Server Downtime for Patch

woo Halloween mayhem (and gifts perhaps?) :woot:

Prolly Mayhem being turned on but hopefully it is also fixing all the shit they broke in the last VU..

Ty MA for following up on my support case so quickly , can't wait to have my dropship back in the sky.

What happened?

The dropships that are a reward for the Oratan payback mission on Arkadia , have been bugged since this last update and cannot be spawned.

The dropships that are a reward for the Oratan payback mission on Arkadia , have been bugged since this last update and cannot be spawned.

you mean the dropships that dont drop from a mothership and dont drop anything were bugged lol who knew?

Chat channel fix, Dropship fix, Next Island cancer removal.

(No, not hopeful. Just keeping tabs.)

Halloween mayhem instances, new Strongboxes, new Hm ring and gifts :wtg::wtg::wtg:

time for patch announced: 9 UTC
current time: 8:13 UTC
Server status: in maintenance :confused:

What??? Did they shut down earlier than the time posted?

I can't get back in! I swear we had like 45 minutes left :D

I know daylight saving can be a bit confusing but, you took down the server 5 min after sending warning ingame that server would go down in 55 minutes..

lol... servers will be going down for maintenance in 50 minutes ...you have been disconnected... servers are currently offline for maintenance

someone at MA with the itchy trigger finger

*Thanks for shutting servers down a full 40-45 mins earlier than announced in chat, that really lets ppl get their sh*t together..

edit: wow, alot of replies on that subject already, were none when i started typing :p

damm wasted peds on boss fight they took down servers 50 minutes earlier :mad:

damm wasted peds on boss fight they took down servers 50 minutes earlier :mad:

They really do make PE teachers look smart, don't they?
And yes, this was 100% to be expected in the week after the clocks went .... erm which direction? Wait, I didn't notice any change; everthing was just as normal. I got up, went to work, everthing was exactly the same as usual, but it got dark earlier for some reason. I thought it was the bad weather and autumn and so.....
You mean, someone did a patch on the matrix? Were there any bugs? Maybe that's the issue here.... ;)

so guessing the server will be up before time to now that it got put off to early

I know daylight saving can be a bit confusing but, you took down the server 5 min after sending warning ingame that server would go down in 55 minutes..

yep, in that way i lost few mining claims :(((

Im sorry guys.
I saw the dollar/sek at good lvls so decided to make a propper withdraw.
I was on last page when they took it down so one can just assume they jumped to pull the plug ahead of time.

Buying Halloween Boxes 3 PED/Box :) any amount!

1 hour since the servers went offline, maybe another 45 minutes then, as originally planned?

Seems like servers went down -1h automatically cause of DST. Real work began based on current UTC :D

updated time to pew pew soon

messed up with the waypoint system message so now cant use little big mining log while inside pvp :(

messed up with the waypoint system message so now cant use little big mining log while inside pvp :(

Or anywhere else. Pressing "P" to centre the LBML map no longer works.

Ok I haven't had enough coffee yet. Where are the Halloween instances?

Also are they not releasing Halloween themed boxes this year? I was waiting to depo until they came out.

Back