Halloween Gift 2018

Dammit man I lost a bet... I had my money on someone else opening the "where are our presents" thread :D
I really hope MA won't make you wait too much longer and that you will get your freebies soon enough.

Regards

Dammit man I lost a bet... I had my money on someone else opening the "where are our presents" thread :D
I really hope MA won't make you wait too much longer and that you will get your freebies soon enough.

Regards

:D Sorry , I should have guessed they would be late.

OMG i lost the bet as well.same dude against freebies commenting 1st on each and every thread there is made in forum.hillarious as f..k.

Please make it want to buy special event items thread instead.then proly will stop his bs sarcasm on each and every player's ideas as well as requests from creators.

Don't forget Halloween is in November for MA. :D

Free candy for everybody!! :wtg:

If there's something worse than a pumpkin, it's pickled pumpkin.

i got fireworks...yay more shit in storage

Free candy for everybody!! :wtg:

No, not again Candies ...... :( I would rather, they would give something really useful ..... :)
maybe it can be something limited ... :scratch2:

Tech these gifts are anything but free.

I deposited thousands of dollars into Entropia.

In exchange, MA gives a token of appreciation each year. I get one for depositing, one for owning a shop, and lastly the "free" gift they give to everyone in exhange for peoples time.

I stayed awake for nearly 24 hours to see what the Halloween gift would be and it never came...

Anyone else on RT not get any gift yet?

Was it just Caly and Arkadia that gave them so far ?

I'm asking because I have to restock my shops on other planets. And I am waiting to see if the items given will be tradable.

No, not again Candies ...... :( I would rather, they would give something really useful ..... :)
maybe it can be something limited ... :scratch2:

Well, I've always learned that if it's free you should not demand to much ;)

OMG i lost the bet as well.same dude against freebies commenting 1st on each and every thread there is made in forum.hillarious as f..k.

Please make it want to buy special event items thread instead.then proly will stop his bs sarcasm on each and every player's ideas as well as requests from creators.

Why are you so salty? You sound like I trolled you too abotu a similar type of post/thread? :D
No, I'm not against candies, it amuses me when people get frustrated for not receiving ... gifts, free stuff... it's just the ultimate in lame land.

[...]
I stayed awake for nearly 24 hours to see what the Halloween gift would be and it never came...
[...].

You should seriously talk to someone about this (not ingame).

The halloween candy creature pills are bugged atm and can't be consumed.. since last 2 VU (2-3weeks now).

Why are you so salty? You sound like I trolled you too abotu a similar type of post/thread? :D
No, I'm not against candies, it amuses me when people get frustrated for not receiving ... gifts, free stuff... it's just the ultimate in lame land.

Pfew! I almost got the impression that you were against free candies!
Those are the only reason for me to log in during the holiday events!

Free free free!!! :wtg::wtg::wtg:

Btw, I never have been able to use any of the candies we have ever received.
Somehow I instantly CTD if I consume the creature control candies :scratch2:

But won't complain about it, since it's....Free!!!
:wtg:

Lol you should go back and re-read ur last posts on other threads.dnt think everyone in game wants ur opinion or to adopt ur playstyle.i seriously dnt give a rats a.s.if you are writting onbehalf of MA please change ur name accordingly and we might understand that u work there and u know how it all workout in game.even if u did i dnt care.

TROLL ME?BRING IT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol you should go back and re-read ur last posts on other threads...

you should try the preview function before posting, as your post may cause eye cancer while being read

thanks in advance ;)

220px-Troll_becoming_a_mountain_ill_jnl.png

In exchange, MA gives a token of appreciation each year. I get one for depositing, one for owning a shop, and lastly the "free" gift they give to everyone in exhange for peoples time.

Anyone else on RT not get any gift yet?

Was it just Caly and Arkadia that gave them so far ?

I'm asking because I have to restock my shops on other planets. And I am waiting to see if the items given will be tradable.

I've not received any halloween gift yet.

Actually yes they are free, they do not cost you anything, you could not log in for 8 months and then log in just for the gift and you will still get one (if they are giving them out).

- That is your choice, you do not have to do that. In exchange for depositing, they give you PED (or boxes or ammo, which evere way you chose to deposit)

You sound like this gift is a mandatory thing, it is not, if it was then it wouldn't be considered a gift.
Be happy that you got something the previous times instead of expecting a gift every time.

- why??? could you not just go about and do your usual thing and then check when you log in next? Its not like if you not in game the moment they give out a gift that you won't get one.

- and here it is folks, you don't really care about the gift, you only care that its something for free that you can sell to someone else for profit.

.....maybe MA should make the gifts account bound?

Maybe you shouldn't make suggestions like that, in case MA read them.

I have no problem with gifts being account bound...provided that you can tt them (even at 0 value) if you dont want them...so that they do not take up a space in storage.

I have no problem with gifts being account bound...provided that you can tt them (even at 0 value) if you dont want them...so that they do not take up a space in storage.

Well, imagine if MA had implemented that policy 15 years ago, newer players wouldnt have been able to decorate their apartment for Xmas - that's for sure. :xfrown:

Actually yes they are free, they do not cost you anything, you could not log in for 8 months and then log in just for the gift and you will still get one (if they are giving them out).

- That is your choice, you do not have to do that. In exchange for depositing, they give you PED (or boxes or ammo, which evere way you chose to deposit)

You sound like this gift is a mandatory thing, it is not, if it was then it wouldn't be considered a gift.
Be happy that you got something the previous times instead of expecting a gift every time.

- why??? could you not just go about and do your usual thing and then check when you log in next? Its not like if you not in game the moment they give out a gift that you won't get one.

- and here it is folks, you don't really care about the gift, you only care that its something for free that you can sell to someone else for profit.

.....maybe MA should make the gifts account bound?

One gift is for players who deposit,

Second gift is for players that bought a shop

Third is appreciation for time - if you don't login you won't get it.

They are all not " free " gifts :D

One gift is for players who deposit,

Second gift is for players that bought a shop

Third is appreciation for time - if you don't login you won't get it.

They are all not " free " gifts :D

I deposit and have not received any gift. On Calypso.

Seems there isn´t any Halloween Gifts this year, at least not for me.

Anybody got anything ?

Sorry not my main language.if you can understand what i wrote id say others might as well.iv seen worse threads but a least i was able to understand em.its 1st time i see ppl get cancer from reading.lol.dnt hold ur phone or laptop too close to ur eyes at night when trying to get some sleep.i read that causes cancer though.take care in advance. :D

Btw i logged last night for an hour and i didnt get anything yet proly will try logging in tonight and see if im lucky to get any free stuff.or else i will have to buy em myself.

Last edited:
Back