Next batch of FEN items are being added when?

Let's see some more LP-70's restocked ;)

Sounds interesting!

But, this sounds like all new stuff, not restocking of items... so we'll see what MA has for us.

would rather see them in loot.....

Sounds like a little of both. New items added to the trader and new items added to the loot pool. Either way people will be encouraged to keep the grind going.

would it be possible to also review the number of fen tokens that drop related to HP?
bulks and other hp mamoths hardly drop them as of this
to illustrate (same amount of ammo spent) 7 runs and platinum tokens

switch to big bulks
A bunch of new FEN Edition items will be added in the next VU, both in loot and in the FEN Token Shop.

I hope they thought through and new kind of tokens will be needed for new vendor items...

would it be possible to also review the number of fen tokens that drop related to HP?

Or adapt and don't kill mammoths? :scratch2:
If you noticed that 'kills' > 'HP' in terms of FEN item drops, why still killing big ones? :scratch2:

probably because bulks and eomons are the only things that used to work for me
you know like in hope dies last and like in hope is for fools

but sure MA, keep the bugs exploits and imbalances as the kestukas, messis, alinas and eveys of this place prefer it that way
Or adapt and don't kill mammoths? :scratch2:
If you noticed that 'kills' > 'HP' in terms of FEN item drops, why still killing big ones? :scratch2:

probably because bulks and eomons are the only things that used to work for me
you know like in hope dies last and like in hope is for foolsy

Yep, we got used with your 2 (TWO) years delay in processing information in this game. But the game isn't working in that pace anymore. But you're free to wait for the constant TT profit days.
Stay positive!

will it be like always, where the newly released items in loot all (!) drop in the first 1 to 4 hours after the VU implementation?

Bet this will be the case, as always :)

will it be like always, where the newly released items in loot all (!) drop in the first 1 to 4 hours after the VU implementation?

Don't forget that something will mysteriously go wrong with the update and new fen items won't drop on PP. Fear not though! It will all be fixed in the VU after. After they all finish dropping that is.

A side note, please take the hint with evaluating the armors, the community thinks otherwise than the balancing team on this subject. Never "sell" armor to the playerbase at those prices.

I think the only reason that the armor was put there in the first place was to guarantee a minimum market value for the platinum tokens.

They probably did not expect anyone to buy the set, only see to that platinum tokens do not crash under 10 ped MU each. Still it might sell at the end of FEN event when many with high stock of platinum tokens will buy it in panic of fast devaluing of the token.

Edit: It makes one wonder if these tokens and FEN event might be a testing ground for a future implementation of cryptocurrency in Entropia.

So when I suggest to reconsider something obviously silly I should adapt when you do it's the voice of community. Not hypocritical at all. What a bunch of messi's copypussies.
A side note, please take the hint with evaluating the armors, the community thinks otherwise than the balancing team on this subject. Never "sell" armor to the playerbase at those prices. Rather sell something else. Melee, mindforce, mining, amps, tools.... that angel will sit there until the token vendor will be removed...

I think the only reason that the armor was put there in the first place was to guarantee a minimum market value for the platinum tokens.

They probably did not expect anyone to buy the set, only see to that platinum tokens do not crash under 10 ped MU each. Still it might sell at the end of FEN event when many with high stock of platinum tokens will buy it in panic of fast devaluing of the token.

Edit: It makes one wonder if these tokens and FEN event might be a testing ground for a future implementation of cryptocurrency in Entropia.

Please remember the Ethereal armor fail that was added in the webshop as a special for Christmas and only one item was sold due to incorrect valuation on the market. That set was at least 2 times more expensive than it should have been. If MA wants to play a role in the market, they should prepare a little if they want to sell us stuff.

I'm not a big buyer of things from the shop, but I do wish they would add something cooler in the game that would have a big success because then it would also mean more $ for development and other nice stuff for us all....

So when I suggest to reconsider something obviously silly I should adapt when you do it's the voice of community. Not hypocritical at all. What a bunch of messi's copypussies.

When you suggest to reconsider something it's 100% biased shit. You only care about your pocket and absolutely nothing else and you've been crying and whining on the forums for years and also taking time from support to to another check and another check on your account when obviously you adapt years after you should, proof that you bought the best ring there was only after it was obsolete, same goes for the rest of your equipment. And for all your mistakes you blame the EST armor end everyone else around you and you still deem the game to be changed to accommodate a lazy dinosaur like you that wants it's tt profit because your shooters are also too lazy to properly hunt in this game. And you speak of hypocrisy ????

EDIT: This outburst of yours can only mean one thing: your next update of your log is on the red again and guess what, I'm to blame for that...

Last edited:
When you suggest to reconsider something it's 100% biased shit.
What I suggested is that FEN tokens should drop proportional to the peds spent instead of number of kills. How is it biased and how is it shit?

You only care about your pocket and absolutely nothing else and you've been crying and whining on the forums for years and also taking time from support to to another check and another check on your account when obviously you adapt years after you should, proof that you bought the best ring there was only after it was obsolete, same goes for the rest of your equipment.
Mostly (link) I have asked for more transparency, accountability and fairness in the implementation of this place - not about my pocket. But surely that looks to have pissed the messi's, kestukas alinas and eveys over here a lot, obviously, especially balancing of the unlimited limited armor that you mention every time. Adapt ffs, it's over!
I did not use the buff exploits because I considered them unethical - so much for caring only about my pocket.

