Question: Is there a way to get rid of the jumpsuit mission?

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Besides just doing it, which I will not.

no_thanks.jpg

Every single day, when I go get my dailies I have to avoid them. Sometimes I click on them by mistake. As soon as I interact with the terminal, the jumpsuit mission gets updated.

I don't care about them at all, can you please stop pestering me about the worthless jumpsuit?

Or is there a way to do this that I'm not aware of?

Cheers

Not sure what i did but i never see that mission on my dailies (maybe its because i didnt start it or something not sure) I understand this post doesnt help much but it should at least give you hope that one day it will be gone for you too

Even if you would do the whole chain you couldn't get rid of the "Complete Wardrobe" because its purpose is to sell you unlimited amount of the same jumpsuits (of those for which you have done the mission).

I think they should move those missions out of the daily mission terminal. They are NOT daily missions. It's very annoying honestly, I'll create a support case.

Thanks for extra info.

Not sure what does stage II consist of but...

...if you kill the creatures in stage I but never go to Berycleds' Nest, the mission doesn't pop up anymore.

you must complete the mission an infinite amount of times to appease the overlords!

agree totally annoying absolute useless and worse ...

Not sure what does stage II consist of but...

...if you kill the creatures in stage I but never go to Berycleds' Nest, the mission doesn't pop up anymore.

This is what I do as well, yeah.

Back