the event? Seriously???

And you even have to pay the tt value of the item in addition of the cost of the tokens??

which means for gold tokens we are now paying for the markup via our loots? this is the biggest scam ever!

You not only want to take our money but now want us to pay you the markup also!
What is left for players??? Where is the fun? at least in SGA and TEN you had a chance to loot something by yourself, not just farm stupid tokens!

Where is the fun? at least in SGA and TEN you had a chance to loot something by yourself, not just farm stupid tokens!

To be fair, we don´t know yet for sure that we can´t loot something :D

So I guess lvl50+ mobs can loot both types of tokens? :scratch2:

I seriously wonder who in Mindark can come out with such briant design thinking players wont notice anything.
Just look at this:

Armor Plating Mark.8A FEN Edition (L)
Cost: 150 FEN Token Gold + 55 PED

so, even if you buy the Gold tokens for tt price or loot them, you will pay 205PED tt for a 55 ped tt limited plate... almost 400% markup, 100% in Mindark Pocket

Really AWESOME :)

I seriously wonder who in Mindark can come out with such briant design thinking players wont notice anything.
Just look at this:

Armor Plating Mark.8A FEN Edition (L)
Cost: 150 FEN Token Gold + 55 PED

so, even if you buy the Gold tokens for tt price or loot them, you will pay 205PED tt for a 55 ped tt limited plate... almost 400% markup, 100% in Mindark Pocket

Really AWESOME :)

The only rational explanation would be that gold coins are worth 1 pec each and they made a mistake and will change it. Otherwise does not make sense at all those gold coins.

Also weird that they made the tokens tradeable during event itself. Not at all expected and as others have said this event will not last long if the good ul items get won fast.

Can Hyperstim FEN Edition be looted in PvP?

ok MA, HOW ABOUT CRAFTERS AND MINERS ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :mad:
WE ARE NOT COUNTED AS ENTROPIA UNIVERSE MEMBERS, THATS HOW WE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THIS??????

Yuuupiiii and another great event for CRAFTERS and MINERS, please stop it and make at last something for hunters they can't wait to see anything... and I mean literally anything !!!!

Teleportation Chip II FEN Edition
Cost: 250 FEN Token Platinum + 140 PED
Quantity Available: 15
Max Value: 140 PED
Range: 1750m
Upload Time: 12.5s

Level 50+ to loot tokens

12,640 PED

Holy Fuck Tons Of Time And Money :eyecrazy:

the gold Fen has 1ped so the mod fap L has 750ped tokens + 150ped only 8000+ clic is very low
:scratch2: modified ek2600 are more profitable to farm
entropia_2018-10-12_22.12.26.jpg

Back