Halloween Mayhem 2018 Preview

lol yea, but on the bright side, this thread got a full page and a half in before the arguing started, so maybe PCF is improving? ;)

Nah, PCF will be the same, a pleased wizz will be replaced by someone else that feels like raging for something, but, I think the events are improving and the haters switch sides? :D

Nah, PCF will be the same, a pleased wizz will be replaced by someone else that feels like raging for something, but, I think the events are improving and the haters switch sides? :D

No doubt there, the events keep getting better. The mayhem ones anyways. They fucked FEN up hard haha

Too bad it's dated at a completely stupid and ridiculous time for a halloween event though.

So what you want?

1 day event starting 31st 00:00 ends 31st 24:00 because that would be HALLOWEEN, not a sec sooner or later is Halloween, you know ?

And reduce summer events to one day, midsommer day asell, and new year cellebration events only at last day of year into 1st January please, as 2nd Jan isn´t NEW YEARs day anymore.

LOL

I'm going to Halloween parties all weekend.

I think I'm going to troll them like this:

"Great party y'all, but this Rusty dude on PCF says that celebrating Halloween outside of Halloween is UTTERLY STUPID."

So what you want?

1 day event starting 31st 00:00 ends 31st 24:00 because that would be HALLOWEEN, not a sec sooner or later is Halloween, you know ?

And reduce summer events to one day, midsommer day asell, and new year cellebration events only at last day of year into 1st January please, as 2nd Jan isn´t NEW YEARs day anymore.

LOL

It should have started on the 25th or so, like every other year. Run before and through Halloween not after. No one said it should be a 1 day event though that's a stupid suggestion bro.

I'm going to Halloween parties all weekend.

I think I'm going to troll them like this:

"Great party y'all, but this Rusty dude on PCF says that celebrating Halloween outside of Halloween is UTTERLY STUPID."

Are any of those parties in November?

Celebrating before a Holiday is normal. Celebrating after is weird. I go to a lot of Halloween Parties too, and never have I even heard of one occurring AFTER the holiday in November.

Yeah this one sounds cool. :) rainbow unicorn rainbow unicorn

Yeah this one sounds cool. :) rainbow unicorn rainbow unicorn

Yea it would take one hell of a huge asshole to think of something to complain about for this event, it's perfect.

Dammit... How can I convey that above statement without sarcasm... It's hilarious if you read it without me being sarcastic. Anyways it's not sarcasm. This event looks fantastic.

Are any of those parties in November?

Well no, because "this weekend" is not November. But I am going to Halloween parties next weekend also, which is in November, and nobody gives a shit.

Dude I will keep celebrating Halloween until next year just to prove a point, that's how much of a madlad I am.

what about completing 15 hours Annihilation and then doing survival mode also ? best placement is taken into consideration or ?

Well, now you said that, I might as well complain as i said i might do later.

The date sucks!!! :mad:

My birthday is okt 31, and now I'm pissed that MA celebrates my birthday 2 days to late!! :mad:

Ps, yeah, I know, im born freak :tongue2:

Good i'll be on vacation in thailand :wtg:

Well no, because "this weekend" is not November. But I am going to Halloween parties next weekend also, which is in November, and nobody gives a shit.

Dude I will keep celebrating Halloween until next year just to prove a point, that's how much of a madlad I am.

Right on! I've just never heard of any November Halloween Parties in my city, but if you're group keeps going hard in costumes that sounds fun actually. I ain't judging you. :)

what about completing 15 hours Annihilation and then doing survival mode also ? best placement is taken into consideration or ?

Annihilation ans Survival are two different categories, so you could in theory participate and win both. Placement in one doesn't affect the other.

Looks like great event this year, any info about hm ring 2018

Celebrating before a Holiday is normal. Celebrating after is weird.

Never ever in my lifetime (I am 50 soon), I have celebrated my birthday befor, but very often after (the next weekend), so I am a completely weird guy ???

WTF is wrong with some of you? IT'S A FUCKIN' GAME!

Shoot shit - kill shit - blow shit up: what's to not like?

Do it - don't do it - go kill Spiders. It's all just another way to spend money.

'cept this sounds like it could be fun.

And ALWAYS remember: when all else is lost, you still have the one thing you were born with:

YOUR CHOICE.

Use it.

I'm hoping the prize details and Halloween Ring 2018 details will be released later today. Can't wait to participate in this! :yay:

Hmm, surprised they didn't announce the ring yea didn't think of that.
Same with the other prizes, maybe they are still balancing?

You're not married, are you?

Damn you're fast. I realized that was a completely stupid thing to say moments after writing it, I edited it so fast the forum doesn't even say it's an edit but you still managed to quote it in time.

I hope I didn't delete the 2017 mission, I can't find it in my book. Will they give it out again?

Last edited:
Damn you're fast. I realized that was a completely stupid thing to say moments after writing it, I edited it so fast the forum doesn't even say it's an edit but you still managed to quote it in time.

Never underestimate the skills of a bored person at work 30 mins before quitting time on a Friday afternoon.

So christmas is not a holiday, as this is just birthday of Jesus.

I really don´t know where you come from.

really? I thought x-mas was about decorating a tree with lights and giving presents and eating a lot of meat.

You're not married, are you?

;);)
Cut him some slack guys, he just found out he got the wrong week off work, he's all dressed up and ready to party hard :dunce::dunce:

Back