Suggestion: Simple Bloodclaw Daily Suggestion

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
I think it would be cool if Bloodclaw dropped a guaranteed "Head of Bloodclaw" type item which was untradeable but could be turned in at any point in time for the daily mission, I think this simple ease of access change would make the daily a lot more popular for players, as currently it's almost completely ignored even though it's a fun challenge and actually offers a lot of daily tokens:

6gBzYpM.png

Kind of silly that a random mid level player has so much more activity than anybody else even though I've only been shooting it every now and then for less than half a year, and the content has been in the game for like five years

another name idea: "The Blood Claw" (the bloody claw?:laugh:)

i agree i went there to kill bloodclaw with friends a couple of times and the tension that someone could come out and shoot you down anytime so u had to bring a portable tt terminal and tt all loot was amazing, especially when we scored a small gobby and someone said in chat "now everyone knows we here" was the best part.
Too bad we killed bloodclaw in team because it too strong and we couldnt turn the mission in. Ur idea of making him drop a badje or some exchangable item everytime is cool, i would probably try it again then.

I think it would be cool if Bloodclaw dropped a guaranteed "Head of Bloodclaw" type item which was untradeable but could be turned in at any point in time for the daily mission, I think this simple ease of access change would make the daily a lot more popular for players, as currently it's almost completely ignored even though it's a fun challenge and actually offers a lot of daily tokens:

Kind of silly that a random mid level player has so much more activity than anybody else even though I've only been shooting it every now and then for less than half a year, and the content has been in the game for like five years

another name idea: "The Blood Claw" (the bloody claw?:laugh:)

Why would you want that change? Is it so you could grind it and stack up on items?

Reactions: jak
Why would you want that change? Is it so you could grind it and stack up on items?

Well people have been doing it with the blackshaw badges, why not with bloodclaw as well?

Its not silly it's absolutely normal for you to believe.
Higher avatars won't do that because there are no incentives for us to hunt it.There are no incentive for daily tokens to be farmed as high end hunter.4k/6k cape is completely useless compared to the work you have to do to get 1.
Imagine if devs drop a tiny bit of interest in that area, tons of peds would be spent for pvp and chasing bad ass mobs.

More incentives to try and drag non-pker players into pvp, no thanks.

Well people have been doing it with the blackshaw badges, why not with bloodclaw as well?

I just wanted to know what motivated his suggestion, if it was that or something else. There could be many ways to improve something.

It would be primarily an ease of access change which would make the daily more attractive to other players, if anything it would hurt me because attempting the daily would be much more difficult if it was being done by anybody else.

To be clear, I'm not PKer at all, I just feel like it's kind of lame how under-served the Bloodclaw daily mission is, and I think this would pull interest in from higher level players who might be interested in farming plenty of these to hand in every day which could potentially create some interesting gameplay/rivalry/action in that area.

Also, as Hijacker mentioned, this is already the format for Jinn's Minions, players can hang out for as many hours as they want if they wish to stock up some badges for the next few days or more, which brings a lot more activity to that area than there would otherwise be in some alternate dimension where it's designed in a way that doesn't allow for this

Its not silly it's absolutely normal for you to believe.
Higher avatars won't do that because there are no incentives for us to hunt it.There are no incentive for daily tokens to be farmed as high end hunter.4k/6k cape is completely useless compared to the work you have to do to get 1.
Imagine if devs drop a tiny bit of interest in that area, tons of peds would be spent for pvp and chasing bad ass mobs.

I agree with this to a degree as well, though I think they should be very careful about what they add to the daily token trader, the CDF guns are already extremely valuable for players of all levels.

As for the coats, keep in mind that it's always possible future ring combinations may exist that are superb except for their lack of Acceleration which may add a large amount of value to owning a coat, which are limited in quantity, so I don't think they're *too* awful even though the grind for them is very extreme.

More incentives to try and drag non-pker players into pvp, no thanks.

It's completely opt-in content that pretty much everybody is already opting out of participating in, so I don't really see a big deal in making it slightly more attractive.

Last edited:
Cool idea!

If these new items (bloodclaw head, bloody claws, etc) were also loot-able then I would love this change!!!

OK, now I know real reason this was suggested and I'm definitely for this change!!!!

I killed Bloodclaw today and find that I forgot to get the daily mission! Grrrrr! I know I'm a nub, but he is hard enough to find then to kill and only find that need to get the daily....

So yes, having him drop an item that could be turned in for the daily quest would be awesome!!!

Thanks! :)

If you want the bloodclaw to be more popular, put it on flat land. And secondly remove it from pvp lootable.
Only 2 percent of the Entropia players dig pvp lootable, which is fine, because you can choose to go in there.
But that's the real reason nobody hunts it.

I still think this is a solid suggestion to create more activity around Bloodclaw, I could easily see some higher level players with an inclination towards PVP wanting to spend many hours hunting these primordial longus in an effort to get some Bloody Claws (or whatever) to turn in for the next week or two before returning to pay another visit, as opposed to currently where it's largely ignored.

This suggestion isn't even really of any use for me at this point because I'm about a week away from finishing my Storm Coat and I wouldn't pay Bloodclaw another visit until I'm much stronger once I'm done with it.

Back