Next batch of FEN items are being added when?

The Abomb

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
So with the big FEN event :laugh: I am curious about new items being added to the trader. Different items, amps, mining or just melee items. I can see refilling the current stock as uninteresting. We also would like some variety.

With that said the limited amount of items and specificity of them really means the event is already over with the big items being purchased already. My motivation to hunt 50+ lvl mobs is zero today with FEN token prices in the gutter and honestly nothing in there I want to buy. Which is the problem with a Token style event.

This event is supposed to be a HUGE 3 month event and it already feels as if it is over. Tell me I shouldn't feel that way maybe my perspective is wrong? As I see it this event was a flop. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed grinding tokens while it lasted. Just now where is the motivation when the items aren't in the loot?

So back to my skilling grind mission chains as I wait for Halloween.

Last edited:
You are not wrong. I don't think it's totally over, but for the intended purpose it is. I'd enjoy getting a set of the armor plates, but the idea of using my tokens to get a buff pill seems dumb. 25 peds for a buff?
The item selection is poor, the quantity is horrible, the fun is nil.
Why not add some "fun" stuff. Clothes, decorations, fireworks, etc?
Not sure I get it either, something is missing.

So with the big FEN event :laugh: I am curious about new items being added to the trader. Different items, amps, mining or just melee items. I can see refilling the current stock as uninteresting. We also would like some variety.

With that said the limited amount of items and specificity of them really means the event is already over with the big items being purchased already. My motivation to hunt 50+ lvl mobs is zero today with FEN token prices in the gutter and honestly nothing in there I want to buy. Which is the problem with a Token style event.

This event is supposed to be a HUGE 3 month event and it already feels as if it is over. Tell me I shouldn't feel that way maybe my perspective is wrong? As I see it this event was a flop. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed grinding tokens while it lasted. Just now where is the motivation when the items aren't in the loot?

So back to my skilling grind mission chains as I wait for Halloween.

There are still some nice items; however, the token value has indeed tanked due to the incorrectly distributed prices on the items as always. I maintain that MA should have asked a player to help price these items as they should for event prizes in the future as well. I could have told them these were wrong within 3 minutes of looking them over. (*Submits resume as balancing manager*)

I appreciate the event and think it was great in theory. The tokens should now be worth less than 20 PED per platinum token. I'd even say 5-10 per token is soon the price. It is better than tt food loot but not enough to get you out there hunting if you weren't already going to.

There are still some nice items; however, the token value has indeed tanked due to the incorrectly distributed prices on the items as always. I maintain that MA should have asked a player to help price these items as they should for event prizes in the future as well. I could have told them these were wrong within 3 minutes of looking them over. (*Submits resume as balancing manager*)

I appreciate the event and think it was great in theory. The tokens should now be worth less than 20 PED per platinum token. I'd even say 5-10 per token is soon the price. It is better than tt food loot but not enough to get you out there hunting if you weren't already going to.

A reseller is NOT a good balancing manager lol.

yup,i like long grinding events,but i dont want to take the chance to grind a couple months and then getting nothing for tokens amassed,ma should have added un ul supply for an certain item worth grinding towards too

I'm gunna end up -10k TT with a SB-10 :'(

I think the adj fap is the item that should have unlimited quantity. It's not epic and game breaking, it's a bit better than regular Adj fap which is +4k. Even at 10ped/token its 10k for the adj fap FEN. This would allow people who are really heavy grinders to get a reward after a ton of effort and not have wasted tokens, or a game flooded with high Eff shooters.

Last edited:
I'm gunna end up -10k TT with a SB-10 :'(

lol

ROFL it's funny cause it's true.

Side note where are the SB-50's and 80's? This could of been a perfect time to introduce the Armatrix Melee amps or Powerfist etc!!

This event is working perfectly in my opinion.

The rest of the items are nice but not amazing. Worth grinding for? Maybe for the dedicated player with an eco gun lol.

When i first saw the BC120, well thats something worth to hunt for in the event... but after the first was sold on first day it was safe to say, all good items will be gone till the weekend...

No more motivation to take part w/o anything good at the trader.

i wonder where evey is now... she was always trying to defend this "event" because it offered ncie extra markup in the hunts and the prices werent the main feature of the event anyway.

now where the prices are going to be TT soon i wonder if her view on the "event" has changed and maybe she came to realize that i was correct :/

A reseller is NOT a good balancing manager lol.

Rethink your statement one more time.. Wouldn't the reseller be the perfect guy to ask?

An experienced high end reseller has all the knowledge needed to evaluate costs.

From experience:

They know how much a player that wants something is willing to pay for something (e.g. max price)
They know how low someone is willing to sell something for in a hurry (e.g. minimum price)
They can, surely, figure out that the value is somewhere in between this. (likely a bit higher than minimum, and quite a bit lower than maximum)

So who better to employ for balancing event cost ratios than an experienced high end reseller?

