Info: First feedback with Armatrix LP-70 FEN EDITION

Justine

Guardian
Justine Justine Titine
Heya all, i would like to share with you all my first logs concerning High efficiency and High DPP weapon.

Well, before i got the Armatrix LP-70 FEN EDITION, i used a Herman ASI TEN EDITION + Dante (63% efficiency 2.99DPP) and Zorra's HK + mayhem amp (59%efficiency and 3.15 DPP).
With that combo i was around 93% average return (close to 97% with sales).

Now, i use an Armatrix LP-70 FEN EDITION 92.2% efficiency and 3.4 DPP (86.4% efficiency with Mayhem Alpha amplifier) + Liakon Armor/Adjusted pixie + Adjusted Aeglic Ring + Augmented Hermetic ring, no pills (That mean no attack buff for increase or decrease gun statitics)

I hunted 25k ped on L50+ mob (mostly on Planet Cyrene) - 5k ped on L14/L15 mob (still on Planet Cyrene)

Total : 30kped (6 days)

At the start, i had : 2600ped on ped card

I sold my loot all over the run when i was low on ped card and i bought 2xMayhem L amplifier Alpha (260ped each)

At the end, i have : 805ped left on ped card

I saved on inventory :
56 FEN Tokens Platinium
118 FEN Token Gold
1236 ped loot with 105% average MU

So after 30k ped cycled : i have 2215ped (ped+items inventory)

i lost 385ped TT

Return TT from 30k ped cycle = ~98.7%
Return TT from the 2600 ped at start = ~85%

Expected return with MU : 56*25 + 118*1.5 + 1.05*1236 = 1400+177+1297.80 = 2874.80ped

Total Return with MU : 3679.80 ped

Expected PED won from the 2600 ped at start : +1079.80 Ped (~ +41.5%)

I let you to decide the conclusion :D

Do these stats include your 2.8k hof?

i mean its not enough cycled to draw any longterm conclusions but looks like an overall loss including MU after the event / price drop of tokens to me. but that might even out after a while as that is most likely still less than 10k mobs. and i had swings of 15 to 20% tt wise over 10k kills...
anyway i wish you good luck with it. its a nice gun!

i mean its not enough cycled to draw any longterm conclusions but looks like an overall loss including MU after the event / price drop of tokens to me. but that might even out after a while as that is most likely still less than 10k mobs. and i had swings of 15 to 20% tt wise over 10k kills...
anyway i wish you good luck with it. its a nice gun!

I agree, but feeling is good. It look like you can cycle alot of ped with a small income. The main thing to keep in mind is : Hunt for markup.

You mean you cycled 30k PED with the initial 2.6k? :scratch2:
and....thx for sharing this experience +rep

Congrats on your tt+ MU profit :)

I'd just like to comment that adding the 2.8k HOF to the statistics may be skewing the results a bit. I've cycled way more than 60k ped (twice your number that is), and the biggest HOF so far is 460 ped (shared mulmun, so doesn't show on EL). Now, one man's statistics doesn't tell you much, but looking at the number of HOFs >2k per day, and counting the amount of globals on EL, hitting such a nice hof is very unlikely in a 30k ped cycle.

Just my 2 pec... I'd love to see your statistics when you've rounded 300k cycled :wtg:

Your calculations are way off.

EFF is tied directly to DPP.

You cannot have 2.99 DPP and have 63% efficiency. 2.99 DPP would be around 70% eff.

Even more so, you're way more off with your next number. You CANNOT have a lower efficiency and a higher DPP. You claim that 3.15DPP = 59% efficiency. That's worse than your previous math.

Completely incorrect.

Is it not? Link please? To be fair I will provide a link proving my side of the arguement.

Besides this list, all weapons have a DPP that matches their EFF.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...p-with-their-Efficiency-value-on-EntropiaWiki

Xen what you are confusing is the difference that EFF and DPP have on loot, they affect loot differently but they are still related to one another data wise. A higher EFF = a higher DPP every time. And they do correlate.

