Question: A thought about bowties

Your thoughts?

• Total voters

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Am I the only one kinda missing count von schlong and his bowtie? And the big pumpkin calling me names in chat?

I miss socmates questioning my manhood everytime I globaled on the count. It was funny, and different from all year round grinding. It required a long and hard (hehe) grind of slimes to spawn him enough times.

Looks like the bosses this year are also zombies... come on MA don't be so stiff.

Don't leave this one hanging guys :(

we pay we say

If its streaming they are worried about you are allowed to show nudity in games as long as its not the main focus ex. conan exiles

Taken from Twitch.tv guidelines "Occurrences of in-game nudity are permitted, so long as you do not make them a primary focus of your content and only spend as much time as needed in the area to make progress"

Last edited:
Yeah sure I miss that mob,not because of ribbon he wore ,but because he was made with imagination and love,he was different and unique.
Look at those cannibal bosses now,can u see how they are different from rest of the spawn? We know how much MA loves textures and that kind of stuff,but so crappy job on them :(

Having to use items to spawn the bosses for a competition makes it way to expensive to compete at any level is my only issue.

Having to use items to spawn the bosses for a competition makes it way to expensive to compete at any level is my only issue.

That has nothing to do with what the boss looks like though

Halloween mayhem is something that I look forward to every year.
I totally miss the big pumpkin and the count with the bowtie :D

I was hoping the boss would have at least been one of those two... not a boss that looks the same as the regular mobs.

and while I'm at it... for the halloween boxes we had different face masks from 2016, to 2017 yet this year is the same face masks from last year? In the spirit of halloween I say booooo! lol

just my 2 pec.

Welcome to People's Republic of Twitch.

Was twitch really the problem? Seems very weird. I used to watch a lot of GTAV streams and hookers were a repeating theme.

:confused:

Last edited:
I forgot about all this, please MA bring the count back !! We miss his swinging personality.

( don't judge me )

Can we have the count with bowtie this year? Just an early developing suggestion or addition.

When will Halloween Mayhem start, please.

:vampire:

I miss the Count. Wasn't he on sesame street?

4 years since I opened this thread, we miss you bro 😭

index.php

Look how handsome he was, just look at it. What a perfect formal attire, a classic gentleman.

May you feel the breeze down there, wherever you are.

@Ludvig|MindArk

Last edited:
Back