FEN Event Update #1

That may be, but you asked if there was a way to gauge the market value of something outside of the auction house. I was answering your question.

Yeah, and that value can be off by far.
There could just be someone sitting there, waiting for them to be auctionable and willing to pay up too 100 PED each, then the 38 PED offered in channel is just way below the value the token has... See, that's the problem with trade channel values ^^ If not all buyers participate and especially not the ones offering the most, then it's just way off.. that's why they need to become auctionable very quickly...

Yeah, and that value can be off by far.
There could just be someone sitting there, waiting for them to be auctionable and willing to pay up too 100 PED each, then the 38 PED offered in channel is just way below the value the token has... See, that's the problem with trade channel values ^^ If not all buyers participate and especially not the ones offering the most, then it's just way off.. that's why they need to become auctionable very quickly...

That's why you collect data from multiple offers.

It's pretty easy to manipulate the auction house values also.

That's why you collect data from multiple offers.
It's pretty easy to manipulate the auction house values also.

That works if you get different offers, but if it's only 1 person, how are you going to collect multiple offers?
Ofc you can manipulate auction, but i'm certain it's way tougher to manipulate, when basically everyone participates, than it is in forums/chats, where only a tiny potion of the player-base participates...

anyway, it's a critical bug that needs to be fixed ASAP and not be delayed for when the event is already 25-33% finished...

Last edited:
I belive MA should put out that LR 140 in the trader. And some more stuff.

That works if you get different offers, but if it's only 1 person, how are you going to collect multiple offers?
Ofc you can manipulate auction, but i'm certain it's way tougher to manipulate, when basically everyone participates, than it is in forums/chats, where only a tiny potion of the player-base participates...

anyway, it's a critical bug that needs to be fixed ASAP and not be delayed for when the event is already about 33% finished...

Just let it take some time, this mmo isnt a quick investment and payout game. I dont believe MA gonna fix the auc "bug", so you have to use the other channels for trading tokens.

it's my 5th year, i know that xD but what does it have to do with MA handling broken stuff badly?

Well, it seems that you have to put tokens on auc badly for selling without loosing too much, and I dont think MA think about this as a bug as you claims. There are way more serious bugs ingame to be fixed before that. :)

Well, it seems that you have to put tokens on auc badly for selling without loosing too much, and I dont think MA think about this as a bug as you claims. There are way more serious bugs ingame to be fixed before that. :)

So if you buy a car and the seller delivers it without tires, that's okay for you because he has engines on other cars to fix?

So if you buy a car and the seller delivers it without tires, that's okay for you because he has engines on other cars to fix?

In your analogy, MA from day 1 have said that the AH bit is broken. So if the car is advertised without tires, I would pay for the car without tires.

Also, I think you are being over zealous about an issue as there are plenty offering to buy on trade channels. Not everyone needs to contact you, you can contact them as well ya know.

At the end of the day whether you participate in an event or not is your call.

In your analogy, MA from day 1 have said that the AH bit is broken. So if the car is advertised without tires, I would pay for the car without tires.

ýou need the car ready to drive within 5 days and they tell you they'll get it ready in 11 days, totally okay for you?

ýou need the car ready to drive within 5 days and they tell you they'll get it ready in 11 days, totally okay for you?

To use your analogy, the car is ready to drive !!!

You can loot tokens.
You can use tokens to get items.
You can sell tokens to those who like to buy items or resell the tokens.

Its not broken, nor is it a bug.

I sold the few tokens I looted at a fair MU, so I can´t complain.

Without the MU from the tokens, my latest Spider hunt would have been 80ish% return rate, I am really happy that there was this tokens in loot, which covered a part of my loss.

Sidenote:

This event is not a nice 15 year celebration, just another grind event, but thats another story.
This event is not noob friendly as there is no UL low level gear for gold tokens.
This event is pay to win, and favors resellers to make a nice profit (reselling tokens or the items they get with it).

But at the end, I have to say, there was much worse events in the past.
Everybody has the chance to loot this tokens.
L50 (Spiders) is doable for all mid level players, not only some UBER skilled/geared elite players.

Its ok how it is, MA could have done better true, but they could even have done worse (f.e. instanced event where platin only drops from L100+ end bosses).

So take it how it is, take the best out of it.

That tokens is not auctionable is really not a problem, I wouldn´t even care if they dont fix that at all. There is enough tradechannels and resellers.

Last edited:

You can loot tokens.

Without the MU from the tokens, my latest Spider hunt would have been 80ish% return rate, I am really happy that there was this tokens in loot, which covered a part of my loss.

Yeah and if i had known that they take their time to fix the issue and that it's not a priority i would have spend my time on something profitable rather than on what is most likely a loss now...

