FEN Tokens

Jhereg

Elite
Society
Rangers
Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
Probably somewhere between 50 and 100...

Probably somewhere between 50 and 100...

Name one who is buying for 50 to 100 peds a token? Probability of that happening should logically be closer to 0 then 1

Name one who is buying for 50 to 100 peds a token? Probability of that happening should logically be closer to 0 then 1

its to early but 50 its cheap for now

i agree, i would never pay over 10ped each, because the items purchasable are not worth more. thats it.

Well let's see, what did you sell the Terminator for, and what do you think the FEN Terminator is worth?

Count it for the Mod Fap 300k? no way

And you all dont see what MA do they dont let loot us anything we can buy it for MU from them thats what MA do. ANd think if you used it twice you hunt from sold itmes and ppl get the item so 600k for MA. Nice that noone see what MA do same with Adj Chip etc pay full MU to MA to get something better. Dont buy from player or crafter because they loot only crap.

my 2 pec

Count it for the Mod Fap 300k? no way

And you all dont see what MA do they dont let loot us anything we can buy it for MU from them thats what MA do. ANd think if you used it twice you hunt from sold itmes and ppl get the item so 600k for MA. Nice that noone see what MA do same with Adj Chip etc pay full MU to MA to get something better. Dont buy from player or crafter because they loot only crap.

my 2 pec

Count it for a pistol that's better than Mod Merc

Ok everyone seems to be all over the place with the values of these so I'd like to get a line of discussion open about it. In my opinion here's how I see the values:

1. Gold FEN tokens... I honestly see these being closer along the lines of 125% markup rather than a +x ped value. If you look at what you can actually get for these tokens already the markup of the items is absurd. For example the armor plating:

• Cost: 150 FEN Token Gold + 55 PED
  • Quantity Available: 1000
  • Max Value: 55 PED
  • Durability: 15000
  • Equip Effect: 2% Damage Block Chance
  • Protection Impact: 15
  • Protection Cut: 15
  • Protection Stab: 15
  • Protection Burn: 5

At a price of 1 ped per token you're talking about that plate being at 372% markup. That's insane considering that it's not really that much better than a standard plate 8 that's going for like 122%. It's a limited item that isn't all that fantastic.

2. Platinum Tokens... I see these sitting closer around the 17.50 - 20 ped mark at max baed on the value of the mod fap. A typical tier 0 mod fap today is going for what 80k - 90k? If we add on a nice 30 - 40% to that for the fact that this is a "FEN edition" we're talking an actual value around 100k - 125k for the fap. Dividing that cost by the number of tokens needed (also subtracting their value) puts the token cost at around 17.50 - 20 peds.

• Cost: 6000 FEN Token Platinum + 330 PED
  • Quantity Available: 3
  • Max Value: 330 PED
  • Heal per Use: 180
  • Uses per minute: 27.52
  • Heal per PEC: 105.88

I see some people trying to sell these things for 125+ peds and I just don't understand their math. At that price they are valuing this fap at +756,000 peds!!! There is and never will be any item in the game worth remotely close to that. (...ok maybe bank deeds, planets...etc. But certainly not gear)

Anyways, I welcome some logical discussion about what the price point of these tokens should be.

Look at the guns, don't focus on the mod fap lol. Not saying 125 is the right price tho.

My understanding is that at first, two bigger guns are driving the calculation, and not the FAP (which is by the way considerably worse than Mod FAP Classic @160 HPP).

Look at the guns, don't focus on the mod fap lol. Not saying 125 is the right price tho.

I did look at the guns, but even then it seems like the math doesn't work out. Some are nice guns but considering how markups have been sliding are there people still thinking those things are worth more than +40k? Look at the high tier TEN weapons and what they are going for now... it's not near that price anymore.

Tier 6 Herman ASI TEN Edition went for only +7000 this year for example. Tier 9 went for +9100. Granted it's not a perfect comparison but it was arguable the best weapon to drop during TEN.

Last edited:
lp-70 is def more than 40k :D

the 120 is nuts...not even sure where to start valuing that.

Sale offers aside, at this time buy offers are up for 50 ped/token.

Teleportation Chip II FEN Edition
Cost: 250 FEN Token Platinum + 140 PED
Quantity Available: 15
Max Value: 140 PED
Range: 1750m
Upload Time: 12.5s

Level 50+ to loot tokens

12,640 PED

Logic lol.

Just another wallet fight.

I see some people trying to sell these things for 125+ peds and I just don't understand their math.

