Server Downtime for Release

Ooooo another whole VU <333

Is this the VU where loot will be switched on again?

You clearly forgot that when you implemented this FEN rip off event

Woohoo! Big Pumpkin, will you be my friend?

Chat channel bugfix?

470 MB sounds like new camera update :D

470 MB sounds like new camera update :D

Too early for that.

Could be:

Moon?
Halloween Mayhem new models/instance.
Planet Partner updates.

Halloween mayhem is a universal event now so they need to upload the files to the universe section for haloween mayhem. That's my guess.

My guess...

- Weekly maintenance as usual
- Adjustments to the new vegetation models that were added recently
- Adding in the Halloween mayhem stuff + Halloween gifts maybe?
- Fixing the FEN trader to have the L mod faps and missing pills
- Maybe adding 1 or 2 new things to the FEN trader to replace what has sold out which will sell out in apx 15.3 seconds because so many people have been hording thousands of tokens waiting for new stuff to be added. Though I'm guess that nothing that will be added to the FEN trader during this event will be remotely close to as good as the 2 guns that have already sold.
- And perhaps if there is time, one or two misc bug fixes that people didn't even know were bugs
- And of course adding in the obligatory 1 or 2 new bugs that come with any new VU :laugh:

Looking forward to Halloween Mayhem details though...

Mining stuff?

Hoping for mining goodies or mining loot fix

New content? Something interesting to do?

Wekll if it is going to be fixes... let it be these.

While the chat bug fix would be nice, another function that was removed (unintentionally ) would be the "Tame Animal" icon from the action Library.. so for folks wanting to tame animals, you're out of luck until it's fixed..(and yes I did send in a bug reoport about 2 or more weeks ago.. and hopefully it will be fixed on this one..

(Sgt.) Benjamin "Ben" Coyote, IFN Marines,
A.K.A. "The Blind Sniper" (and) "His_Dog_Spot"

F*** the chat bug just fix "creature claimed by someone else"

F*** the chat bug just fix "creature claimed by someone else"

Hilarious. Logged into PCF to post this in this thread, only to find you did it just 8 minutes ago!

And also, pardon my ignorance, what is wrong with the chat channels? :D

While the chat bug fix would be nice, another function that was removed (unintentionally ) would be the "Tame Animal" icon from the action Library.. so for folks wanting to tame animals, you're out of luck until it's fixed..(and yes I did send in a bug reoport about 2 or more weeks ago.. and hopefully it will be fixed on this one..

Not the only action missing, 'Pick Up' is also gone yet still exists since didn't disappear from my keyboard layout.

My guess...

- Weekly maintenance as usual
- Adjustments to the new vegetation models that were added recently
- Adding in the Halloween mayhem stuff + Halloween gifts maybe?
- Fixing the FEN trader to have the L mod faps and missing pills
- Maybe adding 1 or 2 new things to the FEN trader to replace what has sold out which will sell out in apx 15.3 seconds because so many people have been hording thousands of tokens waiting for new stuff to be added. Though I'm guess that nothing that will be added to the FEN trader during this event will be remotely close to as good as the 2 guns that have already sold.
- And perhaps if there is time, one or two misc bug fixes that people didn't even know were bugs
- And of course adding in the obligatory 1 or 2 new bugs that come with any new VU :laugh:

Looking forward to Halloween Mayhem details though...

I was going to say it is time for Halloween Mayhem and gifts! :yay:

Also, I hope some restock to FEN trader as above and some UL stuff.

I just want the ugly trees on Amethera to be pretty again.
Yea, I'm an endless romantic believing that pretty areas has better loots.

i want they added "Tame" button to Action List :-\

On Tuesday 2018-10-23 at 08:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for an update to release 15.19.0.
We estimate a downtime of 1 hour.
Estimated max download size for this release is approximately 470 MB.
For details on UTC time please see!www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

if its not back later use the right mouse button when its ready to be tamed :wise:

Back