Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
ITEM SOLD

Good luck to the new owner !

Last edited:
Is the listed dps on here and the wiki the Mindark DPS or the ACTUAL DPS? As in what category does it fit in?

Is the listed dps on here and the wiki the Mindark DPS or the ACTUAL DPS? As in what category does it fit in?

The numbers I posted are actual dps. The official DPS is 52.3, which means this gun is good for cat 3 (<60 dps).

imported_shotgun.jpg

Cheers.

Last edited:
The numbers I posted are actual dps. The official DPS is 52.3, which means this gun is good for cat 3 (<60 dps).

Cheers.

Thank you Angel, I know that DPS and DPP are important aspects of the value of weapons, but with events going nowadays its good to know the false dps that MA lists as well so one doesn't buy a gun and then realize they cant use it.

I was hoping it was a little bit closer to the 60 because it looks like a very nice gun.

Thank you Angel, I know that DPS and DPP are important aspects of the value of weapons, but with events going nowadays its good to know the false dps that MA lists as well so one doesn't buy a gun and then realize they cant use it.

I was hoping it was a little bit closer to the 60 because it looks like a very nice gun.

Thanks.

PMs replied, I have an offer I'm tempted to take but I prefer pure PED if possible.

Bump

To the top we go

EDIT: Aaaaand sold :)

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back