FEN Announcement Issues

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
1. The announcement says DevaStim FEN Edition gives 15% increased critical damage, it gives 60%

2. The announcement makes no mention that NutriStim FEN Edition's Increased Regeneration still exceeds the Action cap for Increased Regeneration (as do NutriStim 15mg and NutriStim 10mg) does this mean there are plans to increase this cap???

3. The announcement also says SB-10 FEN Edition has 68.42APM, but it has 72APM in-game

4. The announcement also says BP-20 FEN Edition has 68.03APM, but it has 72APM in-game

5. The announcement also says LR-40 FEN Edition has 43.23APM, but it has 48APM in-game

6. The announcement also says BC-120 FEN Edition has 54.01APM, but it has 60APM in-game

7. The announcement says Arso IV FEN Edition (L) and UL have "11.25s Cooldown" which means 5.33APM as opposed to the 5APM listed in-game, which is fine I guess even though it's a noteworthy difference with small numbers like this, it might be worth noting that talking about the APM as a "Cooldown" doesn't make a lot of sense for players, who will be looking at APM. It might be a good idea also to move Arsonistic Chip IV FEN Edition to Weapons as opposed to Misc.

Important notes:

Apart from that there are the known issues, FEN Tokens being unauctionable is extremely critical and is worthy of an emergency server reset honestly, I can't understand the logic behind this being delayed.

In regards to the incorrect deterioration values for Adj/Mod fap FEN Edition are the ones in the announcement correct and the ones in-game wrong? This could really use some elaboration.

Slightly separate but also very related issue, I also think MA should pretty strongly reconsider a lot of these hidden in decimal value things in the case of all weapons, at the very least when it comes to APM, because it was never present in any older items and adds a lot of weird unnecessary confusion because you just have to know to know. (ex: 68.42APM..? why?)

Last edited:
Apart from that there are the known issues, FEN Tokens being unauctionable is extremely critical and is worthy of an emergency server reset honestly, I can't understand the logic behind this being delayed.

I don't get that either... i guess this will be the first and the last time that i've participated in events...

I don't get that either... i guess this will be the first and the last time that i've participated in events...

MA may seek to favor a small group that they can have their weapons, and thus eliminated some big depositors that they do not wish for.

MA may seek to favor a small group that they can have their weapons, and thus eliminated some big depositors that they do not wish for.

Exactly what I thought.

What? Anyone can use calytrade/discord/pcf and contact everyone they possibly can, which pretty much sum up all of the crazy secret tricks the people who bought the first couple items which were sold have been using.

It's just a major inconvenience/annoyance/hindrance.

Last edited:

Seriously, how far do people let their mind wander to reach these absolutely mindblowingly dumb conspiracy theories?
So you're saying the big depositors dont have access to trade channels?

And while I'm at it I might aswell respond to this too:

Are you one of these big depositors morfoc spoke of that dont have access to a trade channel to buy and sell your loot?

To all the BIG DEPOSITORS out there heres a tip: /listchannels trade
You'll find all channels with the word trade in it. You're welcome.

This is not critical and does not require an emergency reset. Yes it would be nice if it was auctionable, however it was advised when the event started that this was a known bug and would be corrected in a later patch. We also have a workaround of using trade channels or local channels to buy/sell/figure out prices.

The big spenders who brought the BC120's they enlisted the help of traders/resellers to get as many tokens as quickly as possible to purchase these guns....sure auction would have helped them as well to get it even quicker, but if they were able to buy and people were able to sell to them, then its not a critical required update.

A critical update would be something like the tokens not dropping (which they patched quickly for other planets) or if you could not exchange the tokens with the FEN trader (not a bug that happened).

and maybe also to exclude (smaller) hunters from PP , because they would need to wait for MS and pay huge transport fee to ship the token to caly...

