Halloween Gift 2018

Shameful thread.

i_prefer_trees.gif

Where did they do that then?

https://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2010/11/12/2498/index.xml?
During the Halloween gift give-out a mistake was made in that those who had deposited over 10,000 PED but did not keep an apartment still did not receive the Skeleton Pants. This was due to a mistake at FPC where old rules for handing out seasonal presents were used. We're going to compensate this by giving out the Skeleton Pants again to the Calypso colonists who meet the requirement of either keeping an estate and/or having deposited 10,000 PED.

This may result in a number of participants receiving a second pair of Skeleton Pants this time round.

[...] I have been waiting on RT for my Halloween gift for weeks. Do you know if it has been cancelled or just delayed ? I would like to fly back to caly to do the event but can't until the gift is released. I don't want to miss it.
[...]

Aaaahhh :ahh:

I think I fell for the best troll of 2018. There's no way someone is so far gone.

On a serious note,

"Feeling down from time to time is a normal part of life, but when emotions such as hopelessness and despair take hold and just won't go away, you may have depression. Depression makes it tough to function and enjoy life like you once did. Just trying to get through the day can be overwhelming. But no matter how hopeless you feel, you can get better. By understanding the cause of your depression and recognizing the different symptoms and types of depression, you can take the first step to feeling better and overcoming the problem."

More on the matter:
https://www.helpguide.org/articles/depression/depression-symptoms-and-warning-signs.htm

Aaaahhh :ahh:

I think I fell for the best troll of 2018. There's no way someone is so far gone.

On a serious note,

"Feeling down from time to time is a normal part of life, but when emotions such as hopelessness and despair take hold and just won't go away, you may have depression. Depression makes it tough to function and enjoy life like you once did. Just trying to get through the day can be overwhelming. But no matter how hopeless you feel, you can get better. By understanding the cause of your depression and recognizing the different symptoms and types of depression, you can take the first step to feeling better and overcoming the problem."

More on the matter:
https://www.helpguide.org/articles/depression/depression-symptoms-and-warning-signs.htm

Evey where is my present!!!!!!

images

Enough of the BS.

Enough of the BS.

Thanks Mega,

For the record I did suffer a traumatic brain injury this year and have been incapacitated for over 3 months. I was injured on the job and my gov insurrance hung me out to dry for the costs of my treatment and being permantly disabled for the rest of my life. So i'm basicly screwed now and have servere deppression. I am seeing a professional for counciling. Thank you everyone for your concern.

I can't function in normal environments with bright lights, sounds , or moving objects. And Entropia is the closest thing I have left to normal life. I have severe migraines and tenitus that leave me sitting alone in the dark for about 8 hours per day for months on end.

Sorry not everyone has had good fortune in life to constantly deposit. I understand how funny it is to make fun of people not doing so well. So I don't blame you for doing it. But please just read another thread if you don't like mine. I have less patience for insults these days.

I hope I don't offend you further by asking MA for the gifts I paid extra to get... Since I won't be depositing again unless a miracle happens.

Thanks Mega,

For the record I did suffer a traumatic brain injury this year and have been incapacitated for over 3 months. I was injured on the job and my gov insurrance hung me out to dry for the costs of my treatment and being permantly disabled for the rest of my life. So i'm basicly screwed now and have servere deppression. I am seeing a professional for counciling. Thank you everyone for your concern.

I can't function in normal environments with bright lights, sounds , or moving objects. And Entropia is the closest thing I have left to normal life. I have severe migraines and tenitus that leave me sitting alone in the dark for about 8 hours per day for months on end.

Sorry not everyone has had good fortune in life to constantly deposit. I understand how funny it is to make fun of people not doing so well. So I don't blame you for doing it. But please just read another thread if you don't like mine. I have less patience for insults these days.

I hope I don't offend you further by asking MA for the gifts I paid extra to get... Since I won't be depositing again unless a miracle happens.

