FEN Event Update #1

Token only 30 PED atm? so waste of money to grind more...
and even the farmed one are shit now, next time make auction and stuff work properly right way or at least hotfix it MA...

Fuck this event...

Auction would have done nothing but make the prices lower.

Thanks for the update MA - you have been impressing me lately with the communication - please keep it up

But as Jack and Star said, this event is pretty lame as is... infinite tokens for finite prizes, first come first sever means come late and you get poo.
I know they are still here to make money - but hey MA you've had this game for FIFTEEN years... don't be afraid to throw some money around... make it rain - let's have some fun and celebrate -
put some items in the loot pool _ i dunno, this ends up feeling like a contest or MM type thing not an anniversary.

we'll have to see what happens in the 2EN event for the 20 year lol maybe 15 years isn't big enough for HUGE celebration?

Auction would have done nothing but make the prices lower.

not sure about that.
As it stands, for all i know the people buying for 30 PED each may just be traders who are selling to someone in a different time zone (when i sleep) for 100 PED each...

MA can also make it an auction system with a minimum start bid to ensure they get their cut that they want

This is great stats, I like it!
But its quite long left on the event and the UL gears will end up pretty soon, why dont introduce drop of these items in loot as it was in TEN and SGA events.
This will encourage the players to keep grinding...
Ive sold alot of my platinums but the mu will drop when the UL parts are gone, and then no-one will hunt lvl50+ mobs anymore just to have the oppurtunity to get platinums.

Anyway this is a nice event! Good job MA!

What will everyone do with their coveted tokens after the prizes are gone? There are no items with indefinite amounts; yet you state that the tokens have no finite amount set. It doesn’t seem as exciting when you collect tons of tokens and then have to tt them.

1) I think lootable FEN items as well would add greatly to this event.

2) Adding pills, amps, or armor plates with infinite amounts to the broker would help preserve value of tokens for those who save them and fail to get an item before they sell out.

I hope they think about it, it would be a big fail to TT them since it seems that after 1 week all platinum tokens needed are looted already.

Token only 30 PED atm? so waste of money to grind more...
and even the farmed one are shit now, next time make auction and stuff work properly right way or at least hotfix it MA...

Fuck this event...

was it bad to hunt 4 days and make 10k profit ?

what 10k profit? :confused:

Perhaps the usual profit s/he makes mining trashure and crafting explosives. :laugh:

EL shows 459 hunters on spiders alone; with other mobs the number of "participants" is probably around 1k;

~60 PED * ~10k tokens (from the first post) / ~1k = 600 PED average. Not bad but nothing extraordinary.

what 10k profit? :confused:

thats not my problem if you didn't invest in gear/skill to hunt for opportunities

and thats the mentality of some PCF users your stupid if u get gear, no lifer if you attend events and list goes on , funny thing is those guys don't even play the game anymore they just come here and cry about any change,@ them> its so hard to move and forget about the game if you played 10 years ago ?

Last edited:
Perhaps the usual profit s/he makes mining trashure and crafting explosives. :laugh:

EL shows 459 hunters on spiders alone; with other mobs the number of "participants" is probably around 1k;

~60 PED * ~10k tokens (from the first post) / ~1k = 600 PED average. Not bad but nothing extraordinary.

you are so off bro , expected from a guy with 4k on tracker

so the BC-120 guns gone already. Not won but bought. Its one thing to 'win' something in an event by investing in skills and gear but think its a shame that in less than a week of 'event' those guns have gone already based on deep pockets.

just my 2

so the BC-120 guns gone already. Not won but bought. Its one thing to 'win' something in an event by investing in skills and gear but think its a shame that in less than a week of 'event' those guns have gone already based on deep pockets.

just my 2

Use your brains guys... MA has designed this Event to last... and has also designed this event to prevent Re-Sellers getting a lot on top… Ofc the deep pockets are going to come in... this game is Pay to Win... always has been...

MA has designed it so that the Tokens value will start High and end Low in Market Value... I think its genius...

I bet in 60 days there will still be Unlimited Items in the Token Trader (book mark this quote prove me wrong)...

Use your brains guys... MA has designed this Event to last... and has also designed this event to prevent Re-Sellers getting a lot on top… Ofc the deep pockets are going to come in... this game is Pay to Win... always has been...

MA has designed it so that the Tokens value will start High and end Low in Market Value... I think its genius...

