Network Maintenance

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
On Saturday 2018-10-13 during 07:00 and 10:00 UTC the Entropia Universe servers will be affected by one or more network outages of about 10 minutes.
The ingame chat window will notify logged in users 15 minutes prior to the outages.
For details on UTC time please see!www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

Oh let me guess, this is the "oh shit we forgot there are other planets besides caly" fix for token drop :mad:

Oh let me guess, this is the "oh shit we forgot there are other planets besides caly" fix for token drop :mad:

*Like*

I wonder how much money MA makes shortterm on these "mistakes" and how much they lose longterm in the form of lost trust.

I hope this fixes the lag. :lam:

I hope this fixes the lag. :lam:

So how is your US friends doing ? Getting and dc's / lag ? We are fine here in Europe 33-36 latency no lag.

It's just that ICANN needs to update NSA wares. /s

35ms latency (E. Europe) but got a dc earlier this morning.

The ingame chat window will notify logged in users 15 minutes prior to the outages.

5 is the new 15.

no loot token

token to drop in syrene, spend 1200 Ped L3-L8 (300-600 Hp mobs)

I love surprises..:yay:

What lag????

I'm not getting dc'd so much anymore (although it used to be practically zero), but I still have some health bar lag, mob death lag (mob dies but I don't know until I've taken next shot at a dead mob). We'll see after the maintenance...

Maybe the technician of MA should keep his hands off the system ... can not log in anymore, because I constantly lose the connection. THANK YOU MA !!

Back