Next batch of FEN items are being added when?

Yeah man, I know all your excuses too well. EL is mean and doesn't track, ALL MA's events are bad and unfair, lootius doesn't bless you with more globals and more loot, MU is gone, old days were awesome, everything hurts and we're going to die :laugh:

LE: funny how you turn red when you hear EntropiaLife tracker because you can't cheat that one, can you, you do fuck all in the game yet you see yourself in the center of it all and MA should tailor their product to accommodate you so you can win at it with your 30 minutes a day activity, thanks for the neg rep and insult :)

Blablabla.

Now, were did I say I demand freebies??
Instead of writing all kinds of shit arguments instead of just answering that 1 question!

Let's make it clear, you start this whole bs by putting words in my mouth and start to put ibn tracker result etc.

Ps, you're welcome about the well deserved neg rep.
Putting all kinds of words into my mouth.
Dragging in even more shit to avoid my simple justified question.
And now you're just to lame to even answer it.
Well done !

Last edited:
Yeah man, I know all your excuses too well. EL is mean and doesn't track, ALL MA's events are bad and unfair, lootius doesn't bless you with more globals and more loot, MU is gone, old days were awesome, everything hurts and we're going to die :laugh:

LE: funny how you turn red when you hear EntropiaLife tracker because you can't cheat that one, can you, you do fuck all in the game yet you see yourself in the center of it all and MA should tailor their product to accommodate you so you can win at it with your 30 minutes a day activity, thanks for the neg rep and insult :)

its very very easy to cheat the tracker though. dont know if you are too stupid to do so but there are at least 3 different ways where you would never see anything

Is it really not possible for low level players to gather some platinum tokens?

I remember 4-5 years ago there were almost daily someone making teamhunts for Proteron, and allowed gun to use were opalo or low dps limited weapons. I participated few of those and we could even kill up to level 66. Today this kind of stuff don't work because...?

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=132

its very very easy to cheat the tracker though. dont know if you are too stupid to do so but there are at least 3 different ways where you would never see anything

You didnt get it. OFC it's possible to hide your activity on EL, but it's very hard to boost your activity when you have almost none, while on forums, you can complain all day for fun and gather forum posts.
Not being able to adapt to any event format released by MA in the past several years, heavily complaining every chance you get, is something we got used to very very well :rolleyes:

@ ippo - yeah there are ways; for example, very very low levels farm platinum tokens in the feff pit and they drop quite a few.

You didnt get it. OFC it's possible to hide your activity on EL, but it's very hard to boost your activity when you have almost none, while on forums, you can complain all day for fun and gather forum posts.
Not being able to adapt to any event format released by MA in the past several years, heavily complaining every chance you get, is something we got used to very very well :rolleyes:

@ ippo - yeah there are ways; for example, very very low levels farm platinum tokens in the feff pit and they drop quite a few.

Throughout the FEN Event, special creature spawns will be added periodically, along with potential mini-events related to the FEN celebrati

https://clips.twitch.tv/TawdrySquarePotatoM4xHeh

Agility 30
Intelli 20
Psy 20
Stamina 320
Strength 150

I already see this conversation playing out "Why should the noobs have to work together to get something out of the event"

to which the reply is either "because the ones skilled enough has worked hard enough not to have to rely on others" or "They don´t, they can still participate by doing their normal activities and getting extra markup"

I´m doing the latter, since i´m not too keen on interacting with other people.. and to be honest, i´m so grateful for this event, i´m actually profiting off of the MU on tokens i get doing activitites i would be doing anyways when normally i would be in a slight loss. :)

Still at a loss though after pushing my bankroll limits trying to hunt those 50+ mobs, but hey, it´s an event, it only comes around ever so often, I can afford to lose a bit in the name of celebration :D

you dont seem to get it. you dont know what im doing. you dont know what im hunting. you dont know what skills i have. all you do is assuming. and you are pretty bad at it. must be shocking to you that your little tracker doesnt help you a single bit to determine my level of activity. sad isnt it? now you have to use ur own brain and that seems to be difficult.

i can give you a hint though. i finished a few stage 5 iron challenges on caly in the last 2 weeks and got a few hofs doing it.

you dont seem to get it. you dont know what im doing. you dont know what im hunting. you dont know what skills i have. all you do is assuming. and you are pretty bad at it. must be shocking to you that your little tracker doesnt help you a single bit to determine my level of activity. sad isnt it? now you have to use ur own brain and that seems to be difficult.