Miracles do happen leland and i wish it comes your way too.there are only handful of people in game that actualy that spends alot and still be humble in everyway.others are rich but dont care about others its just a business for them and cant blame them since some even live off from EU.when you see those few ppl who comes at you stop there its not even worth going further cos they are pretty sure they own this game.who knows they already are owners.THEY DONT CARE.!!!
I wish everything will workout somehow in RL and you could return to your normal playstyle.gl tc

Hitman

I Too am a bit disappointed, just because it is the most fun to show off our Holiday spirits and have some celebration ingame. I am sure Christmas gift will be extra nice this year ;D)

That's my last post about this matter.
I love to see people having fun and getting pleasure from tiny, simple things. This thread is about something like that.
There is no value on those items other than some pleasure and excitement about the upcoming season. Remind us somehow that we were kids and these emotions are part of the days! EXPECTATION - FUN - HAPPINESS. That's all about holidays.
Some people showing so much negativity and hostility because some of us we have fun by "playing this virtual game" and not doing it as a job and counting pecs, cents, centimeters, inches, cubic millimeters or any other SHIT!!!!
So, part of the fun are... that we can called "traditional holidays surprises/gifts/giveaways", whatever.
If you guys found this thread somehow of disgrace, insulting, retarted etc Just don't reading and commenting anymore. PLEASE! We don't want you to participate in our kind of gameplay whatsoever. Go spend your megabucks and whine for your bugged instances instead!

EXPECTATION !

As grown ups we learn, usually the hard way, to use some kind of coating when things hurt us in young age. We learn to protect ourselves from the harm and we always learn the hard way, we learn getting hurt. Sometimes, most of the times, we get hurt because the expectations exceed the reality and we end up getting disappointed, big time. Being disappointed when the expectations are really big hits us hard and we have a hard time picking ourselves up. Most of the times we are alone in our struggle to get out shit together and back on track because each of our perspective of things is unique. Sometimes, we are defenseless and we cannot help to get hit, fall down and stay down. This is depression and it's a nightmare, it's a demon that we all have in ourselves. Having high expectations is the food of depression....
I beg of you, Billy Jean, OP and others, revise those expectations, your expectation in this game also, especially since the managers of this platform, are well known for not doing what they say they plan to.

OP, please try to move on from this because the way I see it, what you think about the way of handing out the presents, it's something that was valid many years ago and no longer the case.

Holidays season is for most a wonderful period of the year and should not be ruined in any way by a gift, or the absence of it. You, we, everyone, we all are much more than a gift. A gift should be a surprise, not something to expect, otherwise it's not a gift at all....

Good luck and get well soon.

As grown ups we learn, usually the hard way, to use some kind of coating when things hurt us in young age. We learn to protect ourselves from the harm and we always learn the hard way, we learn getting hurt. Sometimes, most of the times, we get hurt because the expectations exceed the reality and we end up getting disappointed, big time. Being disappointed when the expectations are really big hits us hard and we have a hard time picking ourselves up. Most of the times we are alone in our struggle to get out shit together and back on track because each of our perspective of things is unique. Sometimes, we are defenseless and we cannot help to get hit, fall down and stay down. This is depression and it's a nightmare, it's a demon that we all have in ourselves. Having high expectations is the food of depression....
I beg of you, Billy Jean, OP and others, revise those expectations, your expectation in this game also, especially since the managers of this platform, are well known for not doing what they say they plan to.

OP, please try to move on from this because the way I see it, what you think about the way of handing out the presents, it's something that was valid many years ago and no longer the case.

Holidays season is for most a wonderful period of the year and should not be ruined in any way by a gift, or the absence of it. You, we, everyone, we all are much more than a gift. A gift should be a surprise, not something to expect, otherwise it's not a gift at all....

Good luck and get well soon.

I havent slept for 9 days now. Just staring at the screen, waiting for my gift to pop up.
Tears running over my cheecks.
I never had such hardship as over this missing gift.
:cry:

Ah well, at least, we always have Evey to cheer us up and to make us look forward again!

At least there's one thing now that I learned from this years Halloween. Never expect to much! Because you will get hurt as Evey explained.

Now, seriously Evey, please be gentle on the people who just cheerish the little things in game as Billy jean already explained so well.
Whats wrong with missing the little souvenir gift that we've gotten each year?
Sure we wont die over it and we wont rage quit over it. But why can't we just be a little bit sad about this?
Another broken tradition?

Get over your allergic reaction to people who cheerish this! :wise:
Now, you go back to your shooting and we will start with the acceptance process and heal our mental wounds ;)

Now I feel really depressed, because I highly expected some uselss Pumpkin Control Pills, to do half an hour cheap PvP.

So hard that I didn´t get it.

Considereing ragequit, it may be better for my mental health.

:D

Sarcasm OFF

Back