Selling: ISIS HL 15 pistol HITS LIKE A TRUCK!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Happiness lies in engaging in worthwhile activities. But there is only one person who for certain can tell what will makes one happy—oneself.

The precepts I have given you are really the edges of the road: violating them, one is like the motorist who plunges off onto the verge—the result can be wreckage of the moment, the relationship, a life.

Only you can say where the road goes for one sets his goals for the hour, for the relationship, for the phase of life.

One can feel at times like a spinning leaf blown along a dirty street, one can feel like a grain of sand stuck in one place. But nobody has said that life was a calm and orderly thing: it isn’t. One isn’t a tattered leaf nor a grain of sand: one can, to greater or lesser degree, draw his own road map and follow it.

One can feel that things are such now that it is much, too late, to do anything; that one’s past road is so messed up that there is no chance of drawing a future one that will be any different.

There is always a point on the road when one can map a new one. And try to follow it. There is no person alive who cannot make a new beginning.

It can be said without the slightest fear of contradiction that others may mock one and seek by various means to push one onto the verge, to tempt one in various ways to lead an immoral life: all such persons do so to accomplish private ends of their own and one will wind up, if one heeds them, in tragedy and sorrow.

Of course one will have occasional loses trying to apply these 21 moral precepts. One should just learn from these and carry on. Who said the road doesn’t have bumps? It can still be traveled. So people can fall down: it doesn’t mean they can’t get up again and keep going.

If one keeps the edges on the road, one can’t go far wrong. True excitement, happiness and joy come from other things, not from broken lives.

If you can get others to follow the road, you yourself will be free enough to give yourself a chance to discover what real happiness is.

======================

This has been my gift to you, the citizens of Entropia. These 21 moral precepts, if followed, will result in real magic happening in your life, and in the lives around you. Your happiness and survival will increase to the degree you follow them.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good Knight.

and now you can buy my pistol.

I've been using this pistol in Cat 3 on the spiders just for the hell of it.

Typical damage is between 100 to 190 points with 400 point crits normal.

It's slower than my MM but hits like a truck. According to the f*&ked up system MA has installed (called loot 2.0), this thing has gotten me an 1100 HOF and a dozen or so 300 to 600 globals.

IT CAN BE YOURS!

Will trade. Heal chip, rings or other interesting "stuff". In a pinch, I'll even take PEDS.

MERRY CHRISTMAS BUMP!

Hallelujah.

May you all feel the love and wonder this day brings.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Left over turkey sandwiches for the win!

bump

There are three kinds of men.

The ones that learn by reading.

The few who learn by observation.

The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

ba-da-bump

The only difference between death and taxes,

is that death doesn't get worse every time Congress meets.

bump

Yesterday, whilst hunting in Cat 4 with the HL15, for some odd reason, this song kept running thru my head.

freaky bump

You've got to go out on a limb sometimes - because that's where the fruit is.

bump

Everything is changing. People are taking their comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke.

HAPPY NEW YEAR bump

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.

2019 1st bump

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.

bump

Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.
HL15 still for sale or trade.

Anything important is never left to the vote of the people.

We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.

bump

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

buy my rock - bump

What the country needs is dirtier fingernails and cleaner minds.

bump

About all I can say for the United States Senate is that it opens with a prayer and closes with an investigation.
Same circus - different clowns.....
BUMP

There once was a man from Nantucket
Who kept all his cash in a bucket.
But his daughter, named Nan,
Ran away with a man
And as for the bucket, Nantucket.

bumptucket

When you hire someone, it's not what you pay them, but what they cost you that counts.

Why settle for a rental when you can own a gun!

The more that learn to read, the less learn how to make a living.

That's one thing about a little education. It spoils you for actual work.

The more you know the more you think somebody owes you a living.

entitlement bump

Things ain't what they used to be, and never were.

??? bump

The prerequisite for playing the game of life - is being there.

being there bump

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life.
Comes into us at midnight very clean.
It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands.
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.

for the future bump

If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story.

BUY MY GUN AND MAKE ME HAPPY!

If you always put a limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life.

There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

REACH FOR THE BUMP!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.

Remember: my gun is still for sale!

Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.

bump

My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four.

Unless there are three other people eating.

Piggy bump

There is nothing wrong with your television set.
Do not attempt to adjust the picture.
We are controlling transmission.
If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume.
If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper.
We will control the horizontal.
We will control the vertical.
We can roll the image, make it flutter.
We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity.
For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear.
We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your television set.
You are about to participate in a great adventure.
You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to — The Outer Limits.

bump

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back