Entropia Universe 15.19.1 Release Notes

-deleted-

Last edited:
MA do test stuff...
they test our patience :banghead:

If I remember right, it was asked for that feature by some players, so you can have a screenshot with swirly while standing over the corpse of the dead mob.
Those who asked for it, will surely miss it.

Personally I cant care less, if corpse get removed imediatly when looting or a few seconds later :D

That is a flat ass lie. I did a poll and as I recall not a single player admitted to having asked for that feature. Kind of like little kids when they screw up, "Johnny told me to do it " Just more MA BS.

If someone has the date that started I think I could find the poll if it is still in my list.

Honestly I will simply echo this (minus the typos) just because the coding errors here are abhorrent. If my staff did the things Mindark did right now and with the consistency, I would be getting replacements. If I was the leadership behind these decisions, I would end up getting replaced.

Pretty much this. As incompetent as the devs may or may not be, responsibility starts at the top. You can't produce quality software without competent leadership that knows how to put effective software development lifecycle practices in place. I've been in the industry for around 25 years and I've seen bad products produced by skilled engineers due to poor management (note: I don't believe MA has skilled engineers, just making a point).

It's pretty clear that MA has zero regression testing, minimal QA, I imagine close to zero automated testing, and for some unknown reason no beta or PTS. I fail to see how any software project could succeed in those conditions, even with the best programmers.

Pretty much this. As incompetent as the devs may or may not be, responsibility starts at the top. You can't produce quality software without competent leadership that knows how to put effective software development lifecycle practices in place. I've been in the industry for around 25 years and I've seen bad products produced by skilled engineers due to poor management (note: I don't believe MA has skilled engineers, just making a point).

It's pretty clear that MA has zero regression testing, minimal QA, I imagine close to zero automated testing, and for some unknown reason no beta or PTS. I fail to see how any software project could succeed in those conditions, even with the best programmers.

I absolutely agree. I also work for a company that started with one employee, me. Went up to about 250 in 7 or 8 years. We had a very good tool called SourceSafe that could be used to roll back the code to any version so we could fix anything that was wrong without interrupting our clients. Due to our extensive testing before a release we never had to do a roll back and reinstall at any of our clients.

That is a flat ass lie. I did a poll and as I recall not a single player admitted to having asked for that feature. Kind of like little kids when they screw up, "Johnny told me to do it " Just more MA BS.

If someone has the date that started I think I could find the poll if it is still in my list.

If you won't bother to find the poll, I won't bother to believe it exists.

That 70% of just 117 votes want it removed does not proof nobody asked for it.

Well as said, I cant care less, didn´t vote on that poll :D

Good point and think most feel as you, which is fine. Having said that it was still over 2 to 1 to change it back the way it was and that would win any election for change, just saying.

On a side note I believe that was a question I asked and not a poll as I thought, my bad.

Btw, 2 disconnects in 5 minutes.

No more disconnects after the initial issue.

And enhancers loading faster is very nice. :thumbup:

No more disconnects after the initial issue.

And enhancers loading faster is very nice. :thumbup:
Not sure what you mean by no more disconnects, had one yesterday and just had one a minute ago, that's why I am posting here:).

Did I mention the light is still red so I can not load the game.

Not sure what you mean by no more disconnects, had one yesterday and just had one a minute ago, that's why I am posting here:).

Did I mention the light is still red so I can not load the game.

I am pretty sure this is why: Server-Downtime-for-Patch

I am not sure what you mean, it seems to work fine for me.

Good for you! :)
I think weapon and avatar size may matter, I get it most often when I am OTS and scroll to get first person and start aiming manual and then scroll back out to OTS. The only way I can get out if it is to toggle view mode (OTS button) and it will again center the focus.

Good for you! :)
I think weapon and avatar size may matter, I get it most often when I am OTS and scroll to get first person and start aiming manual and then scroll back out to OTS. The only way I can get out if it is to toggle view mode (OTS button) and it will again center the focus.

What you are saying has always been the case for me also especially when scrolling out and not just return first person by using the center camera key on the number pad to go to first person. Hope that made sense.
Unless you are saying that you think OTS is supposed to be centered sighted all the time. When over the left shoulder the sight is also over the left shoulder not center of the ava.

Can we get a fix for that sight alignment issue when going from first person to over the shoulder?

I don't use OTS so much but that's right, FP and OTS aims are not aligned.
I don't know anything about the new camera system to come, but maybe it will solve this.

What I'd like is that camera automatically come back how it was right before a global swirl.
I'm in 3rd person view most of time, and when a swirl happens the camera come closer and stay.

Actually the problem is solved since I don't get global anymore.. But I don't like this solution.. :rolleyes:

Maybe the new camera system will change that also.
Lot of hope about this new system.. and I'm afraid too much hope can easily brings disappointment..

Keep Bat sim disabled, unless significant changes are made please

and yes please fix that loot is claimed bug.

I had it happen yesterday from a freshly spawned mob.
(please give me my 5 peds back!)

Back