1 token for 60 PED: 17 PED warp fee at daylie kronan (1:30 a.m. MA - RT), 40ish PED with vip warp (unknown), ~3.3 PED auction fee (instant)
2 token for 60 PED each: 17 PED warp fee at daylie kronan (1:30 a.m. MA - RT), 40ish PED with vip warp (unknown), ~6 PED auction fee (instant)
and so on...

maybe they did delay the auction fix, so caly players can have a good time while PP players get a FU...

and maybe also to exclude (smaller) hunters from PP , because they would need to wait for MS and pay huge transport fee to ship the token to caly...

1 token for 60 PED: 17 PED warp fee at daylie kronan (1:30 a.m. MA - RT), 40ish PED with vip warp (unknown), ~3.3 PED auction fee (instant)
2 token for 60 PED each: 17 PED warp fee at daylie kronan (1:30 a.m. MA - RT), 40ish PED with vip warp (unknown), ~6 PED auction fee (instant)
and so on...

maybe they did delay the auction fix, so caly players can have a good time while PP players get a FU...

I guess MA have also put all Monrian born players on their Elite list.
Warp between Monria/Ark/Cyrene/Caly/Rock - free on friday's and sunday's to Monrian Born courtesy of the Monrian Management team, why pay an auction fee or a transport fee?

..... its a conspiracy, all those born on the moon are in on it!

Note: there are buyers on other planets as well, although they won't pay as much as on caly and you do have to find them in trade channels and other chats (just like on caly). Having an auction doesn't automatically mean that people will purchase tokens listed on other planets either, they may not want to pay for the instant shipping to them or the standard delivery time for the lesser amount/or go get it themselves.

dude the not auctionable tokens actually favoured the looters that were able to sell them at 70ped each, quite a deal considering them relatively easy to be found.
The "Top" player would have saved decades of tousand peds by just manipulating auction. I dont think mindark made em a favour forcing them to spend over 140k ped for a weapon, a good weapon yea, but with 140 ped u can have a land dude, or something who can actually produce income instead of needing peds to get back 90%ish
I guess MA have also put all Monrian born players on their Elite list.
Warp between Monria/Ark/Cyrene/Caly/Rock - free on friday's and sunday's to Monrian Born courtesy of the Monrian Management team, why pay an auction fee or a transport fee?

..... its a conspiracy, all those born on the moon are in on it!

Note: there are buyers on other planets as well, although they won't pay as much as on caly and you do have to find them in trade channels and other chats (just like on caly). Having an auction doesn't automatically mean that people will purchase tokens listed on other planets either, they may not want to pay for the instant shipping to them or the standard delivery time for the lesser amount/or go get it themselves.
except that monria owner is a player and the motheriship is his own and he can do watever he wants with his money, this said there is much more in monria community than the free warp, only the smartest who like to explore the game in all its aspect ends up in monria, and i can assure you, once you step foot in his community, u get amazed not just for the benefit, but also for the people.

except that monria owner is a player and the motheriship is his own and he can do watever he wants with his money, this said there is much more in monria community than the free warp, only the smartest who like to explore the game in all its aspect ends up in monria, and i can assure you, once you step foot in his community, u get amazed not just for the benefit, but also for the people.

I don't think you get my sarcasm, I guess putting that everyone on the moon being in on it and that its one big consipiracy wasn't enough. And for reference I have been involved with the community many times in the past, even owning a shop there at one point.

just had a potential buyer paying 45 each, but with no way of getting them quickly to caly, he got them from someone else on caly... thx MA....

Just had a buyer paying 45ped per token and I didn't have to pay the auction house fees of 2.63 Ped per token....for 10 tokens i saved 26.30ped....Thx MA

The FEN Event Announcement has been updated with correct values for the FEN Token Platinum weapons.

(The actual in-game item stats had no issues; it was just the announcement which had wrong values).

The FEN Event Announcement has been updated with correct values for the FEN Token Platinum weapons.

(The actual in-game item stats had no issues; it was just the announcement which had wrong values).

good to know, thanks.

would be good to hear about some of the other concerns as well if you get a chance.

Back