I mean, it's time and amount limited, so should be priority.. and i still don't know what the MU is, i see numbers ranging from 20-40 on the buying and numbers from 55-70 on the selling end around in chat...

Yeah and if i had known that they take their time to fix the issue and that it's not a priority i would have spend my time on something profitable rather than on what is most likely a loss now...

I mean, it's time and amount limited, so should be priority..

Like most things in this game, profit comes to those who are opportunistic rather than waiting around to see what happens.

You can loot tokens.

Same here. Made 4k MU on tokens but lost about 4k tt on 5200 spiders in 5 days.

Not sure I got the stomach to do the remaining 3000 spiders for the mission now that the tokens have lot less MU.

Maxed lr95 with mayhem gamma and p20. What does one have to do to not lose nearly 100 bucks a day in 2.0?

Like most things in this game, profit comes to those who are opportunistic rather than waiting around to see what happens.

actually, it's both ways to optimize profits... sometimes you have to wait, sometimes you need to be quick..

actually, it's both ways to optimize profits... sometimes you have to wait, sometimes you need to be quick..

Limited number of items, infinite number of tokens.

How you get the idea that it is good to wait?

As soon as the best items is taken, MU has to go down.
Now there is still some good items left, but if this will be taken, MU will go down again.

If all items are taken, MU will be zero and tokens pure TT food.

Why wait, if there is someone still buying tokens ???

Senseless NOBRAINER !

Limited number of items, infinite number of tokens.

How you get the idea that it is good to wait?

because, 107k token needed to buy all items.
11k token had droped. tuesday - VU-time, and with this a potential fix, was just a couple hours away, so you could see the real MU....

they knew of the issue + tuesday usually VU-day, that's what made me wait... if they had said right away, "we're going to fix in 1 week, because AH fix is not a priority", then i would not have waited ofc....

that such critical issues for market value evaluation gets fixed very quickly should be a no-brainer...

not to mention that pp would need to wait for kronan to ship to caly or risk loosing it to pirates without auction...

So i don't get why MA is waiting so long to fix it... caly bias, again?

Last edited:
It was obvious Platinum Tokens would drop in value as soon as the 3 BC-120 sold out. You should have sold the tokens the moment you looted them.

Keeping them was the worst move you could make, no point in blaming MA for not making them auctionable :scratch2:

Not sure I got the stomach to do the remaining 3000 spiders for the mission now that the tokens have lot less MU.

Maxed lr95 with mayhem gamma and p20. What does one have to do to not lose nearly 100 bucks a day in 2.0?

Don´t use LR-95 (L) and mayhem gamma (L), if you don´t get enough MU to cover that MU?

Don´t use LR-95 (L) and mayhem gamma (L), if you don´t get enough MU to cover that MU?
Thanks Sherlock.

If 9 times out of 10 I can't even get my ammo back at 70+ eff then what good will a lesser gear do.

Invest in high end high efficiency items and grind your looter up.
Low mu input.
Don't stop.Trust.

Invest in high end high efficiency items and grind your looter up.
Low mu input.
Don't stop.Trust.

Dont need to have high end gear to skill looter :)

But its true looter is an very important proffession.

While I got 0 tokens in my first 1000 PED and only 2 tokens in my second 1000 PED on Spiders, others got up to 8 tokens / 1000 PED, so the looter prof is a very important skill to get this "rar" loots :)

Efficency is the next thing to have. For low levels its enough to have a z12 from starter pack or the adj bukins, the higher your level goes the more important becomes the efficency. Armatrix L stuff is a good option.

Dont need to be UBER to know/observe that.

Obviously some dont understand that, although UBERs dont make any secret out of that :)

While I got 0 tokens in my first 1000 PED and only 2 tokens in my second 1000 PED on Spiders, others got up to 8 tokens / 1000 PED, so the looter prof is a very important skill to get this "rar" loots :)

Efficency is the next thing to have. For low levels its enough to have a z12 from starter pack or the adj bukins, the higher your level goes the more important becomes the efficency. Armatrix L stuff is a good option.

Obviously some dont understand that, although UBERs dont make any secret out of that :)

actually, looter professions only influence TT return%, that just sounds like variance on a small sample size for an uncommon loot

looter has noting to do with what youre saying

looter has noting to do with what youre saying

It has not ?

I would say more total loot = more chance to get more tokens.

Am I wrong ?

And there is still the efficency gap of my gun 60ish efficency vs the guys using better gear 70ish efficency (loot quality).

Fairly simple, if your loot is less than 1 PED then there is no room for a token, with higher looter prof, you have less loot events below 1 PED, more chance to get a token.

And dont tell me that Spiders dont give loots below 1 PED, they definately do!

Back