Planet Calypso Content Release 2018.4.1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2018-10-23
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Changes
  • Zombie Dogs and Zombie Mutants have received a graphical update
  • Added vegetation around the areas Forts Ithaca and Medusa

Fixes
  • Fixed texture missing from Kirakiba eyes and fangs
  • Fixed collision on the Sun tree

Originally Posted Here

Perfect! well done MA

"Content Release" without content. :zzz:

I think the new content must be discovered in game. I like sand box system :)

There's a big update for Next Island. A large new area has been added with a new mob. There may be other stuff as well which I'm not aware of.

There's a big update for Next Island. A large new area has been added with a new mob. There may be other stuff as well which I'm not aware of.

Any announcement anywhere about that? Or pictures for those of us on the other side of the universe?

Any announcement anywhere about that? Or pictures for those of us on the other side of the universe?

Its a big desert area. I found no TP's and no facilities apart from two revival points. There is nothing on NI forum or Facebook page yet.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully we'll get more info about that, and any more possible surprises, soon :yay:

unlisted change:

TskTsk room in tidewater cavern was fixed, a giant pillar in the middle was removed and the spawn spots were moved out of the rocks/roof so it's actually possible to hunt there now (cool that they fixed it, I specifically talked about it while I was at the workshop) now the only problem is the frustrating crappy hitbox but the new camera system will take care of that when it comes around I guess

just noticed it randomly by complete happenstance because I was in the middle of a daily when servers went down

fort fury walls look quite different

P3wsDz4.jpg

Its a big desert area. I found no TP's and no facilities apart from two revival points. There is nothing on NI forum or Facebook page yet.

Barrens? Please tell me it's called Barrens! :laugh:

fort fury walls look quite different

P3wsDz4.jpg

Think these location changes have been shuttle over last few updates. Hastia got a remake/overhaul/change and my land plot that was directly off the TP and easily locate-able was moved off farther and now not easy to locate. :mad:

Think these location changes have been shuttle over last few updates. Hastia got a remake/overhaul/change and my land plot that was directly off the TP and easily locate-able was moved off farther and now not easy to locate. :mad:

yea I had also a good spot that they moved to a more crappy location.
On this update I'v got DC'd alot. I hope it gets better over time.

I found something wrong with your Spelling.....Please fix (way) LOL thanks! [System]: You are no longer way from keyboard.

Next Island -

VU 15.19.0

Adjustments:

All drakes have been adjusted both in their stats and appearance.

A new elder class of Drakes have been introduced. They only tend to appear when the strongest have fallen in battle

New revive terminals can be found throughout the planet.

Terrain in the NorthWest region of Next Island and has been altered.

Some shark spawns have been moved to accommodate the new landmass.

Boars have been stat balanced and their size has been adjusted in specific maturities and classes.

Chimeras have been stat balanced.

Screechers have been stat balanced.

Bugs Fixed:

Fixed an intersection of server lines where there was a hole in the map dropping avatars into the water under the map.

Missing trade terminal at Crystal Peak placed.
Some terminals had the wrong model assigned, now correctly displayed.

Basic terrain graphical errors throughout the island have been fixed.

Thanks WX :)

Good to know there is still interest in NI :)

Shinkiba appearance got a big change it seems?

lwJrRo3.png

Kirakiba as well:

0okDpri.png

Bug with eyes/teeth/tusk still present on Kirakiba, contrary to what is written in the release notes.

Last edited:
Next Island -

VU 15.19.0

Adjustments:

(...)

Terrain in the NorthWest region of Next Island and has been altered.

Some shark spawns have been moved to accommodate the new landmass.

They however didn't notice that Enchanted Coastal Research Lodge tp is now several miles away from the actual coast.

Back