Odd mining results

mindark is milking

thats what i talk about the whole time .. but noone listen,

test it ur own , with an alt i bet it will global way more than ur main

Some are just lucky b*stards... :)

Besides, EL doesn't tell you if he bought 100 x L13 amps and then around like a chicken dropping bombs here and there before hitting those hofs....

U rly compared 1 year with someone who joined this Community 2011 ?

Do your own Tests set up a new Account and Go cycle 100 peds then cycle 100 peds with same gunn in ur Main... guess what u find out

did you also count how many 1 year old accounts that did not hit 10k to compare or are you just mad someone (not you) hit a 10k?

Do your own Tests set up a new Account and Go cycle 100 peds then cycle 100 peds with same gunn in ur Main... guess what u find out

What you suggest is against the EULA, so no.

If your hypothesis is right, every noob shold have hit a tower, but I consistently see the top EU miners on top of the HOF lists, so.... well, your hypothesis falters. If you think that your avatar age has something to do with % return, then show us some hard evidence. Paranoia isn't really evidence....

You can't know it unless you did it, in which case how come you aren't banned yet :).
Or perhaps they just turned off your loot instead.

The guy in question has been around for at least three years. (Although in 2015 he hunted kerbs :laugh:)

Your definition of 'new account' might be overstretched.

Forum Rules said:
2.7 - Profanity
Profanity in thread titles or user titles is NOT permitted. Profanity in posts should be kept to a minimum, and not be used in a comment directed at other members, Forum Staff members, Entropia Universe planet partner representatives or MindArk representatives. While generalizations using profanity and/or foul language may be common in everyday conversation, when used in a direct communication to another person, they can be interpreted as rude or insulting. Excessively profane content may be edited or deleted without notice, and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice, depending on severity.

Thread title edited. Please refrain from creating threads with similar titles in the future.

Just gotta make an account, play on it for 3 years then MA will give me some big hofs, got it Good to know MA , good to Know

i go hunt kerberos 10 years now, know why ? i will hit a 1 mill ath on them

This thread should be all about mining, what has hunting to do with it?

And yes, mining is a bit less now.... so whiners are back ....

Play for 10 years and make an average on your results and then let us know

Ah yea now I see , yea probably he is a very active player, every 2 months he get 2-3 globals on lvl 5 mobs, no the fact is that yea ( thanks to admin) the odd mining hits are like that , he hits 10k and after that another 5k in dunno 10 hours? And for sure he has no skill for lvl 13 amps , and he wasn’t either using a high amp... and I’m not angry or jealous, it’s just that things seem a little strange. I don’t see a uber miner for example to hit 2 towers like that in 10 hours.

This thread should be all about mining, what has hunting to do with it?

And yes, mining is a bit less now.... so whiners are back ....

Play for 10 years and make an average on your results and then let us know

You don’t understand, what I mean is other , I would like to see somebody that puts 2-3k drops lvl 5 / lvl 8 amped everyday taking 2 tower like that , it’s not about me . I know miners that do this 12 h per day rolling 5k ped every single day but they don’t manage to hit something like that .

You don’t understand, what I mean is other , I would like to see somebody that puts 2-3k drops lvl 5 / lvl 8 amped everyday taking 2 tower like that , it’s not about me . I know miners that do this 12 h per day rolling 5k ped every single day but they don’t manage to hit something like that .

You cant compare this with anything.
You have no idea how much he lost already, how much heavy amps he already burned (need approx 1500 amps 13 for a tower) or lost in hunting/crafting.
So in other words how much cyling he has done. How much depo's ... etc... before you are this "lucky"

EDIT : but this doesn't have anything to do about the age of a ava

Just because something is hard or unlikely doesn't mean it can't happen. We certantly don't see people hit multiple towers within a day, but that doesn't mean there is something wrong if it happens. Simple math: Lets say that those towers where in a row, it is probably not the case but lets just assume it is, then the probablity of getting two towers in a row = (The probability of getting one tower)^2. That number is definitely very small, regardless of what is actually is, but definitely is not zero. It is just luck. Someone will eventually get two towers in a row.

I know people who spend half their paycheck on lottery tickets every payday and don't win.

Were these 2 Towers indoors?

It is odd indeed that a guy with 3680 PEDs on tracker sudenly hits 2 towers in 10 hours. But i wouldnt bother too much analizing it - It was purely luck.

OP. 1) thought you quit 2) I've lost more TT than you and you've hit a 50k....what more do you want?

If anything you're the lucky noob who hasn't cycled enough to deserve a 50k.

Ah yea now I see , yea probably he is a very active player, every 2 months he get 2-3 globals on lvl 5 mobs, no the fact is that yea ( thanks to admin) the odd mining hits are like that , he hits 10k and after that another 5k in dunno 10 hours? And for sure he has no skill for lvl 13 amps , and he wasn’t either using a high amp... and I’m not angry or jealous, it’s just that things seem a little strange. I don’t see a uber miner for example to hit 2 towers like that in 10 hours.

Ever considered it was the first time for this player he tried to mine with high level amps, and spent a few thousand PEDs to get this 10k HOF?

And where do you know his skills, 3 years are more than enoug to gain skill for L13 amps.
Do you know how much he already lost this 3 years (without big HoFs) ????

I remember when I used big amps the first time, 2 towers, where only the second 18k (Blaus) back that days was profit, as the first one couldn´t cover the loss I already made using the big amps.

But yeah, new accounts (3 years old) are blessed by MA.

Most stupid post I ever seen!

Ever since 2.0 I also noticed a heavy bias towards noob ubers. Grooming tomorrow's gamblers at the expense of already hooked players.

Kinda like the loyalty penalty you get from telco & pay tv providers.

Not seen too much of it in hunting very lately but summer 2017 to summer 2018 was enraging in that regard.

It happens.

In the UK a girl on her 16th birthday bought a lottery ticket and matched all the numbers at odds of 13 million to one.

It happens.

I had cycled less then this player when I got my first tower.
My mate who started playing at the same time never got a tower. Never had a decent hit.

One time I went up foma and got two towers on amp8 in 30 minutes. It happens.

One day someone may tower three times In a row. While unlikely can happen. Get lucky right place right time.

Keep boning and it can happen to you. Just believe it will. Because it can. Most of the hundreds of thousands of bombs u lay won't...It's just the one or two that will.

Confirmation bias.

Please dont listen to this guy, he has something with head i think, he hit it very hard driving his mercedes ml amg which he bought for money from Entropia xd

hi

hi

no no no duh it illegal to use alts li have said now many time=use your uncle dave account. play uncle dave aaccount till big hof then turn back to your own for 6 month (DONT login ito uncle dave account though in mean time..). If you get big lucky hof, THEN use your sister Janes acoount. easy. no alts used. I said this 3 times now. and account sharing is legal (obviously uncle dave and if you very lucky sister jane willhave to have real bank info...). no alts used:girl::girl::girl:

Back