I could not care less what you do or your level of activity, your skills or your IQ.
It is obvious for everyone that all of the above are completely useless to you since all you do is whine, bitch and complain about every single little MA update, never being able to turn anything in your favor. Or maybe you can, but you love to hear yourself crying all the time..? If it's fun for you, I encourage you to continue to cry until the end of times :beerchug:

I could not care less what you do or your level of activity, your skills or your IQ.
It is obvious for everyone that all of the above are completely useless to you since all you do is whine, bitch and complain about every single little MA update, never being able to turn anything in your favor. Or maybe you can, but you love to hear yourself crying all the time..? If it's fun for you, I encourage you to continue to cry until the end of times :beerchug:

looks liek your iq isnt even high enough to read my posts. otherwise you wouldnt write such nonsense. you dont even have to look back 2 pages to prove yourself wrong.

If you don't care, why do you keep attacking everybody with a different playstyle as you have???
Why do you keep pissing on people who have another aoprouch?
You're just so full of yourself and your way of playing.

Pffff

"Play the game you HAVE, no the game you WANT"

I usually don't get involve in PCF discussions because to be honest they are stupid most of the time, however this time I do have a couple of thing I'd like to share:

1) Is OK to want the game to be one way or another, and it is also OK to have an opinion about the current state of the game, however, is dumb for anyone to actually believe that the game will eventually be the way they want it to be. I have been playing for about 2 years, took a few breaks, since I started the game it was easy for me realize that I should never expect MA to do anything for me, in other words I should never expect MA to fix something I don't like. For example I never expected MA to introduce an event where I could have a chance to win something, if they did then great but I never believed they would, I never expected MA to introduce a weapon that I could afford and allowed me to make a profit, again if they did great but never expected them to. What I am trying to say is that we need to play we have, even if we don't like everything about the current state of the game, or no play at all. Besides I have never seem MA fixing anything just because a few complain about in PCF.

2) If you don't like Pay To Win games or games where the people with the most money gets everything, I think this is the worst game for you. MA is a BUSINESS, they don't have this game because they like you, me or anyone, they are on it for the money. As a business MA will always do what they think is economically the best for them, no the best for you. It makes sense for them to organize the event this way. I understand where low to mid level players like myself come from, it is easier to get 1$ bills from 10000 people than it is to get 10000$ from one person so it would make sense if MA made the event so that lower level player had an incentive to spend more money, however if you already have someone willing to give the 10000$ why bother asking 10000 people for 1$? How many players where willing to deposit 11K-13K USD to buy tokens and get something? no a lot.

3) I don't really get all the hate for the uber players, I find it stupid really. They DON'T have to care about you, I am sure they don't like every single aspect of the game but they play through it anyway because that is the game they have, they adapt and approach the game in the way they think is the best, whether it is the best or not we don't know.

4) Some people ask why the lower level FEN gear need tokens that can only be looter from higher level mobs? The fact that they ask this question is impressive really. As I said above MA is a BUSINESS, economically it makes sense: If they allow you to farm the tokens at a lower level mob then there is less of a chance for you to deposit money to buy tokens since you can get them yourself, and since there would be more tokens the token's price would decrease meaning that those who DO deposit will deposit a lower amount, but if they force you to buy tokens because you can't get them yourself, then you likely have to deposit money to buy the tokens for the item you want, and since there are less tokens then the price per token increase meaning you will have to deposit even more money. Again, what makes anyone think that MA wouldn't do something that brings them a higher profit?

What I said is basically true for anyway where money is involve, you either adapt and evolve with the game regardless whether you like the way the game is evolving or no, or you lose.

There are plans to add completely new items to the FEN Token Trader periodically throughout the event.

And to try put an end to the disrespect by all sides, back to topic. Will there be an official announcement nighthawk ?

"Play the game you HAVE, no the game you WANT"
~snip~
If you don't like Pay To Win games or games where the people with the most money gets everything, I think this is the worst game for you.
~snip~
I don't really get all the hate for the uber players, I find it stupid really. They DON'T have to care about you, I am sure they don't like every single aspect of the game but they play through it anyway because that is the game they have, they adapt and approach the game in the way they think is the best, whether it is the best or not we don't know.

That deserves some +REP

it is easier to get 1$ bills from 10000 people than it is to get 10000$ from one person so it would make sense if MA made the event so that lower level player had an incentive to spend more money, however if you already have someone willing to give the 10000$ why bother asking 10000 people for 1$? How many players where willing to deposit 11K-13K USD to buy tokens and get something? no a lot.

You would be surprised if you know, how many already did way higher deposits than this 10k$ to get something.

