Healing decay back theory

Ajvar

Old
Delicious Ajvar Sauce
This is a theory as much as it is a question.

When you hunt you always (over time) get 90-95% TT back, no?
This includes armor decay and healing tool decay, no?

How does the game know how much, and when, to give you back if you heal in between mobs? Does it go to a loot pool?

Taking this further. If you heal random people, e.g. when they are in a sweat circle, do you get 90-95% of the decay back when you go hunting next time, e.g. if you go hunting a few hours later?

Even further. You can just go around healing others and your self like crazy, skilling paramedic, and the game will eventually always give you back 90-95% decay?
You can even take a fap job, charge the customer the decay, and the game will, over time, give you another 90-95% decay back, on top of what you charged?

This is a theory as much as it is a question.

When you hunt you always (over time) get 90-95% TT back, no?
This includes armor decay and healing tool decay, no?

How does the game know how much, and when, to give you back if you heal in between mobs? Does it go to a loot pool?

Taking this further. If you heal random people, e.g. when they are in a sweat circle, do you get 90-95% of the decay back when you go hunting next time, e.g. if you go hunting a few hours later?

Even further. You can just go around healing others and your self like crazy, skilling paramedic, and the game will eventually always give you back 90-95% decay?
You can even take a fap job, charge the customer the decay, and the game will, over time, give you another 90-95% decay back, on top of what you charged?

it doesn't, there is no personal loot pool, healing decay is counted only when in combat and it's easy to test

What I'd like to know is what % is returned from healing and armor and other defensive costs.

That's unfortunate :(
So even healing in between mobs when you hunt is a no-no?
And I was hoping to be much more liberal with my healing tool. I guess I can't now :(

That's unfortunate :(
So even healing in between mobs when you hunt is a no-no?
And I was hoping to be much more liberal with my healing tool. I guess I can't now :(

Sure you can. Just make sure the mob is aggrod before you start healing.

Oh wait, I forgot to read the op before responding. Well yeah. You are correct

I have around 30% decay return with eco tools like Adj + imp fap and adj reso chip

Last edited:
Reactions: das
Back