Halloween Mayhem 2018

what happens if you abandon mission if you already have a completed score registered, in your second run? can you start again your second run or do it also erase ur first completed score?

The logical answer would be that the completed score stands even if you don't complete the second run, but like Wezten says: Don't risk anything with MA - at least get a straight answer from them before starting the second run imho :eyecrazy:

Major advancement in this mayhem that hasn't been posted about in the announcement.

This is a huge feature, I love it!

You can check annihilation scores and see peoples completed scores and see your rank before the event is over! You know if you need to redo it or not. It's awesome.

Major advancement in this mayhem that hasn't been posted about in the announcement.

You can check annihilation scores and see peoples completed scores and see your rank before the event is over! You know if you need to redo it or not. It's awesome.

This was not included in this years Halloween Mayhem announcement, but I believe you could see this info during last few Mayhem events, I'm pretty sure it was announced when this format for Mayhem was introduced, maybe why nobody posted here?

This was not included in this years Halloween Mayhem announcement, but I believe you could see this info during last few Mayhem events, I'm pretty sure it was announced when this format for Mayhem was introduced, maybe why nobody posted here?
You could check defense and survival scores but not annihilation scores before.

sorry being dense :) how exactly can you see other peoples mayhem scores in annihilation ? :)

I wonder if the practice instances will stay open? They never said specifically they would close...

No more dogs or vampires ??

Loot Composition

Are Mayhem points part of Loot Composition or allocated through a different mechanism other than loot ?

Back