On a side note, MA should hire a mathematician/statistician with the sole purpose of doing these kinds of things for new items (in case they don´t already have one, in which case they should replace him/her. :D)

Reactions: das
Rethink your statement one more time.. Wouldn't the reseller be the perfect guy to ask?

An experienced high end reseller has all the knowledge needed to evaluate costs.

From experience:

They know how much a player that wants something is willing to pay for something (e.g. max price)
They know how low someone is willing to sell something for in a hurry (e.g. minimum price)
They can, surely, figure out that the value is somewhere in between this. (likely a bit higher than minimum, and quite a bit lower than maximum)

So who better to employ for balancing event cost ratios than an experienced high end reseller?

On a side note, MA should hire a mathematician/statistician with the sole purpose of doing these kinds of things for new items (in case they don´t already have one, in which case they should replace him/her. :D)

MA has an economy team. They likely were not put onto the event token allocation due to how bad it is, but they did set the stats on the weapons/items to ensure they fit within the economy.

MA has an economy team. They likely were not put onto the event token allocation due to how bad it is, but they did set the stats on the weapons/items to ensure they fit within the economy.

I kind of expected that, but I didn´t know for sure.

I´m fairly certain though that they have been working on the token allocation :p The numbers round up way to nicely to not have been influenced by someone running the numbers. :)

i wonder where evey is now... she was always trying to defend this "event" because it offered ncie extra markup in the hunts and the prices werent the main feature of the event anyway.

now where the prices are going to be TT soon i wonder if her view on the "event" has changed and maybe she came to realize that i was correct :/

You do realize that when the event began, avg markup was like 114% and now its still like 107%? You're definitely not correct and a mod fap isn't worth 6k. Nor is an Adj fap worth 1k, etc. Maybe go hunt and then talk about a hunting event. Right now you're just sitting outside with your sign in the air raving about a subject that in no way affects you and you have zero idea about it.

I don't think they are going to add anything more to the trader... They may however add some new items to be won in the mini-events they were talking about, but I don't expect those to be anything mind blowing in comparison to the top items in the trader.

If your sole purpose of hunting those lvl was to grind for tokens to sell - yeah that party is definitely over. But if you regularly hunt those things the markup of ever 15 peds each is still nice and probably one of the best markup items for common loot.

With the price tanking many will stop grinding, tokens will get more scarce, price may go back up a bit... but either way I suspect the remaining items probably won't go as quickly and may even be attainable through grinding yourself without having to buy the tokens.

Just as all events the biggest cash cow is the moment the start, hopefully you were able to partake.

I expect the mod faps to stay there a while...the tokens need to be under 20 ped first

There are plans to add completely new items to the FEN Token Trader periodically throughout the event.

There are plans to add completely new items to the FEN Token Trader periodically throughout the event.

The only surprise here is that anyone is surprised. :D

Communication FTW.

Peace, Miles

Hoping melee users are not left over. Specially club/mace users. Armatrix provide shotblades and longblades only.
Best club/mace ingame is maxed at level 60.. nothing above it.

Thanks so much as I and am sure many others have been very worried which is why I made this thread :yay:

Please please please use this as a way to introduce the first Armatrix Melee amps!! Also please bring in some high end Melee and MF items.

this would motivate me to grind some more,but "there are plans" is kinda vague since it could mean yes or no

this would motivate me to grind some more,but "there are plans" is kinda vague since it could mean yes or no

It means yes :yup:

some mining tools? some clothing with buffs? Some hunting amps? :yup::yup:

Hoping melee users are not left over. Specially club/mace users. Armatrix provide shotblades and longblades only.
Best club/mace ingame is maxed at level 60.. nothing above it.

Yep.. not until you hit lvl 100 to use old school maces. Would be nice to get say a lvl 75 mace or something FEN edition (x5 in trader :D)

Thanks so much as I and am sure many others have been very worried which is why I made this thread :yay:

Please please please use this as a way to introduce the first Armatrix Melee amps!! Also please bring in some high end Melee and MF items.

armatrix melee amps sounds nice, +1 for that

It means yes :yup:

some mining tools? some clothing with buffs? Some hunting amps? :yup::yup:

I think miners and crafters shouldn't be left out so another +1 here. Clothes have been long forgetting much like powerfist, so seeing something new there would be cool. +1

I'm quite torn about this...
on one hand, the long term one, the economy is going to weaken the more (good) UL items are around, because we need to craft less stuff...
on the other hand, the short term one, while the event is going on, there may be a economic boost, because people will invest in more and better gear to farm the tokens...

Great news but you really should have announced this in an offical update thread, not in middle of a thread that lots won't read. Gonna be some pissed of sellers i guess.

Back