FEN Event Announcement

i really dont get it. you say its an event for dedication and for real hunters. in the end you can just buy the prices. thats an event? buying the price you want? maybe make lotto the same. chose the price you want and pay the price of what you wanne earn + a bit fees extra. nice event xD

Due to trade-able tokens this event will be virtually over in 2 weeks. All good items will be bought, not won, by the deep pockets then they'll be 3 months of crap items.

Two of three Armatrinators are gone in four days, so you might have been too optimistic. :cool:

i really dont get it. you say its an event for dedication and for real hunters. in the end you can just buy the prices. thats an event? buying the price you want? maybe make lotto the same. chose the price you want and pay the price of what you wanne earn + a bit fees extra. nice event xD

Same can be said for any event - winners sell the prizes to those that want to pay for them. While I did prefer the TEN setup, and the chance to loot a good item during it, I reluctantly have to admit the tokens make sense. Not a huge win for a few people, but good markup and returns all around.

And Spiders aren't that hard. Yesterday I was watching a stream of a lvl 30 player with a fapper on them, and he actually got more platinums per hunt than I do :)

Sooo . . . . players like me who don't have deep pockets or that high of a skill level cannot do these events ? :(

BC-120 gone

All BC-120 gone...event finished..thats was fast.

Youre thinking about it in a stupid way, who do they buy the prizes from exactly? (Hint dedicated true hunters) dont focus on "winning" the items in the trader but simply on maximising your return from the event based on rules/setup/limitations of ur bankroll/avatar. If you do this over every event eventually you can buy the weapons yourself (ofc you can also deposit and speed up process) or buy/do anything else you desire.

you say its an event for dedication and for real hunters. in the end you can just buy the prices. thats an event? buying the price you want? maybe make lotto the same. chose the price you want and pay the price of what you wanne earn + a bit fees extra. nice event xD

A dedicated hunter works towards improving the skills and equipment to get an edge over the others, with every opportunity.
A successful event one that manages to involve as many dedicated hunters as possible, like this one.

Good and desirable prizes are ones that give you that edge and they are and should be very expensive and hard to get because if they would be easy to get and anyone could get them, there wouldn't be a need to develop your character gear and skill wise. This event, anyone can work towards improving their avatars by grabbing any weapon and doing some damage and sell the loot with nice MU. OR

i really dont get it.
We know, you really never get it.

Youre thinking about it in a stupid way, who do they buy the prizes from exactly? (Hint dedicated true hunters) dont focus on "winning" the items in the trader but simply on maximising your return from the event based on rules/setup/limitations of ur bankroll/avatar. If you do this over every event eventually you can buy the weapons yourself (ofc you can also deposit and speed up process) or buy/do anything else you desire.

shouldnt an EVENT be something out of the ordinary, that gives you something you want to win or at least take part in? shouldnt there be somethign special, especially on an anniversary event?
basically the only thing they have done is add 1 little item to the loot pool which gives you a bit peds extra as long as the traders didnt buy every expensive item. after that the token become virtually worthless.

so you praise this event as a great event because of 1 little item to the loot pool? yeah sure. great event. nice vision. totally worth a 15 year anniversary. MA has an easy job if you fools get pleased so easily.

in other games, and im talking about ALL other games here, events are there to work towards something you can enjoy. something special. something thats for you as a reminder of a great time. the only thing this event gives you is some extra peds that most likely will get lost in the bad return anyway. and even if not you dont really have anything to show for in a few years.

the only ones that get the items are the ones with really big pockets, or the traders. its the same as if mindark just added the items to the auction themselves. sames outcome.

imo the tokens shouldnt be tradeable, just like they are on the mayhem events. that way you would at least have to work for it yourself. you would have achieved something. but right now the prices go the people who dont spend a minute doing the event. isnt that stupid?

if you are a normal mid level hunter you have absolutely ZERO chance in aquiring anything apart from a few extra peds. thats the worst kind of event to me. i want to work towards a goal. i want a nice little present that reminds me of the fun time i had aquiring it. you dont have shit though. but if you are pleased so easily then enjoy ur ridiculously stupid anniversary event

and dont even get me started on not including crafters or miners. thats just another sick joke by MA.

It's not a celebration. Just another mayhem event.
The memory is dead.

Some positives , some crazy stuff here .
In case of the plat tokens its great , event contenders buy the tokens with MU off the player-base. Good idea.
Only issue here is the item and token cost selection . Some melee ,mining amp , new BP , cosmetic items would have sparked even more interest .
That angels armor is a fail at almost double price as the bc-120 and still 363 ped TT :eyecrazy:
Arso chip more expensive then the lp-70 ? :scratch2:
If the pricing would have bee correct then the price would not plummet after the main weapons are gone .

Now the L stuff is just a cash grab . Ma is auctioning L stuff at 400-800% MU . Its just sad , they not even great items.

Potential for a great event wasted , it could have been so much better .

in other games, and im talking about ALL other games here, events are there to work towards something you can enjoy. something special. something thats for you as a reminder of a great time. the only thing this event gives you is some extra peds that most likely will get lost in the bad return anyway. and even if not you dont really have anything to show for in a few years.

