Selling: ArMatrix LP-70 FEN Edition

chongpha

Guardian
Chong All-The-Way Pha
Only 1 of 5 available and a top Mayhem Cat 7 weapon. Great grinding weapon as well, see stats from entropiawiki below.

Damage: 86.1 HP
Attacks: 65/min
Damage/second: 93.3 HP
Maximal TT: 145.00 PED
Total Uses: 10721
Damage/PEC: 3.417 HP
Efficiency: 92.2 %

ArMatrix LP-70 FEN Edition Tier 5.1 B/O: 95K

PM me here or in-game if you are interested.

lp70.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for your attention

Last edited:
Can you confirm the decay value I've added to wiki? It's calculated not tested

Halloween Mayhem bump

Last edited:
Bump for your attention.

Time for another bump I guess.

Why so much; only 1000 tokens + tt from the NPC token trader, Why are you asking that price?

I'll offer 12K ped + The tier cost to date.

Last edited:
Why so much; only 1000 tokens + tt from the NPC token trader, Why are you asking that price?

I'll offer 12K ped + tier cost.

I mean, if you can ask 25k PED for an ancient A104 this guy can sell his gun for whatever price he desires.

LOL I was willing to sell it for less then I what I had invested in it.

"SB (_______)Open to Offers, so Make an offer" i had said.

And you got offers. Darkaruki even offered tt+1k.

By the way, tokens, at the time that he bought the weapon, were probably around 60 PED each. You make the math.

I really wish for one time when you post that you pull your head out of your ass and do a little bit of research before you shit post.

I honestly have to ask, do you even play the same game as us all?

This is an amazing gun, and well worth the PED asked for it. Consider this a free bump and best of luck selling this gem.

It's worth 12K + tier cost and up to me, with all the new DPS and DPP items on the way.
The Market will be full of players low on Peds; and Hunters wanting to recoup lose's with UL items they Looted and don't want to use or have the skills to use with it's perfections.

Last edited:
It's worth 12K + tier cost and up to me, with all the new DPS and DPP items on the way.
The Market will be full of players low on Peds; and Hunters wanting to recoup lose's with UL items they Looted and don't want to use or have the skills to use with it's perfections.

Going back to my initial question....

Do you even play the same game we play? Are you sure you're on the right game forums brah?

This is not a price check and i think its totally unnecessary to pollute a sales thread. If in doubt one can always open a price check thread.

Time for another bump. Gun at Tier 4.1 now.

Back