Selling: My most profitable land area

:eyecrazy: a great opportunity for sure.

Do you have screenies of the taxes earned?

Added financing option. For 100k PED down you can start managing your very own land area! :yay:

and how much is revenue then if taxes is that?

nevermind... I'm probably being too harsh. Bad day, move along.

Last edited:
**edited**

I work in real estate.. i dont open the door to the house until i see a pre-approval. Its not snobbish, its not rude.. its just business, and time saving business at that.

Last edited:
nevermind... I'm probably being too harsh. Bad day, move along.

Last edited:
Edited.

Again, prospective buyers do not have to deposit the funds to prove that they have them. My methods have worked three times in the past six months, but I am sorry for any inconvenience they have caused you.

Last edited:
Maybe settle for the last month or two of screenshots, and the spreadsheets. Showing that there is real income and spreadsheets have tracked the year as stated. If the interested party wants to move forward they could offer proof of funding via a paypal balance or a bank statement with non-pertinent info blacked out to save them transfer fees etc. And then provide the interested party with the remaining screenshots to match the spreadsheets.

After you do it once you can save the screenshots a file so if another person asks, just send them copies because the work has already been let them dig through the hundreds and do the math themselves.

Compromise.

Maybe settle for the last month or two of screenshots, and the spreadsheets. Showing that there is real income and spreadsheets have tracked the year as stated. If the interested party wants to move forward they could offer proof of funding via a paypal balance or a bank statement with non-pertinent info blacked out to save them transfer fees etc. And then provide the interested party with the remaining screenshots to match the spreadsheets.

After you do it once you can save the screenshots a file so if another person asks, just send them copies because the work has already been let them dig through the hundreds and do the math themselves.

Compromise.

While I appreciate your feedback I do not feel it necessary to implement such a thing, nor does showing one or two months give a good idea as to the whole picture.

Isn't those 80k in taxes came whit event running on LA or no ?

Correct, the taxes listed here reflect the various events which have been running in 2018. Of note, I am including an event format in the sale of the land area along with the software used to streamline the management of the event.

Added some information to front page regarding time investment and ROIs.
Also added mentorship availability to assist the buyer in getting established.

Received a remarkable amount of interest yesterday, including one formal offer. Lets see if we can work something out by Friday :wtg:

SOLD!

The new owner is a fantastic event coordinator, I look forward to seeing this land flourish under his guidance. :yay:

Back