Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xanato Xan Kaso
    Society
    The Frozen Flame
    Images

Picture uploads now look tiny

Recently I have added pictures to the forums and they are all tiny and I am unable to enlarge it or zoom in. What has changed? Or am I doing something wrong?

I go to my account to my photo album. Click upload. Then a white framed window pops up showing whats been uploaded and a button to upload another photo. I upload the photo and it appears on the bottom section of this window and then I click accept. Now my album has a new photo but it is a fixed size and it is hard to read the print now.

I am not doing anything different than I used to, but the photo is now a fixed size and unable to zoom in.

What am i doing wrong??

Here is a before and after.

Before.

After.

Why is this second image so tiny???

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    In the gallery image, go to 'direct link code' field... then copy/paste it in to insert image popup thing or between manually inserted [img] [/img]

Also, use the screen print function in game... and have screen in full screen or pretty big... smaller screens = smaller pixels sometimes.

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xanato Xan Kaso
    Society
    The Frozen Flame
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In the gallery image, go to 'direct link code' field... then copy/paste it in to insert image popup thing or between manually inserted [img] [/img]

Also, use the screen print function in game... and have screen in full screen or pretty big... smaller screens = smaller pixels sometimes.

I was in full screen mode. And thne I cropped out everything else to just put the picture of the item field. And I will try your suggestion.