Weapons shop - TI City Platinum 5F

Photon

Elite
Society
Shaolin
Photonic Edge
I've been quietly running a shop for the past year, selling discounted ArMatrix to various people and I'd like to publicise it now.

I usually have a good stock of low, medium and high level weapons for a lot lower than market value. I also have some high tier number items from time to time.

Come take a look. TI City Platinum 5F.

Last edited:
Looks good but I personally am looking for something in the lp-45, lp-50, lp-55 range....

If you could stock BC-50 and BP-50s at a good price you'd earn a regular customer from me!

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll put more varied stock in there soon.

Welcome to the Building Photon :)

I'm looking for BC-65 regularly. Let me know if you happen to have them.

Looks good but I personally am looking for something in the lp-45, lp-50, lp-55 range....

LP-45s now in stock in the red shopkeeper. 115%

Some new stock:

BC-75
BP-75
BP-80
BP-90
LP-45
LP-75

Also a couple of ArMatrix amps: 70P

Please let me know if there are any more requests and I'll do my best to fill them. Subject to blueprints dropping of course :)

Added some BC-60 and BC-65 to the shopkeeper @ 145%. Also BC-105 and LR-105 in there @ 140%. Get them while they're hot!

Some new stock:

BC-75
BP-75
BP-80
BP-90
LP-45
LP-75

Also a couple of ArMatrix amps: 70P

Please let me know if there are any more requests and I'll do my best to fill them. Subject to blueprints dropping of course :)

Any chance to restock the BC-75's soon ?

I've got BC-70s in storage that I can also put in if that's of interest. I'm doing a gizmo run at the moment so hopefully I'll get more BC-75 prints soon.

I've got BC-70s in storage that I can also put in if that's of interest. I'm doing a gizmo run at the moment so hopefully I'll get more BC-75 prints soon.

Sure, BC-70's work as well, at the right price of course

BP-65s and i'll buy em all usually, especially around events

Any plans to have LP-20-25 in shop?

I'll give this a bump again. I've modified prices today - there should be some good deals in there. Definitely worth taking a look :)

I'll give this a bump again. I've modified prices today - there should be some good deals in there. Definitely worth taking a look :)

Any restock on BC-70? Looked over the weekend and seems everyone is out of stock on them lately.

I've been quietly running a shop for the past year, selling discounted ArMatrix to various people and I'd like to publicise it now.

I usually have a good stock of low, medium and high level weapons for a lot lower than market value. I also have some high tier number items from time to time.

Come take a look. TI City Platinum 5F.

Quietly is right. :wtg:

Going to have to go checkout your shop.

:thumbup:

Get your weapons in advance of the weekend! :)

Back