LBML isn't working anymore ....

trying to register a account but no.....
dont get any mail for activtion

Virus?

Just a few sec after I download the lbml zip file my virus prog deletes the zip and says it contains a virus, still safe to install or?

Just a few sec after I download the lbml zip file my virus prog deletes the zip and says it contains a virus, still safe to install or?

Exactly same here. Win defender don't allow this files.

Probably ly because it works as a keylogger.

I would guess that it's safe tho.

But haven't tried it recently. So no idea as of now.

Probably ly because it works as a keylogger.

I would guess that it's safe tho.

But haven't tried it recently. So no idea as of now.

I'm not sure i will allow a keylogger on my system. This program is not opensource, so hard to get an idea what hapen behind the wall. I don't install any software, where win defender get crazy.

Hi there, tries to dl the soft again but I got errors about dll missing.
Anyone got the same issue here and a solution ?

Is it just me or is the "P" in LBML not working anymore (again) after that new VU?

Checked my settings and there isn't any key under the "P"

Is it just me or is the "P" in LBML not working anymore (again) after that new VU?

Checked my settings and there isn't any key under the "P"

Comma is the new P.

(you can of course remap it back to P if you so wish)

Claims currently can't be scanned but that's likely because their appearance changed a bit.

('summon claim' button is gone because 'summon claim' is now the default action on left-doubleclick - and don't ask me why :laugh:)

Claims currently can't be scanned but that's likely because their appearance changed a bit.

('summon claim' button is gone because 'summon claim' is now the default action on left-doubleclick - and don't ask me why :laugh:)

Thank you Haruto :) but I just summoned some claims :p

and for extracting it's easier now I think, no need to drag the claim bar anymore, just equip the extractor and pres F or in my case the right mouse button

For me pressing P and not even LBML is centering where I am :(

Owke :) a socmember found the solution :p TY Saboteur

Open library and search for the Position button and put that on your keyboard TADAAAAAAAAAAA

Good job Gals !

Seems the problem of not recognizing claims only exist in dual mining after the new VU

If you mine only for enm or ore LBML will recognize the claims and map them

Has been testing it out today.

Claims deeds not recognized anymore.

Can't use the soft and can't update it as the updater is recognized as a virus. Stuck here.

Can't use the soft and can't update it as the updater is recognized as a virus. Stuck here.

WAT? I just finished mining run on LBML and everything works? The issue was right after VU update with drops( MA change color of font in finder window) and deed recognizing but it was fixed in 1 day by Ido.

You need that update. Its the patch that fixes that issue. Disable your virus scan for a short time then it'll update. That's what I had to do anyway. :) LBML is working fine for me after I installed the patch. I finished a 2 hour run this morning with no problems.

If you don't want to fiddle with your antivirus, download the patch manually (no direct link on the download page I can see, so listing it here). That patch doesn't have all the files to run on its own, so you'll just need to paste them over the files in your 1.0.5.0 folder and overwrite and old files they replace. It should work fine then.

the update before this last one kinda breaks my screenshot function from lbml. it doesnt put globals in the global folder anymore and only puts them in screenshots. its a pain if you are looking for certain globals due to events... has it been changed in that later update again?

the update before this last one kinda breaks my screenshot function from lbml. it doesnt put globals in the global folder anymore and only puts them in screenshots. its a pain if you are looking for certain globals due to events... has it been changed in that later update again?

I can't say I've had that issue with globals. HoFs instead got lumped in to the globals folder instead, but that's not a huge issue.

I'll admit I don't use print screen anymore and just rely on the auto-detect claim function instead. It still works to use print screen, but it overlaps with Entropias new print screen function is all.

Seems LBML doesn't count drop 100 for me, do more have this problem?

Trying to connect with the LBML website and this is what I got, hope Ido fixes it soon
LBML is still working when you go out mining :)

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at www.mininglog.com Port 80

Back