Math is super simple but require some vision and high end gameplay.
bc-120 gun is 2000 tokens.Highest dps ingame tier0.
Gun is easily 150-250k @ tier0 depends on the token drop and demand on the items combined with the desire of someone who wants to re-write history of future events + the fact that its an unique gun once every 15th year and many other reasons.
Taking the approach to buy the mod fap and start the math from there is completely dumb for many reasons.
This is just my opinion and I hope most of the people don't agree with me.
Good luck everyone.

lp-70 is def more than 40k :D

the 120 is nuts...not even sure where to start valuing that.

Minimum 100k imo, 200k would not surprise me in the least. It has a base dps higher than The Terminator. It has way higher eco than The Terminator which makes it both a great hunting weapon and a great event weapon at the highest level. Less range but 60.5m is enough. Terminator was valued way higher than 200k. At 200k that puts the plat token at 100 ped.

Early value of the token should be based only on the BC-120. Later the value will drop as what you can get with the tokens will be worth less.

Early value of the token should be based only on the BC-120. Later the value will drop as what you can get with the tokens will be worth less.

You're probably right... this would make the most sense.

I do not really see the problem , good luck who want a special item
there is a person who bought a jacket a fortune for a logo

Gun is easily 150-250k @ tier0

Can you please HOW you make that judgement? I would sincerely like to know. Is it in comparison to other guns? Is it in how much value it would provide to you*(if so, how did you come up with the number) ?

These are sincere questions and not an attempt to try to prove you wrong (I feel like people take questions the wrong way around here :D )

For me, the gun provides no value at all, since I can´t use it. So to me, it´s of no more value than the money i´d get for selling it :p

nothing is interesting if you aren't interested... :scratch2:

Gun is easily 150-250k @ tier0
hmm
* it is not unique (3 issued + nobody said they cannot be looted / won in the events over this period)
* it needs to be tiered from 0 to t10 with unknown tier cost and shitty efficiency + unknown tier rates

and the current event system is bound to have the event prizes detoriate in prizes so desire should be less

also only my opinion and I have a long track record of being wrong

other points
the modfap - who knows maybe it has the magic skill-ing properties of modfap sga?
arso chip - isn't it weird that its price in tolens is so high compared to the bc-120?

Ok everyone seems to be all over the place with the values of these so I'd like to get a line of discussion open about it. In my opinion here's how I see the values:

1. Gold FEN tokens... I honestly see these being closer along the lines of 125% markup rather than a +x ped value. If you look at what you can actually get for these tokens already the markup of the items is absurd. For example the armor plating:

• Cost: 150 FEN Token Gold + 55 PED
  • Quantity Available: 1000
  • Max Value: 55 PED
  • Durability: 15000
  • Equip Effect: 2% Damage Block Chance
  • Protection Impact: 15
  • Protection Cut: 15
  • Protection Stab: 15
  • Protection Burn: 5

At a price of 1 ped per token you're talking about that plate being at 372% markup. That's insane considering that it's not really that much better than a standard plate 8 that's going for like 122%. It's a limited item that isn't all that fantastic.

aren't gold tokens 3 PED TT? so more like 918% markup

From #calytrade channel:

FEN Token Platinum
Buyers are asking from 45 - 65 PED each
Sellers are asking from 70 - 85 PED each

FEN Token Gold
Sellers asking up to 200%

Well known resellers are clambering over each other to buy at 60 so actual price around 70-75 . Threads on forum buying 10-20 are pretty scummy :laugh:

Math is super simple but require some vision and high end gameplay.
bc-120 gun is 2000 tokens.Highest dps ingame tier0.
Gun is easily 150-250k @ tier0 depends on the token drop and demand on the items combined with the desire of someone who wants to re-write history of future events + the fact that its an unique gun once every 15th year and many other reasons.
Taking the approach to buy the mod fap and start the math from there is completely dumb for many reasons.
This is just my opinion and I hope most of the people don't agree with me.
Good luck everyone.

I tottaly agree
Don't forget this event is like a real "gold rush" so early MU of platinum tokens will hit the sky. We experienced a similar situation on RT with bananas. Gathering bananas at 50% of the total value of an estate, MU paid was way overpriced but when "rush" settle down the MU dropped in a logical range. So, while the best gun ingame is available for those tokens, in my opinion the MU might go crazy.

PS. That's an opinion of an outsider, since I'm not even going to try :)

Last edited:
Back