Entropia Universe 15.19.0 Release Notes

Changes
You can now create your named waypoints by using this format (see example) /wp [Calypso, 56128, 59245, 134, My place]

Awesome!
Looks like a good clean release to me.

Edit: Ooooops I gave props too early, game is crashing and I cant get back in.

Last edited:
Yes and dozens of other options as well.

It simply does not work, at least I didn´t manage to create any waypoint and tried several different options in the format.

So I gave up on it, and its useless anyways as I already have all important waypoints as sticky note, which can be named aswell, and contain a directly clickable WP-Link.

It simply does not work, at least I didn´t manage to create any waypoint and tried several different options in the format.
It works for Calypso, Monria, Space. But not for double-worded names.

Fort Fury server just hit the sh!tter

Pretty sad guys....

Still missing the L faps in the FEN trader. Halloween mayhem details no where to be found and half the changes you implemented aren't even listed here. So much for the "better communication" policy eh?

Didn't mention the new AFK stuff, didn't mention that you did follow through on allowing FEN tokens in auction, didn't mention that you fixed the duplicate FEN pill....

Changes

Fixes
[*]Tame Animal action is now back in the action library
[/LIST]

Bravo! seem it only took 1 (and I mean Only 1 Complaint) and a good eye (For a guy who's blind) to actually get this fixed This Cowboy Soldier approves!:cowboy:

(Sgt.) Benjamin "Ben Coyote", IFN Marines,
A.K.A. "The Blind Sniper" (and) "His_Dog_Spot")

Didn't mention the new AFK stuff, didn't mention that you did follow through on allowing FEN tokens in auction, didn't mention that you fixed the duplicate FEN pill....

They realized it's better to follow "underpromise, overdeliver" strategy.
Or perhaps they just didn't expect those changes actually work.

Another load of crap IMO. They need to go to the list of things to fix on this forum instead of things that a lot of people never heard of and if they did no one thought it needed fixing.

Please bring back the afk animation. Stop removing stuff that's been around for over a decade that we like.

Please bring back the afk animation. Stop removing stuff that's been around for over a decade that we like.

They did this for performance reasons. The AFK animation was causing too much server lag.

Another load of crap IMO. They need to go to the list of things to fix on this forum instead of things that a lot of people never heard of and if they did no one thought it needed fixing.

Agree 100% the last changes we dont need , doubt if we will ever need, time wasted that could have been spent on things that are needed.

Yes the AFK slacker animation , another fun thing taken away , was this causing lag too ?

Oh and this new AFK message stuff , buggy at best and really not needed.
What would be nice is an editable custom auto response message but how about you complete your existing content promises from the last 5 years and fix the old bugs first. :yup:

Drakes are now an autoaim nightmare.

They did this for performance reasons. The AFK animation was causing too much server lag.

That's why only the Port Atlantis servers are crashing now and they only crashed liek 5 times in a few hours :p
Can you imagine the disaster if it wouldn't have been removed? :laugh:

Same 1 min waiting on logon after the servers restart, now on Arkadia.

Must say I giggle some when I read some posts... so many have played for so long and still haven't figured out MAs strategy? ;)

Must say I giggle some when I read some posts... so many have played for so long and still haven't figured out MAs strategy? ;)

I giggle when I see people who think MA has a strategy.

I giggle when I see people who think MA has a strategy.

But they have, and always had. Their strategy is to have an absolute minimum code per feature, so
the feature only works in most simple form.
"Fix the bugs!" is a bit wrong to ask for, since there is no extra code excisiting that will cover up odd
behaviour that can go wrong, what we see are the features core action go odd, not bad.
Imo MA is not really a "game developer", MA is more or less a "content creator", thats it.
They will never develop space as Star Citizen do, it will keep being a mediocre space game compared
to real space games.
We can keep screamin for more advanced features, way more advanced graphics and so on, it will
never come. In a way, nothing wrong with that, since thats what MA has as concept.
For me it's so off from what I want, and the potentiall I've seen lost for +15yrs, so now I treat EU
as MA develop EU. From a advanced feature and graphics p.o.v medicore game.

If i can wish i wish MA remade the game tottaly on the side of the original.
Then when that new game is working they can move over us all to that.
Free of bugs and old shit :wise::wtg::yay:

So when s Halloween Mayhem? I want to shoot pumpkins :)

So when s Halloween Mayhem? I want to shoot pumpkins :)

That's what I was looking for but maybe it is there and they haven't hit the 'Start" button yet? :cool:

This is how I picture it:

497510398-612x612.jpg

Nice that with the waypoints, thank you. When I find the time I'll see if I can use it to update my mining grid calculator (https://sandals-eu.neocities.org/grid.html).

Still no chat channel bugfix though? (I'll get my download only tomorrow.)

couldnt you just use the LBML Hexagrid? that works great and is a lot easier to use...

The idea was that the waypoints needed to be created only once, on subsequent runs you can just click them and go, no external tool needed. But the first time was too cumbersome, I agree. Hence the possibility to create them by text command was a suggestion of mine. (I hope they thought of the detail that you can omit the z-coordinate and it would fill in height automatically from map data, as said I can't try it out yet.)

Typing emotes abbrevation in chat doesn't activate the emote anymore! Is this by purpose or is it broken?
example: I used to type "afk" and in chat and my avi turned to "AFK" pose.

Back