1 on 1 Interview

dan trin

Dominant
dandale dan
Hey all I'm planning to do a 1 on 1 short interview from our beloved or hated players :D during stream (https://www.twitch.tv/exploreeu) every Saturday 14:00 MA time. What are your thoughts about it? Suggestions are welcome thank you!

Last edited:
As the most important player in game, I accept your invitation to an interview. Get in contact with my agent!

As the most important player in game, I accept your invitation to an interview. Get in contact with my agent!

Hello I'm this guys agent, he can do it this saturday at 17:00 MA time. Right between his tap dancing class and his hello kitty rehearsal.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting....

I have one old school player that said yes and I'm so happy about it can't reveal the details yet.

Will you also be doing his fluffing?

sOdGP2S.gif

Sounds interesting I'll def tune in :)

I would like you to interview Deathifier, that would make interesting listening.

Buzz Lightyear is probably at the top of my wish list for an interview.
Someone I have the utmost respect for as he seems quite humble and managed to be one of the biggest contributors to the game in my eyes for way more than a decade.

And also probably having a great story to tell both about how to become succesful in his profession but also finding his loved one ingame.

Oh yea, Auktuma ofc. I know he has loads of interesting things to say.

Both are real role models for people wanting to know what it takes to succeed and what real opportunities that lays within this game. (not the ones saying "I sweated my way to fortune and fame with my bare hands and empty pockets").

Great idea! Here 1st priority suggestion!

bring this man in custody and take him an interview even by force! We need to know where is laying drunk xD

First interview was awesome!

Anywhere I can see a recording or transcript of the interview :D?

Great idea

agent_smith_me_me_me.gif

Be careful dealing with agents.

It's all ''Me, Me, Me'' with them. :cool:

An interview with rocktropia shop instance b.p. owners and government entities may be interesting...

Live today @ 14:00 MA time :yay:

Its like the guy farts Rainbows or some thing, Oh wait!...

Thank you BAS for taking over it was fun. Videos are at Twitch atm but I will upload them on YT soon.

Thank you BAS for taking over it was fun. Videos are at Twitch atm but I will upload them on YT soon.

Thanks for doing the interview - pretty sure the full avatar name is Cognitive Bas Dissident

Last edited:
We are live featuring Grimyth Salty qq @ 14:00 MA time

We are live featuring Euphoria @ 14:00 MA time :yay:

Woot!

Oh, I just listened to Jambon's interview and it was fantastic!! That was fun.. :yay:

Back