Entropia Universe 15.19.0 Release Notes

dunno where to put this, so I posted in both threads for content release notes!
Since today, typing emotes abbrevation in chat doesn't activate the emote anymore! Is this by purpose or is it broken?
example: I used to type "afk" and in chat and my avi turned to "AFK" pose.

Typing emotes abbrevation in chat doesn't activate the emote anymore! Is this by purpose or is it broken?
example: I used to type "afk" and in chat and my avi turned to "AFK" pose.

They removed it and the corresponding button from the library. Now your avatar gets <Away> label near the name when you are actually idle for a while.

"Reduced the hit splash effect for the CalyTrek and Armatrix series weapons"

I'm really happy about this update. I was once thinking about starting a thread to see if other people found the splash effect to be annoying but decided not to make a post. It was really annoying especially in first person where the splash would take like 40% of the screen every shot. 3rd person of course was a bit better but it overall bothered me a lot. So thanks for this fix :)

Something is wrong with this VU.

1. As noted by others it takes a while to log in, sometimes up to a minute or more

2. I was disconnected twice today, after weeks of not having a DC

3. Sometimes my hits do not land on the creature, I'm aiming perfectly at them but for 10-15 seconds I don't deal any damage (ammo is not consumed either). I'm experiencing this every 5 to 10 minutes randomly

Please look into it, I give up for today.

Now your avatar gets <Away> label near the name when you are actually idle for a while.

This is a feature long requested and I'm glad its finally appeared. :thumbup:

is this good change?
Long requested?????:scratch2:
Personally I liked the emote than a stupid tag..... but what i'm saying....to much work for code fix now.
Keep the old good lag and frequently DC's that came with this VU...again.

hmm not sure about that one. Persoanlly i liked the afk stance, and while playing drunk sometimes i found great pleasure in bumping into afk avatars to knock them out of the stance while shouting wake up at my computer screen.

It works for Calypso, Monria, Space. But not for double-worded names.

Hell and Asteroid work fine as well.

Interesting thing you might omit commas and it will still create waypoint. Definitely space character is main delimiter and so there is probably no way to specify "Planet Arkadia" with or without quotes or anything else.

Changes

[*]Reduced the hit splash effect for the CalyTrek and Armatrix series weapons

That is kinda nice. But could be possible to adjust also sound of the shooting for those guns accordingly to just single shot animation? Sound of multiple shots seems a bit stupid compared to that animation.

ty!

is this good change?
Long requested?????:scratch2:
Personally I liked the emote than a stupid tag..... but what i'm saying....to much work for code fix now.
Keep the old good lag and frequently DC's that came with this VU...again.

More importantly, why not both? Adding <Away> to the avatar's name when they are in afk mode should take 10 minutes to code. I don't understand the purpose of removing the emote.

When I died yesterday and the auto waypoint kicked in it created the waypoint it immediately said waypoint reached and removed it. When I tried pressed the "P" key it gave me the old "You can not do this when dead". Thanks MA you guys really are IDIOTS:scratch2:

Yeah, auto afk reply and/or customized afk reply was requested long time ago by several players (me included), but we never asked to remove the AFK emote :D

Its good that it is here now, although I would prefer a customized AFK, reply.

login screen takes too long after this update first i thought it may be cause of too many ava's as i was on caly and i was at twin peaks but now i am on different planet its the same.

login screen takes too long after this update first i thought it may be cause of too many ava's as i was on caly and i was at twin peaks but now i am on different planet its the same.

i had the impression that it now prerenders more stuff before showing ingame. usually when i log on in a crowdy zone it takes up to 2 minutes to display all avatars and npcs but now it seems faster. havent run any timed tests tho

a big flash when shooting.

Hmmm...no idea what that is.

Well, anyways, I'd rather have that MA would remove the splash damage I get from dropping my pooh into the toilet when I take a dump! :wise:

When I was announced as the new CEO of MindArk I stated that one of my priorities would be improved communication between MindArk and the community

What about FEN Update #2?
What about info about new FEN items?
What about Halloween Mayhem? When i have to take vacation?

15.19.0 Release was most dissapointing by far for me- none of these questions got answered altough i was pretty sure that at least one gets an anwer...

Back