Xcessive

Alpha
When i try and log in now, i get a loading screen,.. then a black screen,.. then the loading screen resumes, but after +/- 2 minutes of the black screen.

Anyone else suffering from longer log-in times? or should I try some reinstall option or something?

same for us all, just be patient.

seems the great MA fix to improve lag in the last VU really worked..lags are better and longer than ever :)

Had to check to make sure the game was not loading off my floppy disk drive.

Had to wait for about 1 min instead of 10 secs, and from what I hear from others it doesn't get better on subsequent relogs.

edit: was on Cyrene when I logged in, just for info.

For me it's fine, same as usual. I wonder if it depends on what server you're logging in to.

I was logging into cyrene. generally dont find that to be too high population :/ lol

May not have anything to do with population.

My first login this morning was directly into AU, and that one seemed normal. I just relogged into Ark surface, and it did seem to take longer but not by much. The main thing I noticed is the loading bar did not work, it just stayed empty the whole time and then full right before taking me into the game - so maybe some of it is perception.

A lot longer than normal and already had 4 x disconnected today, never had that before

Had to check to make sure the game was not loading off my floppy disk drive.

Ditch the floppies dude, everyone's using Zip drives nowadays!

Back