Tokens don't drop on other Planets yet?

The Abomb

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
My mission grind on Ark was cut short when I realized no Tokens were dropping and I hopped back to Caly to at least participate in the FEN event. So wondering is it just an Ark bug? Are any tokens dropping on RT etc.?

It is supposed to be a Universal event hope they make it that way ;)

Someone earlier on rookie was asking if tokens are lootable because they looted some on Ark Moon. But perhaps the moon is "special" in more than one way :)

I'm personally interested in Cyrene and haven't yet heard a confirmation that tokens drop.

Someone earlier on rookie was asking if tokens are lootable because they looted some on Ark Moon. But perhaps the moon is "special" in more than one way :)

I'm personally interested in Cyrene and haven't yet heard a confirmation that tokens drop.

Ok well that is good to hear and yes we should get some verification on if they are lootable as well. All Event items shouldn't be able to be looted at least Universal Events. It would be nice to get people traveling to other planets more. This event could do that but not if Tokens are lootable that would be bad on MA's part.

I have Mang Chang's to work on so maybe ill stop by Cyrene coming up :)

I was grinding dragons on RT for at least 3+ hours yesteday and didn't loot 1 token.

Saw someone trying to sell tokens today that they said were from arkadia though... So anyones guess really.

The tokens are dropping on arkadia and Ark underground. Also the item description says its lootable in pvp.

The tokens are dropping on arkadia and Ark underground. Also the item description says its lootable in pvp.

Thanks for the info. Well maybe they fixed the issue with Ark? Right before I left everyone said Zero tokens were dropping then even after I left people like Forgo cycled 5k+ with Zero tokens which is why I made this thread.

Cycling 1k should yield at least Gold tokens as they are uncommon but not rare. So guess they are dropping now but curious as to drop rates because maybe they are super dialed back on other planets? (something I could see)

[FEN Token Platinum] drops from ND Dragan now, so other planets should have in their loot too now.

Tokens do drop on Cyrene now. Looted a couple gold from tide claw, and there's unusual activity around flesh ripper.

Tokens do drop on Cyrene now. Looted a couple gold from tide claw, and there's unusual activity around flesh ripper.

[FEN Token Platinum] drops from ND Dragan now, so other planets should have in their loot too now.

Thanks for the responses :) I like to move around and be on other planets so this is a great thing.

Back