Congrats on your tt+ MU profit :)

I'd just like to comment that adding the 2.8k HOF to the statistics may be skewing the results a bit. I've cycled way more than 60k ped (twice your number that is), and the biggest HOF so far is 460 ped (shared mulmun, so doesn't show on EL). Now, one man's statistics doesn't tell you much, but looking at the number of HOFs >2k per day, and counting the amount of globals on EL, hitting such a nice hof is very unlikely in a 30k ped cycle.

Just my 2 pec... I'd love to see your statistics when you've rounded 300k cycled :wtg:

I agree.
Like title said, it's first feedback about my experience with a high efficiency weapon.

I continue to play with same ped and i'll post the next logs later when more ped will be cycled.
For now, no global above 250ped, still 2050 ped in ped card + loot . I loot alot less Fen Token platinium.

just look at the FEN items or any other post 2.0 items you lazy fuck

Wow there, what crawled up you? Why so angry towards a stranger who has never interacted with you?

I agree.
Like title said, it's first feedback about my experience with a high efficiency weapon.

I continue to play with same ped and i'll post the next logs later when more ped will be cycled.
For now, no global above 250ped, still 2050 ped in ped card + loot . I loot alot less Fen Token platinium.

Honestly, after cycling 30k ped the fact you have that much left is REALLY good returns imo.

For a log like this you typically mark how much return you got from 1 cycle. If you keep cycling over and over eventually you will have nothing every time, so after 10 cycles to have that much left is really good!

You cannot have 2.99 DPP and have 63% efficiency. 2.99 DPP would be around 70% eff.

Even more so, you're way more off with your next number. You CANNOT have a lower efficiency and a higher DPP. You claim that 3.15DPP = 59% efficiency. That's worse than your previous math.

I don't know what you try to say but when i used Zorra HK Riffle, i had that sats :

Zorra HK unamped = ~55% efficiency, with Mayhem Delta amp = 59+% efficiency and DPP was close to 3.15DPP

Added to ignore list. :wtg:

I don't know what you try to say but when i used Zorra HK Riffle, i had that sats :

Zorra HK unamped = ~55% efficiency, with Mayhem Delta amp = 59+% efficiency and DPP was close to 3.15DPP

Well i'll be, it's actually 3.21023 DPP, why is the efficiency so low then? All of my 3+ DPP guns are over 70%, I have 2 3.01 DPP guns are at 70.1%.
The math checks out for all my weapons, why not for the Zorra HK? I am willing to admit I am wrong, which is why I ask for links. But the lazy assholes in this thread are lazy assholes who won't provide them, or think that some kind of event thread with stats helps solve the math of how it's calculated which it doesn't.

Well i'll be, it's actually 3.21023 DPP, why is the efficiency so low then? All of my 3+ DPP guns are over 70%, all of my 3.01 DPP guns are at 70.1%.
The math checks out for all my weapons, why not for the Zorra HK?

Well why not ZHK ?
Ask to MA, i just read efficiency in the weapon, i can't say more. I just related what i saw, i don't tell anything other.

Ask to other ppl with ZHK weapon and they will tell to you. I'm not a lier !

Now, concerning the sample, i agree and i said it, it's NOT A BIG SAMPLE. I will continue to post my return.... Maybe, with post like yours i don't know if i will do it, too much pain :(

Well why not ZHK ?
Ask to MA, i just read efficiency in the weapon, i can't say more. I just related what i saw, i don't tell anything other.

Ask to other ppl with ZHK weapon and they will tell to you. I'm not a lier !

Now, concerning the sample, i agree and i said it, it's NOT A BIG SAMPLE. I will continue to post my return.... Maybe, with post like yours i don't know if i will do it, too much pain :(

No I believe you! I never called you a liar, I wouldn't do that Justine! I just thought the math was off but it was correct so it seems that I was wrong. Your sample is pretty big, it's just a bad way of sampling it.

For your logs it is easier to get real info from them if you break them up. So the first 3k cycled is 1 log, then the next cycle is another log, etc. If you merge 10 cycles into 1 log it doesn't mean nearly as much for TT return since the same returns keep gettting cycled. even at 99% return over 10 runs thats less than a 99% return long term kinda thing. Make sense?