And please stop lying - I always tried to adapt, both getting the buff items (mk2, rings, viridian) and now efficiency (unique sword, aimk2), it is not my fault it only works for the chosen. I have also kept more peds in the game than most and sticking around when most of your bunch have quit / reduced their activity to events only. I bought the ring as fast as it became available for my budget.

And for all your mistakes you blame the EST armor end everyone else around you and you still deem the game to be changed to accommodate a lazy dinosaur like you that wants it's tt profit because your shooters are also too lazy to properly hunt in this game. And you speak of hypocrisy
Just ask your buddy messi, surely there is some tt profit still being made - some are more equal than others. Link.

Last edited:
Just ask your buddy messi, surely there is some tt profit still being made

If you are curious, why don't you ask your buddy messi? It's your old soc mate :)
Remember that time when you almost understood the game when you discovered boxes after 2 years? And pills?

The only good thing that you did in this game for yourself was to buy MM, scope, sight and perf ares. Everything that followed was an embarrassing mistake for someone that thought so high of himself.

You should be thankful to Bori for saving you of that ring you paid so much for after it became useless (to you because you didn't know what to do with it and how it works anyway). And when people thought there was some Brain Oil left in your storage, you proved them wrong and swapped imk2 for aimk2.. thinking it was a smart move these days...
There's a saying... "being stupid is like being dead, it only hurts the ones around you, you don't feel anything".

Keep being yourself! You are a good source of entertainment! :yup:

Please remember the Ethereal armor fail that was added in the webshop as a special for Christmas and only one item was sold due to incorrect valuation on the market. That set was at least 2 times more expensive than it should have been. If MA wants to play a role in the market, they should prepare a little if they want to sell us stuff.

I'm not a big buyer of things from the shop, but I do wish they would add something cooler in the game that would have a big success because then it would also mean more $ for development and other nice stuff for us all....

Yeah, I do remember Ethereal armor and its failure. I do not know if it was the fact that Mindark put too much value on it being invisible or that they feared that they would affect the armor values too much if they put a realistic price tag on it :scratch2:

I do think it is more lack of customer focus than it is lack of planning when they implement/sell items to us. A perfect example is the implementation of loot boxes and all the new event tokens. Both being really short-sighted business-focused decision to increase deposits on a small (decreasing?) playerbase. Short term it is business wise a good decision, since it guarantee deposits from both lootbox junkies and top players that feels the need to chase items/pills/rings to stay on top.

Long term it is customer wise devastating since it is hollowing out the gameplay and thus decreasing the entertainment value for the majority of customers. Let me ask you this: How fun is it really that you only loot shrapnel, tokens and lootboxes under an anniversary or seasonal event?? The excitement of the old days that you could loot useful unlimited items are gone and the only excitement left now is either becoming a lootbox junkie or hoping for that shrapnel jackpot.

Hopefully some kind of creative minievents are scheduled, that is more than the current copy-paste elite version of existing mobs. Hopefully some exciting unlimited FEN items drop in normal loot before the event ends.

Same to you, somehow you had nothing to say on the original topic - which was that you attacked my "100% biased shit" suggestion on balancing FEN token drops based on hp for no good reason at all, instead you just went into yet another explanation on why you hate me and how stupid I am. Cheers, guess I deserve all this hate.
Keep being yourself! You are a good source of entertainment! :yup:

Reactions: SHY
Same to you, somehow you had nothing to say on the original topic - which was that you attacked my "100% biased shit" suggestion on balancing FEN token drops based on hp for no good reason at all, instead you just went into yet another explanation on why you hate me and how stupid I am. Cheers, guess I deserve all this hate.

I actually did have a lot of stuff to say until you came in an whined again that MA doesn't accomodate the paltform to your special needs because basically messi. You bringing your obsession with that guy in all your arguments is rather pathetic to the extreme. You didn't read anything in the thred, you just came in and voiced out your problem. Which is fine, but I merely suggested, that if you discovered small BBs are better for plat, you should stick to small BBs, if plat is what you are after. From that point you saw red in front of your eyes. And messi. messi everywhere, rivers of messi making tt profit :laugh:
I'm pretty sure you're wakign in the middle of the night, all sweaty, screaming out "MESSI!!!!"

You misunderstood - I have nothing against you and I don't hate you or anyone in this game, I actually like most of the people! And I actually used to look up to you and trusted your tests and numbers, until I ran my own and managed to get better dpp than you with a silly m83, and much better results, but that's another story we will tell when we will meet again in another whining situation of yours.

Cheers :beerchug:

Queue sad trumpet sound:(. Apparently today's patch was a "patch" and not considered a "VU/Version Update".

Queue sad trumpet sound:(. Apparently today's patch was a "patch" and not considered a "VU/Version Update".

How do you know? Was wondering myself the same thing.

On Tuesday 2018-11-27 at 09:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a patch to release 15.19.2.

is it that hard to read :lolup::lolup::lolup:

after being told for over a decade that entropia is dynamic, y'all should learn to read between the lines :lolup:

Back