Halloween Mayhem 2018

anyone has the full dmg types of these zombies yet? the lower ones seem to do at least something like 25 to 30% penetration

Can someone tell me how to get that mob kill points misssion for Hm i dont have it on mission log

I got it had to relog

Last edited:
I'm doing this practice instance alone from Arkadia and I keep ending up with people joining the same instance/dungeon that I am in. At the time of writing I had two strangers join me (one of which was grouped with me 3 times before already today.)

While I was just casually shooting while playing another game tabbed, I now feel like I constantly need to be on my toes not tagging their mobs and making sure I get some damage done on the boss.

I am not happy with this.

*edit* This is in practice mode 01 and both other players are from Arkadia.

I'm doing this practice instance alone from Arkadia and I keep ending up with people joining the same instance/dungeon that I am in. At the time of writing I had two strangers join me (one of which was grouped with me 3 times before already today.)

While I was just casually shooting while playing another game tabbed, I now feel like I constantly need to be on my toes not tagging their mobs and making sure I get some damage done on the boss.

I am not happy with this.

Make a team, enter instance, abandon team.

Actually, since it is shared loot you don't even need to abandon team.

Keep it on, so if you crash or need to go out for an urgent trade or something, you can still go back to 'your' instance within 10 minutes, without the timer restarting on you.:cool:

Message from System Operator: The server is going down in 50 minutes, some patch or update:confused:

Stocking the BP-20 (L) perhaps?

Message from System Operator: The server is going down in 50 minutes, some patch or update:confused:

Guess they realized they forgot to add the halloween ring to the boxes :D

I heard some dogs got loose...
No announcement?

something is wrong in annihilation,spent 10 mins in cat 10 ....zero points,and i dont see an counter active for points either,and the mobs are still shared

something is wrong in annihilation,spent 10 mins in cat 10 ....zero points,and i dont see an counter active for points either,and the mobs are still shared

Yes, and the great thing with this is that the timer reset and now we do not know if this time spent count for the 15 hours total or not. Great as always MA.

No points, no timer. :scratch2:

It wouldn’t be mayhem with out some kind of screw up. GG MA!!

still messed up??

Just relogged and reentered and now it works. :rolleyes:

Mayhem Survival Gameplay

Randomly placed pumpkins containing various buffs appear periodically. Beware that some pumpkins are tricks, rather than treats, and will result in a debuff instead.

Survival Mode has multiple sound cues, so it is advantageous to have sound enabled.

Anyone heard something? Do I need to enable the music as well?
Have played with sound, haven´t heard anything special. Only the guns, heals, creature attacks, but have also only the sound enabled but not the music.

my feedback

today i am going to try mayhem in cat04 to see what it was worth. it's pretty visually but it has become farm no choice of mob, no freedom around the grid limit it is a cow is the same.
then I took a new LR70 L + P20 extender and my laser and scope.
I will not talk about loots although the choice is limited to sharpnel and box
with 1weapon LR70 is impossible to complete 5H

Last edited:
I will not talk about loots although the choice is limited to sharpnel and box

I had an ESI drop on level 4 using Armatrix 45(L), was testing to see loot as well. Mostly shrapnel, some outputs, boxes and mayhem tokens too. Also points seemed pretty low, i think i had just under 100 points for 30mins, wasn't going to waste more time than that.

I had an ESI drop on level 4 using Armatrix 45(L), was testing to see loot as well. Mostly shrapnel, some outputs, boxes and mayhem tokens too. Also points seemed pretty low, i think i had just under 100 points for 30mins, wasn't going to waste more time than that.

It is worth it to stick it out for the boss, he's 250 guaranteed points

It is worth it to stick it out for the boss, he's 250 guaranteed points

Even then, if you mainly relying on boss points, well then your not really going to get a head of the others.
Last year it seemed easier to hit 5,10,20 pointers, etc, quite often that would add up quickly, this year it seemed there were more 0 pointers.

Two short questions, :rolleyes:

-How does the ending in annihilation mayhem work when you reach 15 hours. Is it automatically stopped? (or a bit like how the surival ends). Because I saw couple of people in the results from last Summer Mayhem in the top10 who got disqualified because they did too much hours.

-In survival mode, makes killing the zombies the surviving time go down somehow? Perhaps Im missing something, but I dont get it how to get faster (I can kill them relatively fast). Also the capture points have 45sec to get them + 15 cap time, so thats 1min aswel for that part of the stages. And killing the boss is doable as well within 1min of the last stage. (for my cat that is).

Even then, if you mainly relying on boss points, well then your not really going to get a head of the others.
Last year it seemed easier to hit 5,10,20 pointers, etc, quite often that would add up quickly, this year it seemed there were more 0 pointers.

No objections there - and the sheer volume of zero point kills seems to be a bit over the top. Was just pointing out that if you've already been there half an hour, the boss should only be a few kills away

Should i let the 15H timer go down to 0 or log out little earlier to get a result?

Should i let the 15H timer go down to 0 or log out little earlier to get a result?

It ends automatically at 15 hours and shows your score. Then you can reenter the instance to start another 15 hours. Only your highest score counts.

It ends automatically at 15 hours and shows your score. Then you can reenter the instance to start another 15 hours. Only your highest score counts.

Ok thanks :)

what happens if you abandon mission if you already have a completed score registered, in your second run? can you start again your second run or do it also erase ur first completed score?

what happens if you abandon mission if you already have a completed score registered, in your second run? can you start again your second run or do it also erase ur first completed score?

Good question. But i wouldnt dare to test it

Back