I think you did REALLY good and probably profited if you chipped out the skills with that good cycle though, good job!

I would have loved to find out I was wrong from someone else, but the lazy assholes in this thread made me look it up on my own. It seems I am correct with some weapons but others don't follow the mold.

Venture like others said, you are wrong with your math!

While you can apply it to the guns that existed before loot 2.0 you can´t use the same math for newer guns.
On introduction of the loot 2.0 MA used the dpp of a gun to calculate its efficiency to not screw people to much.
However they also said that this 2 new parameters "efficiency" and "dpp" will give them some more freedom for new designs. So they can create a 10.0 dpp gun with 0 efficiency if they like.

298019-Developer-Notes-11-Loot-2-0

A new Economy rating parameter will be introduced, on a scale of 1-100, that indicates the efficiency of a tool and which influences loot calculations. This change from the once dominant damage/pec model will provide the design team with more freedom to release exciting and interesting items with a wider range of damage output and special effects. For example, our team will have the ability to create powerful new items that provide access to challenging and exciting content without dramatically increasing cost to play. Existing items will be assigned Economy values that reflect their relative efficiency to one another and to the entire array of items in the universe.

....hope it stops the debate.

Thanks for sharing Justine and good luck with that toy.

Last edited:
Another question: Did you fap or wear armor? Did you repair it with the 2600 ped?
You did buy 2x amps with the 2600 ped right?
So you bought one amp and the rest ammo?
And bought the other amp with loot?

Interested because I would like to know how long my - not so eco- setup would last with 2600 ped.

Not bad, suspect it'll go down a little bit once it evens out from the hof, but yeah my numbers show somewhere between 97-98% with the lp-40 perfected so this is perfectly in line with expectations.

While you can apply it to the guns that existed before loot 2.0 you can´t use the same math for newer guns.
On introduction of the loot 2.0 MA used the dpp of a gun to calculate its efficiency to not screw people to much.
However they also said that this 2 new parameters "efficiency" and "dpp" will give them some more freedom for new designs. So they can create a 10.0 dpp gun with 0 efficiency if they like.

I approve this message.

Correct having 2 parameters now gives flexibility and stepping away from just Dpp eco model. It is possible to have higher efficiency items with lower Dpp. Thanks for explaining. :D

Also thanks Justine for the Log and hope you provide a log on the next 30k.

Another question: Did you fap or wear armor? Did you repair it with the 2600 ped?
You did buy 2x amps with the 2600 ped right?
So you bought one amp and the rest ammo?
And bought the other amp with loot?

Interested because I would like to know how long my - not so eco- setup would last with 2600 ped.

All decay was counted on the cost to kill.
Honestly i mostly hunted L50+ Fish on planet Cyrene where there is almost no decay on armor and fap.
I bought the amp with the 2600ped i had at start. I buy a amp, i use it and i buy a new one, etc ...

I can cycle 15k ped with 1 amplifier.

I will post with the next 30kped cycle soon, i did 15kped cycle now, best loot is 370ped hof and i'm still alive with close to 4kped in pedcard+loot. I jumped to Calypso where i can sell almost all my loot.
Comparated to Cyrene where i kept only 105% MU loot and TT'd the rest,this is better.
On Caly i can sell muscle/thyroid/eye etc for 101/102% at traders or on auction. I have alot more decay on armor/fap comparated to Cyrene, but with that sales, that cover it :)

This was true for all current weapons at release of loot 2.0. Their EFF was directly tied to DPP. However, as stated by MA, they have been able to create “new and exciting weapons” that have eff/dpp stats that differ from previous weapons and the correlation has been removed. These new weapons are now possible to have high eff low dpp, visa versa, or any new combination without following a scale towards one another.

At the start, i had : 2600ped on ped card
So after 30k ped cycled : i have 2215ped (ped+items inventory)

i lost 385ped TT

Return TT from the 2600 ped at start = ~85%

This number does not make any sense, totally inaccurate to use PED card balance for any kind of return percentage. yes, you can see your total loss in PEDs, but not return percentage.

What if you had 100k on your PED card? then your return would have been what? 99.6%?
Or if you had like 500 PED at start? 23% return?

Back