:wise:

This. Other games I play have bigger and better events than this on a regular basis, nevermind landmark events. A recent example is ESO's Summerset event - it wasn't even about the prizes (that everybody who participated got), it really brought the community together in an amazing way. Everyone was playing together and helping each other and making new friends. I don't think half the people cared about the prizes, it was just great to see the community unite for a fun and common goal.

This FEN event, as anyone who reads this thread can see, has done nothing but divide the player base and make everyone act like dicks towards each other. A lot of people feel left out, a lot of people feel underwhelmed. And this is supposed to celebrate 15 years? I mean, that's quite an achievement, and MA should be very proud of it - imo this event feels like a lazy afterthought by someone who has no idea how to rouse community spirit.

Some positives , some crazy stuff here .
In case of the plat tokens its great , event contenders buy the tokens with MU off the player-base. Good idea.
Only issue here is the item and token cost selection . Some melee ,mining amp , new BP , cosmetic items would have sparked even more interest .
That angels armor is a fail at almost double price as the bc-120 and still 363 ped TT :eyecrazy:
Arso chip more expensive then the lp-70 ? :scratch2:
If the pricing would have bee correct then the price would not plummet after the main weapons are gone .

Now the L stuff is just a cash grab . Ma is auctioning L stuff at 400-800% MU . Its just sad , they not even great items.

Potential for a great event wasted , it could have been so much better .

Overall agree but I think you should also consider there is a level of beauty in the event in that the prices for the Plat Tokens will fluctuate as the event goes on to match the estimated value/demand for whatever the "best priced" item currently is in the trader, so even though the Angel Set is very overpriced when compared directly with the BC-120 or some other things, once those things have sold out of their finite quantities and the Angel Armor and other similar less attractive items are all that remain, the plat token prices will change to reflect the demand/value of it.

Keep in mind for the Arso IV chip that it is a massively valuable event winning item, so the value for it in the trader is actually not that crazy.

I do think they could have done more with this event than they have and look forward to them hopefully improving it as it goes on, since they seem to want this event to take place over the next 2-3 months and seem to want to make additions to it as time goes on.

:wise:

This. Other games I play have bigger and better events than this on a regular basis, nevermind landmark events. A recent example is ESO's Summerset event - it wasn't even about the prizes (that everybody who participated got), it really brought the community together in an amazing way. Everyone was playing together and helping each other and making new friends. I don't think half the people cared about the prizes, it was just great to see the community unite for a fun and common goal.

wow that sounds incredibly scrubby. in a game like that people might actually bash you for trying to make profit! (I speak from experience).

All good items gone, event has now ended and tokens will be TT soon enough.

Event Schedule

Event Start - October 12, 2018, 1300 UTC
Event End - October 18, 2018

Shortest event ever?

All good items gone, event has now ended and tokens will be TT soon enough.

Event Schedule

Event Start - October 12, 2018, 1300 UTC
Event End - October 18, 2018

Shortest event ever?

if that´s the case, i´m very much interested in buying anyones tokens for TT+1 at this point. I´ll stretch to TT+10 because i think that´s about as far as my budget reaches.

if that´s the case, i´m very much interested in buying anyones tokens for TT+1 at this point. I´ll stretch to TT+10 because i think that´s about as far as my budget reaches.

I'm willing to go in with you on this, heck, make it 15. These items left over are all worthless, I am doing everyone a favor here.

I wish they'd chosen to do an RL item or two like the Longu, Hogglos, and Atrox of old. My hogg and trox want company.

wow that sounds incredibly scrubby. in a game like that people might actually bash you for trying to make profit! (I speak from experience).

Maybe not everything should be about making a profit? The event I was talking about brought the players together to celebrate and have fun. Seems like it wouldn't be bad to do that every now and again.

205 TT for a (L) armor plate??? JUST ONE are you serious?
MA this is a celebration of how much you rip us off or what?

205 TT for a (L) armor plate??? JUST ONE are you serious?
MA this is a celebration of how much you rip us off or what?

Total token worth of L items is 1.1M that goes directly to MA's pocket as markup. Consider that as a birthday present maybe?

for once, I do not see any problem at this event, it's just not for everyone, I'm not too worried about the fact that MA will surely release some of the more attractive objects, they just wait for their messages from warning of falling deposit or hunting.
the message will be clear, come back deposit money at home try your luck!:revive:
do not forget they need their Christmas bonuses ;)

I like this token system, or at least its intention. But I think is wrong to not have also lootable items. Looting ep41 sga and sga plates were some of the best moments i had throughout my ingame life. Also, SGA had a bunch of useless items, just because (ep17 sga) and some unspectacular ones (kobold, shogun sga). It was genuinely fun to try to loot those and that is something which is missing now. I was expecting a bit more.

I like this token system, or at least its intention. But I think is wrong to not have also lootable items. Looting ep41 sga and sga plates were some of the best moments i had throughout my ingame life. Also, SGA had a bunch of useless items, just because (ep17 sga) and some unspectacular ones (kobold, shogun sga). It was genuinely fun to try to loot those and that is something which is missing now. I was expecting a bit more.

Exactly. Too short

MA destoyed our Prices and MArket, they dont want to destoy there own market with lootable items.

Back