PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
    Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

Tokens don't drop on other Planets yet?

My mission grind on Ark was cut short when I realized no Tokens were dropping and I hopped back to Caly to at least participate in the FEN event. So wondering is it just an Ark bug? Are any tokens dropping on RT etc.?

It is supposed to be a Universal event hope they make it that way
    The Abomb now has Advanced Wood! Level 42 Resource Gatherer, 5034 RG Skill points
    I love to light things on Fire and Stab them with my Sword: Longblade 10,076 - Pyrokinesis 6917

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Someone earlier on rookie was asking if tokens are lootable because they looted some on Ark Moon. But perhaps the moon is "special" in more than one way

I'm personally interested in Cyrene and haven't yet heard a confirmation that tokens drop.

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Someone earlier on rookie was asking if tokens are lootable because they looted some on Ark Moon. But perhaps the moon is "special" in more than one way

I'm personally interested in Cyrene and haven't yet heard a confirmation that tokens drop.
    Ok well that is good to hear and yes we should get some verification on if they are lootable as well. All Event items shouldn't be able to be looted at least Universal Events. It would be nice to get people traveling to other planets more. This event could do that but not if Tokens are lootable that would be bad on MA's part.

I have Mang Chang's to work on so maybe ill stop by Cyrene coming up
    The Abomb now has Advanced Wood! Level 42 Resource Gatherer, 5034 RG Skill points
    I love to light things on Fire and Stab them with my Sword: Longblade 10,076 - Pyrokinesis 6917

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    James Jambon Zidane
    Society
    Virtual Legends Elite
    Images
    I was grinding dragons on RT for at least 3+ hours yesteday and didn't loot 1 token.

Saw someone trying to sell tokens today that they said were from arkadia though... So anyones guess really.

Watching The End Of The Universe Since 2010...

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Qster Qster QQQ
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    The tokens are dropping on arkadia and Ark underground. Also the item description says its lootable in pvp.
    It's Tiffin Time!
    Level 55 Captain, 64 Gunner Hit, 74 VSE

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pontfirebird73 View Post
    The tokens are dropping on arkadia and Ark underground. Also the item description says its lootable in pvp.
    Thanks for the info. Well maybe they fixed the issue with Ark? Right before I left everyone said Zero tokens were dropping then even after I left people like Forgo cycled 5k+ with Zero tokens which is why I made this thread.

Cycling 1k should yield at least Gold tokens as they are uncommon but not rare. So guess they are dropping now but curious as to drop rates because maybe they are super dialed back on other planets? (something I could see)

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    [FEN Token Platinum] drops from ND Dragan now, so other planets should have in their loot too now.

D.O.B. 17 Feb 2011 City of dreams
    First ROCKtropian to have a component blueprint and component named after avatar
    http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx...terial&id=1886
    Owner of Crunk Stall #1 Ores and Enmatters (cocktails)
    The Daddy of ROCKtropia

Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    Tokens do drop on Cyrene now. Looted a couple gold from tide claw, and there's unusual activity around flesh ripper.
    Rodent of the Multiverse

Selling:
    nothing - not on Calypso

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Rat View Post
    Tokens do drop on Cyrene now. Looted a couple gold from tide claw, and there's unusual activity around flesh ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy trim View Post
    [FEN Token Platinum] drops from ND Dragan now, so other planets should have in their loot too now.

Thanks for the responses I like to move around and be on other planets so this is a great thing.