I bet in 60 days there will still be Unlimited Items in the Token Trader (book mark this quote prove me wrong)...

in theory i argee, but now i dont loot any plats anymore, could be me but somehow i doubt i'm the only one

in theory i argee, but now i dont loot any plats anymore, could be me but somehow i doubt i'm the only one

Strange our hourly rate of collection has not moved...

thats not my problem if you didn't invest in gear/skill to hunt for opportunities

and thats the mentality of some PCF users your stupid if u get gear, no lifer if you attend events and list goes on , funny thing is those guys don't even play the game anymore they just come here and cry about any change,@ them> its so hard to move and forget about the game if you played 10 years ago ?

The problem is MAs fuck up with the known issue of token not being auctionable yet...
I turned down 60ped each offer yesterday morning, because i was thinking they would finally fix the known issue with their regular tuesday maintenance, then i log in later that day... no fix and price down to 30 or maybe still 60 or are they even worth 100 PED each? who knows....

They launch an event, they know there's something bugged and delay the fix for 2 weeks after the launch instead of setting the fix to highest priority and hotfix it...
They frigging launch an event and let it be bugged for 2 weeks, ffs....

And btw, you're quite narcistic, aren't you? i mean you just assume you're the only one being able to hunt for opportunities...

Last edited:
What bug are you talking about? Must have missed that.
Or is it that you cant sell tokens on auc?

The problem is MAs fuck up with the known issue of token not being auctionable yet...
I turned down 60ped each offer yesterday morning, because i was thinking they would finally fix the known issue with their regular tuesday maintenance, then i log in later that day... no fix and price down to 30 or maybe still 60 or are they even worth 100 PED each? who knows....

They launch an event, they know there's something bugged and delay the fix for 2 weeks after the launch instead of setting the fix to highest priority and hotfix it...
They frigging launch an event and let it be bugged for 2 weeks, ffs....

And btw, you're quite narcistic, aren't you? i mean you just assume you're the only one being able to hunt for opportunities...

What bug are you talking about? Must have missed that.
Or is it that you cant sell tokens on auc?

yeah, them not being sellable on auction atm is a known issue, they are supposed to be auctionable...

yeah, them not being sellable on auction atm is a known issue, they are supposed to be auctionable...

Yea, sure it is a bug. But not very high priority on that one.
Platinum mu has dropped hard so its not so important to fix that "bug" I think.
Glad I sold all my platinum when I got 65ped each, but now Im looting more again lol, in worst case scenario I can always tt them in the end. rofl :)

Yea, sure it is a bug. But not very high priority on that one.
Platinum mu has dropped hard so its not so important to fix that "bug" I think.
Glad I sold all my platinum when I got 65ped each, but now Im looting more again lol, in worst case scenario I can always tt them in the end. rofl :)

it is very high priority.
How do you know the MU has dropped hard? Can you see the market value and what people are willing to pay somewhere? :D
And that's why it's critical bug that needs to be fixed very quickly, pretty much nobody knows what those token are actually worth..

it is very high priority.
How do you know the MU has dropped hard? Can you see the market value and what people are willing to pay somewhere? :D
And that's why it's critical bug that needs to be fixed very quickly, pretty much nobody knows what those token are actually worth..

Well, some of the most expensive UL items from token trader is sold, thats why mu has dropped.
You cant actually see the mu, but when looking in trade-channels I currently see avas buying platinum for 38ped.
Really feel sad for them who bought alot of platinum as an investment to sell later, they will loose alot, hopefully they sold the platinums to the big buyer of the 3 blp-rifles.

only a fraction of people participate in trade channels ^^

Dont think so actually, channel trading and forum trading is free of charge unlike auc.

Well, some of the most expensive UL items from token trader is sold, thats why mu has dropped.
You cant actually see the mu, but when looking in trade-channels I currently see avas buying platinum for 38ped.
Really feel sad for them who bought alot of platinum as an investment to sell later, they will loose alot, hopefully they sold the platinums to the big buyer of the 3 blp-rifles.

yeah, you see avas buying for 38 PED... but guess what, since it launched and i advertised my token in chat, i only got pm from a single person, every time.... just one person. So i guess there's just one trader and the real buyers may not be even there..

Dont think so actually, channel trading and forum trading is free of charge unlike auc.

That may be true, yet everyone can easily without much hassle participate in auction trading. Forum and trade channel is way much more work and people may stay away from it...
So far my ratio of items sold through auction vs. items sold through chat/forum is like 5.000:1....

only a fraction of people participate in trade channels ^^

That may be, but you asked if there was a way to gauge the market value of something outside of the auction house. I was answering your question.

Well... that was short lived. Will wait for next cash grab.

Back