PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Billy Jean Ruby
    Society
    Factory of Fun
    Images
    That's my last post about this matter.
    I love to see people having fun and getting pleasure from tiny, simple things. This thread is about something like that.
    There is no value on those items other than some pleasure and excitement about the upcoming season. Remind us somehow that we were kids and these emotions are part of the days! EXPECTATION - FUN - HAPPINESS. That's all about holidays.
    Some people showing so much negativity and hostility because some of us we have fun by "playing this virtual game" and not doing it as a job and counting pecs, cents, centimeters, inches, cubic millimeters or any other SHIT!!!!
    So, part of the fun are... that we can called "traditional holidays surprises/gifts/giveaways", whatever.
    If you guys found this thread somehow of disgrace, insulting, retarted etc Just don't reading and commenting anymore. PLEASE! We don't want you to participate in our kind of gameplay whatsoever. Go spend your megabucks and whine for your bugged instances instead!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wrong answer, but at least you went for something that's only 8 years out of date rather than 12.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jean Ruby View Post
    EXPECTATION !
    As grown ups we learn, usually the hard way, to use some kind of coating when things hurt us in young age. We learn to protect ourselves from the harm and we always learn the hard way, we learn getting hurt. Sometimes, most of the times, we get hurt because the expectations exceed the reality and we end up getting disappointed, big time. Being disappointed when the expectations are really big hits us hard and we have a hard time picking ourselves up. Most of the times we are alone in our struggle to get out shit together and back on track because each of our perspective of things is unique. Sometimes, we are defenseless and we cannot help to get hit, fall down and stay down. This is depression and it's a nightmare, it's a demon that we all have in ourselves. Having high expectations is the food of depression....
    I beg of you, Billy Jean, OP and others, revise those expectations, your expectation in this game also, especially since the managers of this platform, are well known for not doing what they say they plan to.

OP, please try to move on from this because the way I see it, what you think about the way of handing out the presents, it's something that was valid many years ago and no longer the case.

Holidays season is for most a wonderful period of the year and should not be ruined in any way by a gift, or the absence of it. You, we, everyone, we all are much more than a gift. A gift should be a surprise, not something to expect, otherwise it's not a gift at all....

Good luck and get well soon.

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    As grown ups we learn, usually the hard way, to use some kind of coating when things hurt us in young age. We learn to protect ourselves from the harm and we always learn the hard way, we learn getting hurt. Sometimes, most of the times, we get hurt because the expectations exceed the reality and we end up getting disappointed, big time. Being disappointed when the expectations are really big hits us hard and we have a hard time picking ourselves up. Most of the times we are alone in our struggle to get out shit together and back on track because each of our perspective of things is unique. Sometimes, we are defenseless and we cannot help to get hit, fall down and stay down. This is depression and it's a nightmare, it's a demon that we all have in ourselves. Having high expectations is the food of depression....
    I beg of you, Billy Jean, OP and others, revise those expectations, your expectation in this game also, especially since the managers of this platform, are well known for not doing what they say they plan to.

OP, please try to move on from this because the way I see it, what you think about the way of handing out the presents, it's something that was valid many years ago and no longer the case.

Holidays season is for most a wonderful period of the year and should not be ruined in any way by a gift, or the absence of it. You, we, everyone, we all are much more than a gift. A gift should be a surprise, not something to expect, otherwise it's not a gift at all....

Good luck and get well soon.

I havent slept for 9 days now. Just staring at the screen, waiting for my gift to pop up.
    Tears running over my cheecks.
    I never had such hardship as over this missing gift.

Ah well, at least, we always have Evey to cheer us up and to make us look forward again!

At least there's one thing now that I learned from this years Halloween. Never expect to much! Because you will get hurt as Evey explained.

Now, seriously Evey, please be gentle on the people who just cheerish the little things in game as Billy jean already explained so well.
    Whats wrong with missing the little souvenir gift that we've gotten each year?
    Sure we wont die over it and we wont rage quit over it. But why can't we just be a little bit sad about this?
    Another broken tradition?

Get over your allergic reaction to people who cheerish this!
    Now, you go back to your shooting and we will start with the acceptance process and heal our mental wounds
    wi

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Now I feel really depressed, because I highly expected some uselss Pumpkin Control Pills, to do half an hour cheap PvP.

So hard that I didnīt get it.

Considereing ragequit, it may be better for my mental health.

Sarcasm OFF

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger
    so where is that gift?
    My anime/manga/video game blog: http://supersanereviews.blogspot.co.at/

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Carmen XXX Electra
    Society
    Agents of Chaos