Beside that, why MA doesn´t ask for the 10000x 1$ beside the big investors 10k$ from just one?

EU got the potential to get them all, and a larger playerbase would help MA a lot.

it is easier to get 1$ bills from 10000 people than it is to get 10000$ from one person

This is completely against my experience, of course it's harder to get 10,000 $ from one customer but it's not nearly 10,000 times as hard - ofc you should target people who easily can afford 10 K $ for fun

If you don't care, why do you keep attacking everybody with a different playstyle as you have???

He's not attacking you, or anyone else, for their playstyle.

He's attacking* you for talking absolute nonsense (and, I will add, doing it in a particularly aggressive and whiney manner, as you always do).

You, on the other hand, attack people just for have a different playstyle to you almost every day.

*Attacking isn't really the right word though, because for the most part he's been discussing things perfectly calmly and rationally, unlike you.

-rep coming my way imminently, no doubt...

He's not attacking you, or anyone else, for their playstyle.

He's attacking* you for talking absolute nonsense (and, I will add, doing it in a particularly aggressive and whiney manner, as you always do).

You, on the other hand, attack people just for have a different playstyle to you almost every day.

*Attacking isn't really the right word though, because for the most part he's been discussing things perfectly calmly and rationally, unlike you.

-rep coming my way imminently, no doubt...

Happy you got that out of your system?

Good.
Thanks for your contribution.
Much appreciated :thumbup:

Now, move along.
I got a rooftop whirpool to enjoy.
And don't want to waste more time commenting on your useless contribution.

won't neg rep you. PCF offers better solutions for folks like you. Bye bye

Last edited:
As Goni very well explained already. You talk absolute BS.

Not a single chance to win anything apart from a little mu from tokens.
Screw those few measly peds MU.
I have a job. I will get my ped from that. And way way more.
I just TT the tokens and play the game some more, hey it's variety, something other than shrapnel

The event was a bit crap.

It was a "Let's all farm for the richest players" event.

While we all got a couple of ped for it, there was no element of excitement or anticipation.

It was disruptive to hunts because once you got plat you had to get out of there and sell it because you knew the price was going to tank as soon as the most expensive items sold.

A lot of people were probably hoping for a chance to loot some awesome unlimited item before the details were released.

I vote for the next batch of FEN items to be added to the loot pool ;)

They already added more. They never said they'd add more for platinum, just that they would add more.

I hope they do add more, but if they don't then they've still done what they said already. TBH I don't think they had plans on adding more, just that they miscalculated and had to do it so the event didn't fall on it's face.

And to try put an end to the disrespect by all sides, back to topic. Will there be an official announcement nighthawk ?

All signs point to no...
(items were already added with no official announcement)

Been 5+ weeks.... :tapfinger

What's the rush? There are still items for like 60k worth of platinum in the vendor and maybe just 10-20% of that was looted so far. People should shoot harder, empty the vendor, then expect refills :rolleyes:

What's the rush? There are still items for like 60k worth of platinum in the vendor and maybe just 10-20% of that was looted so far. People should shoot harder, empty the vendor, then expect refills :rolleyes:

4 days after the event started:

[*]FEN Platinum Tokens looted: 10642

We're now more than 40 days after the event started.

4 days after the event started:

We're now more than 40 days after the event started.

You have a point, but, I was thinking of unspent tokens. I can be wrong ofc but you do have to consider that drop rate has lowered, activity also was lowered considerably and we're about 2 months away from the end of the event.

I still don't think MA will/should add more items in the vendor before most of the current ones are purchased, at least the mod faps. I can't afford one but I also wouldn't like to see it sell for ~20k PED any time soon.

What can I say, we gotta have trust that MA calculated this carefully. My gut feeling is the maximum point of interest will be around Christmas, or at least so I think would make sense from a marketing point of view. We can only wait (and shoot) and see.

A bunch of new FEN Edition items will be added in the next VU, both in loot and in the FEN Token Shop.

A bunch of new FEN Edition items will be added in the next VU, both in loot and in the FEN Token Shop.

Big news there... fingers crossed that balancing team did a fine job. Everyone just got very busy in stocking up oils, weapons, everything :laugh:

A side note, please take the hint with evaluating the armors, the community thinks otherwise than the balancing team on this subject. Never "sell" armor to the playerbase at those prices. Rather sell something else. Melee, mindforce, mining, amps, tools.... that angel will sit there until the token vendor will be removed...

will it be like always, where the newly released items in loot all (!) drop in the first 1 to 4 hours after the VU implementation?

Back