PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    About the repeatable mission. The first time I finished it I had to re enter instance 2 or 3 times until I got the new one so don't panic if you run into the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So I just want to understand this. From testing so far it seems like Cat 1 is the best for my DPS, armor, and budget. But if my max profession level is 51 does that mean for the event I would be forced to do Cat 4? There's no way I can handle those mobs...
    Mate, you misunderstood mayhem events... especially with the design we've seen lately.
    The events are made so you up your game a little in order to participate with a decent chance for placement. Think about it, would you enjoy an event where you had a decent chance to a prize with your skilling gear? i think not. (and yes, at level 51, if your armor and dps can only stand in cat1, that's skilling gear)
    Last edited by Evey; 10-30-2018 at 23:17.

Twitch channel
    | EntropiaLife profile | PM for "Eve's mod fap fen service" | Face masks

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Elissia Eli Talor
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    Nah, waste of time. I'm happy with my level and play style for casual play. This just isn't an event for me, no biggie.
    Was just a little bummed since I had set aside a chunk of dough for it. But both Steam and Oculus are having Halloween sales so they will get my money instead.
    A chunk of dough to compete at a cat 1 level?

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    Mate, you misunderstood mayhem events... especially with the design we've seen lately.
    The events are made so you up your game a little in order to participate with a decent chance for placement. Think about it, would you enjoy an event where you had a decent chance to a prize with your skilling gear? i think not. (and yes, at level 51, if your armor and dps can only stand in cat1, that's skilling gear)
    Yea I hear ya. I was under-prepared for this, obviously. I had never tried one of the Mayhem events. My only event experience so far was with GR, which is designed more around mob level than player level (which makes more sense to me). It's all good, I will still login and shoot stuff up, just can't compete. No worries. I did loot some boxes so far, so that was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    A chunk of dough to compete at a cat 1 level?
    No, for what I thought would be cat 4, but I had no idea what the mobs were like. It's my first rodeo.

I'm not a hardcore grinder or investor, I just like to depo and shoot 'em up for fun. *shrug*

hey ludvig, if you read this... whats up with that 45 gold token UL BP 20 FEN edition in the vendor. i hope it wasnt stocked because now its at 0 and if there has been some stocked and they sold i hope you turn them into limited as this is clearly a bug

and another question on top as this hasnt been clear for me from last mayhem:
    for the dailys do only kills matter or do higher creatures yield more progress for the dailys, e.g. killpoints?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    hey ludvig, if you read this... whats up with that 45 gold token UL BP 20 FEN edition in the vendor. i hope it wasnt stocked because now its at 0 and if there has been some stocked and they sold i hope you turn them into limited as this is clearly a bug
    This indeed....my guess is that its just the name that is missing the (L) since there is already a BP20 FEN in there under Plat and no one is advertising selling all these guns they just purchased with Gold FEN Tokens (which they would do pretty quickly before MA switch them).

Otherwise pretty bug mess and i would hope they just remove them completely and give back the Gold FEN Tokens to the buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    This indeed....my guess is that its just the name that is missing the (L) since there is already a BP20 FEN in there under Plat and no one is advertising selling all these guns they just purchased with Gold FEN Tokens (which they would do pretty quickly before MA switch them).

Otherwise pretty bug mess and i would hope they just remove them completely and give back the Gold FEN Tokens to the buyers.
    i remember they had a similar mistake a while back and there they changed them all to limited as that was how they were supposed to be... sucks that these mistakes happen again though

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    cB Crimson Blades
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Venture Bros View Post
    Seriously, real talk. If your level is outside of your playstyle, CHIP OUT ALL THOSE SKILLS FOR PROFIT.

I am perma level <35. I chip out consistently any skills that might raise me above 35. That is my comfortable level of play, and it makes me get profit consistently from hunts by selling the skills.
    Who are you finding who is paying enough to actually profit from chipping out? I have been giving away skills for free and even paying people to take them and still having trouble finding takers.
    Hunt for Markup and skill Evader and Looter professions fast!
    Mutated Beladoth: 61.68 TT of Athletics (repeatable).
    Mutated Otorugi: 54.35 TT Alertness (repeatable).
    Both mobs available in good density at Songkra Valley. Damage: Cut/Stab/Impact.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Thaddeus Rusty Venture
    Society
    Death Lords
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    Who are you finding who is paying enough to actually profit from chipping out? I have been giving away skills for free and even paying people to take them and still having trouble finding takers.
    They sell on auction in less then 24h if you sell at monthly mu

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    cB Crimson Blades
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Venture Bros View Post
    They sell on auction in less then 24h if you sell at monthly mu
    Which skills? 'Cause the one I need to get rid of the most is Marksmanship, and that one doesn't sell even below monthly markup.
    Hunt for Markup and skill Evader and Looter professions fast!
    Mutated Beladoth: 61.68 TT of Athletics (repeatable).
    Mutated Otorugi: 54.35 TT Alertness (repeatable).
    Both mobs available in good density at Songkra Valley. Damage: Cut/Stab/Impact.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    Which skills? 'Cause the one I need to get rid of the most is Marksmanship, and that one doesn't sell even below monthly markup.
    I am interested to know too, as I have seen skill chips at auction cheaper than the ESIs.
    Donīt see any possible profit there

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast